Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th (Page 79)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Shirley! is it possible to write small OS to you?

Just asking.. if not.. no problem..

Forum ek dum se sunsaan ban gaya.. isliye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diksha_1991

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I will give the review Shirley...but please give me some time...

WOW ending...but how dare Ashu to push her take the case...
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I m busy busy and busyOuch
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
had whole weekend with me..but it went in planning of my college fest..so much work I tell you..

and now at 1am I m sitting here completing my assignments and files..

god knows if I'll be able to sleep tonight
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Shirley! is it possible to write small OS to you?

Just asking.. if not.. no problem..

Forum ek dum se sunsaan ban gaya.. isliye

Hi Mudra, yeah long weekend, but makes no difference to me, becoz even o.w. I don't have a class on Monday..

Sorry can't even think of writing a para yaar, too bogged down already with college work..
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I will give the review Shirley...but please give me some time...
 waiting Anjani
WOW ending...but how dare Ashu to push her take the case...
Arre yaar, it was needed to help her kind of regain her confidence. Besides, woh toh saath tha hi na, all the time... then what's the problem?

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

had whole weekend with me..but it went in planning of my college fest..so much work I tell you..

and now at 1am I m sitting here completing my assignments and files..

god knows if I'll be able to sleep tonight
Hi Deepali,  

Yeah can understand... mera toh first week hai, fir bhi vohi haal hai
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Hi Shirls!

Sorry for the delay. Here is my review for the concluding chapter:

Hi Deeps, no sorry needed at all buddy. As I told you before, your reviews are worth waiting for.

Courageous. Honest. Revealing. Beautifully crafted. Poetic. This is an extraordinary memoir of love between Ashni, and the hopes, dreams, struggles, and triumphs they encounter on their journey. It is also a universal story of the kind of love that can survive, transform, and transcend the bounds of our shortcomings.The pacing is quick and mesmerizing; the descriptive passages of Ashni n their love are exquisite.

Thank you so much Deeps for these words of yours. You have caught the essence of my story perfectly.
@bold - thanks a lot Hug   

The entire chapter emphasizes on the fact that love changes attitudes towards self. It puts things into perspective and changes the outlook to one that thinks about all the people within that blanket of love. This widens the manner in which people interact with each other and tends to kill off selfish motivation which is a great improvement for character.

I am glad I could make you feel what I wanted. This is exactl what I wanted to portray.

Instead of thinking of self, the person who falls in love begins to fill the needs of those people that they love.

Putting others first.
Losing selfish attitude.

Learning to share your life.
Giving and taking.
Changing who you are.

what have I done? In my thoughtless anger, I have crushed the confidence out of her. Is the same person, who thought that she was doing a favor to someon even if she said a word to him or her. Is it the same person, who thought, rather knew, she was the best at everything she did? Where did that proud, self confident Nidhi go?  

I can also attest to the fact that love changes us"that people who are in love follow through with actions they never would have imagined.

You know wat Deeps? I feel that the words you use in ur reviews are n times better than my chapter and I actually wonder if my chapter really deserves such exquisite praises! The above words are beautiful indeed.

@bold - Oh really? any personal experience? but yes you are right, love makes us take actions which even surprise our own self - an example of this was in one of the middle chapters, where nidhi cares all night for an ill ashu and then questions herself as to why she did that..

So love worked for Nidhi too...it helped her evolve into a mature , loving , professional n responsible woman.

exactly

You are like a breeze of fresh spring air after a parched dry spell. just keep laughing like this forever!

Beautifully crafted phrase!

Thanks a lot. let me tell you something: I wrote this phrase to match the lyrics of the song. This phrase and the two times when Nidhi laughs was to create a sync with the song (There are two laughs in the song too so I tried to make nidhi laugh at the same time). But looks like no one liked the song. well it was too too old, but I felt it matched the situation perfectly. but looks like my readers don't agree with me. Its okay, no issues, maybe I was being silly.  

For the Ashu of this FF all I can say is:

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

Perfectly described by you again.ClapClap

Loved the entire story to the core...too bad it had to end!

I am glad. Can I say something here? Due to time constraints and other personal issues, I had to cut off a lot from the story and simplify it to a large extent towards the end. a fact that my editorji was not too happy about. I feel so bad about it, but did I have any choice. I just attended the uni a week and this is my haal- ke aapne 3 din pahle review diya and I am responding to it only now.. that too becoz it is just  the first week.

All the very best for ur school. Keep in touch!

thanks will definitely stay in touch. Thank you for ur constant encouragement throughout this ff. it was much needed and truly appreciated. 

loads of love

Deepali

Lots of love and hugs to u too,

Shirley.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaligupta197

Go to top