India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Reason of clashes-My take

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Now spoilers are around thad Asad will take permission from Nikhat for Najma-Imran marriage..Then he will go ahead and fix their wedding..So here is my prediction:

I think though Nikhat will say yes, she will get very sad as she loves Imran..Ayaan will feel bad for Nikhat but suddenly he wont go n fight with Asad.. He will feel bad for the situation but he wont blame Asad.. But Shirin will again start hating Dilshad and blame her.. I think real clash will come, when Nikhat will get to know about Imran-Tanveer relationship.. Yeah , I think she will be the one who will know abt it first.Then she will confront Imran and tell this too Najma but Nama blinded by Imran's love will think Nikhat is getting jealous and Najma will say bad words for Nikhat.. I think by then ,even Khan family will start liking Imran as Imran will behave very nicely n all..No one in KV believe Nikhat and Najma blaming Nikhat will annoy Ayaan..And finally Ayaan's outburst will cause clashes.. In between Razia may come n poison Shirin's mind as usual.. Then Shirin's words may put Ayaan in dilemma..Asad will get angry as Ayaan blaming Najma n Shirin blaming Dilshad..

What do you think? Share your views

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

roses.09machar13Nawelparthianglory.Ankaheeasya04divyabelle-Spice-quboolhai_1fanksenTeja....Nutella.TOMB-RAIDERRakaswanSabhayataGoodyTwoShoesJeeLeZaraaraneeb

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
QUITE possible...i dnt think ayaan will fight bcuz he thinks asad did smthing on purpose...he knows better (HOPEFULLY...hes kind of an airhead u know) but yah if he does itll mostly be bcuz nikhat will be shattered (maybe even suicidal) and then razia brainwashing shireen emotional blackmailing...and if khans do like imran eventually and ayaan nikaht find out abt tannu VERY MUCH POSSIBLE.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13kankabhorPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

QUITE possible...i dnt think ayaan will fight bcuz he thinks asad did smthing on purpose...he knows better (HOPEFULLY...hes kind of an airhead u know) but yah if he does itll mostly be bcuz nikhat will be shattered (maybe even suicidal) and then razia brainwashing shireen emotional blackmailing...and if khans do like imran eventually and ayaan nikaht find out abt tannu VERY MUCH POSSIBLE.

Yeah ayaan will not get directly into fight ..some other reasons..bcoz he knows how asad made hastens agree to nikah at marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Very much possible.. For Ayaan to fight with Asad, Nikhat should be really down I.e. even after giving her permission.. Mayb Haseena will taunt her again or something?.. Not sure abt Nikhat knowing abt Imran Tanveer.. But Razia poisoning Shireen's mind- very much possible

P.S.: I hate the bros clash trackAngry.. 
P.P.S: I hate Imran moreAngryAngry.. He loves one girl- becomes a devdas after she breaks up with him- so much so that he sleeps with another woman n gets her pregnant (if v believe Tanveer to be pregnantConfused)-- gets engaged to another girl-  doesn't stand up to his mother for his fiancee's sake--engagement breaks-- he runs back to his old girlfriend n begs her to take him back-- all this without even contacting her even once in the past 3 yrs -- now wants to get married in a hurry to the girlfriend without telling her abt his devdas phase n that he is a father to an unborn child -- n in between when he meets his ex fiancee runs away without even making an attempt to speak to herAngryConfusedOuch.. Grrr I hate him...

Phew --- rant overSmile... 

Edited by pk1611 - 16 August 2013 at 1:36pm

kankabhor

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Point

kankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

Originally posted by StonerGirL

Yeah ayaan will not get directly into fight ..some other reasons..bcoz he knows how asad made hastens agree to nikah at marriage.

I too think so, There has to be something big coming up for Asad-Ayaan to get into fight.. And may be there will be more than one reason.. other things will happen like Nikhat's engagement is not getting fixed second time,  Shirin trying for suicide, then may be Tannu..
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
You could be right. Its quite possible. Lets just wait and watch what happens.

kankabhor

nahsjdnusksmsj IF-Sizzlerz
nahsjdnusksmsj
nahsjdnusksmsj

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
It could b possible

kankabhor

Go to top