Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suku_07

Hmm here goes the review for the whole FF...πŸ˜‰

Gearing up for brickbats

Well I must say the story was gripping...in fact very good...The characters were also realistic whether Ashu, Armaan, Mallika, Baba, Anji or Nidhi...I could actually connect with all of them...πŸ˜›

Thanks for appreciating this experimental story of mine.. m glad my characters were realistic n relatable.
Frankly I enjoyed the law background also may be in every FF they are doctors so it actually had different flavors with a certain amount of spices...and trust me it was VERY GOOD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes... actually I felt this concept needed a law background - med. background would not have suited the characterizations, the concept n the situations.. 

Anyways coming back to FF... You portrayed Armaan, Anji, Mallika and Baba really well...realistic characters and no OTT drama...which was very nice... they all were just prefect...!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I just hate OTT drama, yet sometimes I do tend to get filmy with situations n dialogues..

@unbold - thanks a lot dear.. I m really glad.

About Ashutosh, though I am officially a AD so I was actually drooling over your Ashutosh too but towards the end I couldn't connect with him... I agree he was suspicious after he saw Nidhi with Jagan's assistant but he could have confronted her or investigated properly after all he was mature, it was about his wife, his love and besides everything he was a lawyer...I guess this was the demand of your story so no issues... But you asked for a frank review and here I am...πŸ˜›

Of course, I m happy that you are frank with me..

Can I be equally frank with u? actually ch-15 & 16 were not meant to be like this originally!

as per my original plot, there should have been minimum 10 chapters after 14. but given the paucity of time, I had to squeeze everything in just 2 chapters and that too, I could not give my undivided attention and concentrate fully on these chapters - needless to say result was a disaster actually, a well planned plot came crashing down with these 2 chapters..

But u know I had just 2 options - either leave it there and maybe continue in December or conclude in 2 chapters.. I did the later..  

I m not making any excuses for my failure as a writer just telling u my situation.. I admit I failed to plan my chapters well.. 

About Nidhi, very frankly in this FF I was looking forward to Nidhi more than Ashu coz I found Nidhi more realistic and blunt...In fact with each and every chapter I use to love her more than Ashu and hate her more than before coz she used Ashu...But I got disappointed with this character also...A sudden change was not acceptable...Doesn't matter how much we want to change for someone we CAN'T change in just one day... There was 360 degree U turn in Nidhi's character...Besides I personally feel if you want to change change yourself not your personality... Just wearing sarees, having tea and making food doesn't mean you have changed for good... I would have loved her if the change was steady and slow... πŸ˜Š

Yeah I agree but read the previous para.. the change was supposed to have been slow over 10 chapters but..
May be you were in hurry to wind up the chapters so no issues...But still besides these two main character I loved the story... 

THank you for understanding..

I actually used to wait till 1 or 2 am for you updates and must say it was worth it... One more thing do I need to tell you again that you are a fab writer please continue writing ... you have something special in you that you write and I imagineπŸ˜‰... I really donno if I am hallucinating πŸ˜† but serious you are too good...So please keep writing... 

THank you so much dear.. I m totally overwhelmed by your words.. yes whenever n whenever I write, I will pm u ..

And I am really very sorry if I hurt you πŸ˜”...SORRY !!

Arre no, on the contrary I m happy that u told me frankly wat u felt.. m not that touchy... ye toh vacation me kaafi kuch hua personal life me, isiliye.. everything spiraled right out of my hand aur har kaam bigad gaya so was in a volatile mood..

I am sorry if I hurt any of u.. I really care a lot for u all.. 

sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Thanks Shirley... will reply tomorrow now thru phone...

okay dear, doosra bhi ho gaya..
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

THANK YOU for bearing with me and being such a loyal reader..
Dont worry... You'll always find me as your loyal reader  πŸ˜‰

Edited by suku_07 - 10 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Eagerly waiting waiting for your next FF πŸ˜³

sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Hello Shirley...

hey Anjani, still awaiting ur reviews.. kab milenge?
suku_07 thumbnail

hey Anjani, still awaiting ur reviews.. kab milenge?

Meine toh de diye 
sshirley thumbnail
Hey Tupu
sshirley thumbnail
Hey Everyone,

missing u all so so much...

I know it is difficult to believe but the fact is I hardly get a minute to myself these days..

just had 15 minutes now.. so wanted to say 'hi and belated happy dashera to you all'

PS - Diksha, Thanks a lot dear, for your beautiful pms... it feels nice that someone remembers u every single morning... thanks for showering ur love on me like this...πŸ€—

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shirley,
How are you? Hope your semester is going great? πŸ˜ƒ
Happy Dussera to you
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Everyone,

missing u all so so much...

I know it is difficult to believe but the fact is I hardly get a minute to myself these days..

just had 15 minutes now.. so wanted to say 'hi and belated happy dashera to you all'

PS - Diksha, Thanks a lot dear, for your beautiful pms... it feels nice that someone remembers u every single morning... thanks for showering ur love on me like this...πŸ€—

Hi Shirley,

Miss you too...πŸ€—

How was your exams?