Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th (Page 45)

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by deepa17

Omg god Aazeen .. I am cracking up...

</div>

<div>So m I..

thank you aazeen for making me laugh..

poor aazeen - kitna frustrating hota hoga na aapke liye. I really sympathizeTongueLOLLOL
You are welcome my ladies... [Shrimati ji busy in her exams... Tab tak paraayi aurton ke saath hi time pass kar lein...LOL] I'm glad to make u all laugh, n enhance ur moods...

Aah! Shirley di... Dont ask! *Wiping beads of sweat of frustration* Wo clearly bol deti hai Shut up Aazuu!
N meri bolti band ho jaai hai, warna she'll cut my call...LOL

haaye ri, mari kismat...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Deepali, thank you..

yeah, all was not well last 3-4 days.. was (m still) frustrated over a lot of things in my personal life... bas isiliye I tried to stay away so that m not rude to anyone..

yeah the lack of reviews to a 24 page long (font 11) too added to my frustration.. so I stayed away..

Thank you for commenting.. will reply soon..
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Deepa, Poonam, aazeen and all others who come to this thread-

what's the verdict?

will SR be continued?

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by deepa17

Omg god Aazeen .. I am cracking up...

</div>

<div>So m I..

thank you aazeen for making me laugh..

poor aazeen - kitna frustrating hota hoga na aapke liye. I really sympathizeTongueLOLLOL
You are welcome my ladies... [Shrimati ji busy in her exams... Tab tak paraayi aurton ke saath hi time pass kar lein...LOL] I'm glad to make u all laugh, n enhance ur moods...

Aah! Shirley di... Dont ask! *Wiping beads of sweat of frustration* Wo clearly bol deti hai Shut up Aazuu!
N meri bolti band ho jaai hai, warna she'll cut my call...LOL

haaye ri, mari kismat...!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Be back in 30-35 mins. till then please mere previous comment ka jawab dijiye
Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hi dear,

Hope you still remember meTongue ...me sorry for not commenting all these daysEmbarrassed

Well, me trying to comment yet not commenting much on updates but just as to how I felt with somethings of the story and its updates...hope you won't get much angry with itEmbarrassedLOL

wowww...what a story.  I wonder from where should I start and how.  Its just an amazing one, very unique...hard to think for me for sure Tongue .  There are so many things I want to say, I hope I could say at least a fewEmbarrassed    

So nice to see AshNi in another profession...I guess that break was needed yet love them as doctors foreverBig smile, but glad to see AshNi in this new avatar professionally and about personal, don't ask me...omg what are they, a complete new face to them...not even them, but all the characters and their relations...I am so loving it

Coming to the beginning of the story...frankly speaking after reading first chapter I stopped reading, I mean I couldn't see thatAngryUnhappy with the way things were, but couldn't stop myself from doing so after you updated 3rd chapterEmbarrassedTongue, stalking u knowLOLWink, so hard to resistEmbarrassed

AshNi are poles apart...their way of living, thinking, viewing about things..every bit of it I felt...but yet they bonded with these things and the way you brought about it is just so amazing

Every chapter leaves me sweetly shocked, shocked or surprised for no doubt.  From the beginning everything happens in the story opposite to what I thinkLOLLOL and I think this makes the story much more interesting for meBig smile

The shocks surely for me were Armu-Mallu bond, Rohan and Nidhi so very different..well I love Ashu in any way, so can't help to not mention anything thereWink

Firstly, all I wanted to do is beat the hell out of Armaan for making Ashu to propose to Mallu raniAngry and that fool Ashu going with it too, but guess he couldn't do muchOuch...then comes the dhamakedaar entry of Nidhi, I was like what did u do to her and her wish for Rohan's proposal and the reasons behind itShockedShocked...Rohan is one mad fellow, kya haal kardiya unka, straight from loverboy to tomboyLOL

I just loved swamiji's predictionsDay Dreaming.

The way Ashu fell in love with Nidhi and yet not recognizing those feelings for some time and fighting with himself was the part I loved the most till date, the way he cared for her, behaved in her presence was just too beautiful to read.  I can't forget those moments where the way he was helping her with her job, then caring for her with at staff lunch once..oh I so loved it, his love was overflowing without him knowing...awww, such a good one to read.

The way they got married was not at all expected from me...I mean I thought chalo he instead of backing of will finally come to conclusion that he cannot and will leave things as it is and their frndship will start in that conference, though they were bonded but in a different way at that time too, and then all those incidents leading to marriage was not the track I was expecting..well as I said its a surprising FF for meEmbarrassed

OH YES...how could I forget that mast reception and all charged up AshNiLOLWink..gosh the way they were taking things by all was wonderful...I thoroughly enjoyed it

U turned Mallu all sweet-sweet...liked her characterization, the love, maturity, understanding was too good...the happiness when Ashu proposed, worried for him when he was trying to come to terms with his feelings for Nidz, then knowing the truth and accepting the facts was awesome, but still I so wished to see her in neg shadeLOLLOL, I love to hate her and thats what I expected when she was back in AshNi's life that too at a very, very important time, but u ditched me there tooAngryLOL, though u gave a hint as to AshNi separation might come from Jagan's entry and the caseEmbarrassed.

I guess my desire to see Mallu as a bad woman was too muchLOL that I even imagined that Mallu being the reason behind the lost case, Nidhi proving it and then leaving everything and everyone behind and be missingWink and Ashu's reaction to all of these truths, but I think even that would have not done much..u know maybe Ashu might go into guilt of hurting Mallu and not trusting Nidz and all..."sigh"..me and my super imaginationsTongueLOLLOL

What to say about Armu-Anji...they are a sweet couple, understanding, caring, loving, matured and clear about things in their life...Armu's past was real sad..I liked that trackSmile and of course Anjie's reactions about Armu's revelations.  Happy that they are married and content with their life, though wanting their friends to be happy too, which has finally happenedBig smile

Anji is such a sweetheart...a best friend one could get ever...she proves it that a friend is someone who accepts us with all our faults and yet wanting good for them and trying to make them see and realize things and never giving up on them, being strict, sweet, loving and angry tooBig smileThumbs Up

Hope Rohan's case is finally closed with Ashu's warnings.

I was expecting a much more twist with the already thundering twist you gave of Ashu thinking of Nidhi as the culprit for losing his case which he was very emotionally attached too.  I thought it would be a little late for him to learn the truth and Nidz might be gone from their life...but there u gave me a sweet surprise by making Ashu know the truth and he accepting his mistake and expressing the love tooBig smile

I felt Ashu's reactions to all that fiasco is justified, the things he was witnessing, his loss, Nidhi's earlier behavior and doings, everything was on line and being shattered made him take that decision and conclusion of their relation and Nidz

Finally, Nidhi learning and understanding about the real happiness and finding love too, of course with help of Ashu's care, concern, friendship, understanding and much more.  The way love made its way into her heart was a beauty, but that damn being unstable with her false predictions, insecurity or fear yet she being bold and happy to be love and wanting to express but guess things changed a lot from there on with Mallu's entry, jealousy and then the big bomb of divorce and a true reflection of self, which broke her and made her realize the materialistic dreams she has filled her life with and hating self to the core...that was a very emotional part for sure.  Loved the fact, she accepting her doings and wanting to rectify them and start anew, and as they say all well that ends well, so happy for her..and loving to see this real Nidhi where she understands things better, knows whats important in life, what love and relations are

Liked the way she jelled up with baba and HK too and solanki's too being with her and caring and loving her

In amidst all this, the most important thing, Ashu's feelings, Nidhi's change in his presence, AshNi's friendship, closeness blossoming to love making their bond strong was a blissful...their sweet and romantic moments are very beautiful from their first kiss to confession to being bonded with soul and spiritually again and ahead of their new and love life was amazing

Well, for the last update I guess SR is still onEmbarrassedWink and one more thing I think Nidhi is working on the case if I ain't wrong and hope it really is so...and about how Jagan came to know about Ashu's take on the case was real shocking as I was still expecting that to be MalluLOLLOL, poor me...I think Mallu is going to remain a good girl hereOuchLOL...but should say it was nicely twisted...guess might get some Nidz-Mallu momentsEmbarrassed

So happy to be in your thread.  Finally, I wrote what I felt...hope my thoughts of some things aren't funnyEmbarrassedLOL, sry couldn't help and if I have missed out on mentioning anything.   Well, its really long and I think I might have eaten up a tiny bit of ur brainLOL

Thanks for such a lovely work...I am truly enjoying it and waiting for more of it, so please do update the next pretty sooonnn

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhanu for such a long beautiful review.

And it came at the perfect time when I was feeling that my ff is not much liked. so, thank you so much again..

can I reply to it at leisure? 

Cherishh

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Shirley.. Shirley 

sshirley

Go to top