Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th (Page 82)

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
So sorry for the delayed review... but was not getting that much time...

Well time for the review... I must say what you promised you delivered that... Not much of explicit scenes but full amount of romance... Awesome...

The first scene was awesome... just one line saying everything...and later the cute convo was AshNi Day Dreaming..Baba and Ashu scene was cute too... I just loved Baba's concerned for Ashu... Parents are so protective for their kids...

Loved the coffee and pizza part... though I really think coffee and tea has nothing to do with someone's personality... Waise mouth shut karne ka tareeka acha hai Wink

I like the court case bit... I was actually wondering what you'll do with this court case... Its kind of a reality these days..

Kya gift maanga hai Nidhi ne... Love under moon light Day Dreaming and sexual abuse against Nidhi and you say you are not a romantic person...Wink... BTW kisi ne pucha nahi why a bed on terrace ??LOL

I really liked the Sameer and Mallika bit... both talking about their relationship seriously and more maturely... I really like this Mallika !!

Nidhi prepared the whole drafting and papers of the was very nice... finally she is taking interest in law...

I really love this Ashu...actually mujhe toh koi bhi Ashu chalega.. Wink.. Anyways loved the way he helped her, encouraged her to regain her confidence...I really like that... And of course the end...Ashu gifting her trouser and skirt, encouraging her through out the hearing was very nice... And the last bit stole the show... HM in SwitzerlandDay Dreaming.. haaye.. you should written one more part on this...Wink

Anyways... its quiet a happy sad feeling.. sad coz your FF is done and Happy coz it was a really nice love story...

Now when can we expect your next FF ?? Wink

Edited by suku_07 - 15 September 2013 at 1:27am

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hmm here goes the review for the whole FF...Wink

Well I must say the story was gripping...in fact very good...The characters were also realistic whether Ashu, Armaan, Mallika, Baba, Anji or Nidhi...I could actually connect with all of them...Tongue

Frankly I enjoyed the law background also may be in every FF they are doctors so it actually had different flavors with a certain amount of spices...and trust me it was VERY GOOD...LOLEmbarrassed

Anyways coming back to FF... You portrayed Armaan, Anji, Mallika and Baba really well...realistic characters and no OTT drama...which was very nice... they all were just prefect...!! Big smile

About Ashutosh, though I am officially a AD so I was actually drooling over your Ashutosh too but towards the end I couldn't connect with him... I agree he was suspicious after he saw Nidhi with Jagan's assistant but he could have confronted her or investigated properly after all he was mature, it was about his wife, his love and besides everything he was a lawyer...I guess this was the demand of your story so no issues... But you asked for a frank review and here I am...Tongue

About Nidhi, very frankly in this FF I was looking forward to Nidhi more than Ashu coz I found Nidhi more realistic and blunt...In fact with each and every chapter I use to love her more than Ashu and hate her more than before coz she used Ashu...But I got disappointed with this character also...A sudden change was not acceptable...Doesn't matter how much we want to change for someone we CAN'T change in just one day... There was 360 degree U turn in Nidhi's character...Besides I personally feel if you want to change change yourself not your personality... Just wearing sarees, having tea and making food doesn't mean you have changed for good... I would have loved her if the change was steady and slow... Smile

May be you were in hurry to wind up the chapters so no issues...But still besides these two main character I loved the story... 

I actually used to wait till 1 or 2 am for you updates and must say it was worth it... One more thing do I need to tell you again that you are a fab writer please continue writing ... you have something special in you that you write and I imagineWink... I really donno if I am hallucinating LOL but serious you are too good...So please keep writing... 

And I am really very sorry if I hurt you Unhappy...SORRY !!

Edited by suku_07 - 15 September 2013 at 1:49am
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anjani, my studies are going good.Big smile

Suku, why are you hell bent on irritating me?AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suku_07

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Review 2...please don't read unless i finish it...WinkLOL

Suku darling.. please help me out to cross...

suku_07

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Shirley,

Good Morning...Tongue Tongue

How are you?

Edited by Diksha_1991 - 09 September 2013 at 8:52pm
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Hi Shirley,

Good Morning...Tongue Tongue

How are you?

GM Diksha,

I am fine

busy with school n things..

how r u?

Thanks a lot for your GM messages

I like ur DP by the way

Diksha_1991

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
GM Diksha,

I am fine

busy with school n things..

how r u?

Thanks a lot for your GM messages

I like ur DP by the way

Me too fine...

Yup i understand, just concentrate on studies as of now...

Welcome..Hug

Thank you Embarrassed

You are having a off today ?? Still awake? Wink

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by suku_07

Review 2...please don't read unless i finish it...WinkLOL

Suku darling.. please help me out to cross...

ok sending life... any other help.needed..

Go to top