Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th (Page 48)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

yes as well as no for SR scene..

yes because in my eyes Nidhi is redeemed fully now..she has broken that materialistic cobweb that had entangled her..she suffered a lot..was bruised also in order to face the world ..which is the real rainbow of life..
so would definitely like to read that part..wherein she will be hetting all her happiness..and what better than SR to startWink??..because that was the one relation which inspired her to change..so she should have the cake na and the readers too?? because we also witnessed these ups and downs..and so we deserve this treatTongue

yaar I am not saying they won't have a SR. what I am asking is jitna maine likha hai usse zyada likhne ki zaroorat hai kya? don't they deserve some privacy at least?

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
and no because..

I know that you aren't comfortable in writing such intimate scenes..if it gives you any sort of discomfort being the writer of this fic..the nurturer of this story brought to life by you..
it wouldn't be fair neither to you nor the readers of your fic..knowing about your discomfort..as your reader and friend..i don't want you to write it down just for the sake of it..

as far as the story without this angle.. am sure you'll fing other ways to give the happiness to this couple and also to us..

so, the ball is in your court..write if you want..if you aren't comfortable cut it..and bring in sweet little scenes
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Bhanu and Diksha, pl. read my reply to dr. babs on p-46-47.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherishhDiksha_1991

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

yes as well as no for SR scene..

yes because in my eyes Nidhi is redeemed fully now..she has broken that materialistic cobweb that had entangled her..she suffered a lot..was bruised also in order to face the world ..which is the real rainbow of life..
so would definitely like to read that part..wherein she will be hetting all her happiness..and what better than SR to startWink??..because that was the one relation which inspired her to change..so she should have the cake na and the readers too?? because we also witnessed these ups and downs..and so we deserve this treatTongue

yaar I am not saying they won't have a SR. what I am asking is jitna maine likha hai usse zyada likhne ki zaroorat hai kya? don't they deserve some privacy at least?
Shirley SR to hoga..we know that..but what  I m saying is..that we should get to read it or notLOL..

read my second part of the reply..
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

and no because..

I know that you aren't comfortable in writing such intimate scenes..if it gives you any sort of discomfort being the writer of this fic..the nurturer of this story brought to life by you..
it wouldn't be fair neither to you nor the readers of your fic..knowing about your discomfort..as your reader and friend..i don't want you to write it down just for the sake of it..

as far as the story without this angle.. am sure you'll fing other ways to give the happiness to this couple and also to us..

so, the ball is in your court..write if you want..if you aren't comfortable cut it..and bring in sweet little scenes

thank you deepali for understanding my reservations - yes I can't write explicit sex scenes. I believe in leaving to my readers' imagination.

besides I did edit my last scene a bit a day after posting it..

and here are a lot of sweet scebes using innuendoes.. that's the max I can do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

and no because..

thank you deepali for understanding my reservations - yes I can't write explicit sex scenes. I believe in leaving to my readers' imagination.

decision made then..

no need to write it..

I m sure your readers will understand and love the story in its own unique way..

proceed according to your taste..
Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Okay Shirley...

Will be waiting for ur update...

I m feeling very tired & sleepy..Sleepy

So gud night.. Bye
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

and no because..

decision made then..

no need to write it..

I m sure your readers will understand and love the story in its own unique way..

proceed according to your taste..

ok thanks a lot..

and deepali, will reply to u by Monday on ur two reviews.

as u know I am leaving on a trip soon so need to prepare.. plus I m trying to get my last chapter done before leaving so that I can send to my editor. since it is the last, I really want her feedback.. if she okays it, I will post early evening on sunday my time when I return..

Go to top