FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th - Page 63

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deepa17

Writerji.. How are you?

Kaun Writerji,

filhaal toh I have forgotten everything except that I am a student..😭😭 sirf padhai, assignments, ppt, papers, etc... aur kuch yaad nahi..

But thanks a lot for remembering me Deepa, I am fine, just busy. Aap sunao?

do say hi sometimes - feels good...
Originally posted by sshirley

Hi Anjani, Mudra, n Suku,

Anjani n Suku - I m angry with u both... u promise and then don't have the time to write reviews.. so don't talk to me till I get ur detailed in-depth reviews.. 😑

Oops I forgot to PM you but edited my review already πŸ˜†
I edited them on Wednesday but forgot to tell you πŸ˜•... As I typed them in hurry from mobile I formatted them today 😳...so dont think I wrote them just now πŸ˜† Edited by suku_07 - 10 years ago
Thx Suku,

will reply whenever possible

Thx Suku,

will reply whenever possible

No problem...take your time πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by gargpoo

hello shirley di how r u ?

Hi poonam, toh aaj meri yaad aa  hi gayi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

m fine

how r u?
ur eyes - bilkul theek?

Hi poonam, toh aaj meri yaad aa  hi gayi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

m fine

how r u?
ur eyes - bilkul theek?

i m good..eyes bhi theekπŸ˜ƒ
school kaisa chal raha hai? enjoying?
Originally posted by gargpoo

i m good..eyes bhi theekπŸ˜ƒ
school kaisa chal raha hai? enjoying?

yeah hectic but enjoying
Originally posted by suku_07

So sorry for the delayed review... but was not getting that much time...

No probs. Your review is worth the wait!

Well time for the review... I must say what you promised you delivered that... Not much of explicit scenes but full amount of romance... Awesome...

Thank you. I am glad.. I was wondering if I can actually write romance. But ab lagta hai, m not that badπŸ˜‰  

The first scene was awesome... just one line saying everything...and later the cute convo was AshNi ..Baba and Ashu scene was cute too... I just loved Baba's concerned for Ashu... Parents are so protective for their kids...
Yeah.. I am glad u liked it even though it was not explicit.. you can easily imagine what happened.

And poor Baba - unko thode hi na pata tha ke they got married again, the previous day.

Loved the coffee and pizza part... though I really think coffee and tea has nothing to do with someone's personality... Waise mouth shut karne ka tareeka acha hai πŸ˜‰
Thanks! I agree - tea - coffee has nothing to do wid personality. I failed to convey what I wanted to, wid that scene

Mouth shut - u trying it on someone?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I like the court case bit... I was actually wondering what you'll do with this court case... Its kind of a reality these days..
Thank you so much. Wish I had more time to deal with it properly but alas..

Kya gift maanga hai Nidhi ne... Love under moon light and sexual abuse against Nidhi and you say you are not a romantic person...πŸ˜‰... BTW kisi ne pucha nahi why a bed on terrace ??πŸ˜†
arre yaar, I m not romantic at all, ideas dhoondhne padhte hain to write these scenes... it does not come naturally to me,

Bed on terrace - well, it was not a bed as such - it was a makeshift bed - u know just mattresses or razaais... so they took it back downstairs when they came before anyone got up... lolzz
 itna toh maine bhi nahi socha yaar.. aaplog kyun itna sochte ho? sirf romance dekho na

I really liked the Sameer and Mallika bit... both talking about their relationship seriously and more maturely... I really like this Mallika !! 

I really liked the Sameer and Mallika bit... both talking about their relationship seriously and more maturely... I really like this Mallika !!
Thanks a lot.. a big hug for mentioning this.. if I hd more time, I had wanted to explain how SamIka were more suited than AshMal.. but again.. 

Nidhi prepared the whole drafting and papers of the was very nice... finally she is taking interest in law...
Thank you.
I really love this Ashu...actually mujhe toh koi bhi Ashu chalega.. πŸ˜‰.. Anyways loved the way he helped her, encouraged her to regain her confidence...I really like that... And of course the end...Ashu gifting her trouser and skirt, encouraging her through out the hearing was very nice... And the last bit stole the show... HM in Switzerland.. haaye.. you should written one more part on this...πŸ˜‰

oh yes I know u are a staunch AD
I am so glad u liked these parts yaar..

Har ff me vo saari hi gift karta tha, so I thought, why not skirt in this? suited both their characterizations..

Waise u did not mention KISS scene? didn't like the new meaning?

Anyways... its quiet a happy sad feeling.. sad coz your FF is done and Happy coz it was a really nice love story...
Yeah.. its always a bitter-sweet feeling.. I m glad u liked this diff. story.
Now when can we expect your next FF ?? πŸ˜‰

THANK YOU for bearing with me and being such a loyal reader..

Thanks Shirley... will reply tomorrow now thru phone...