Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

EVEN SRK BLESSINGS CUDNT SAVE ANOKHA PYAAR (Page 2)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
The episodes are a total drag,cmon CV's buck up,Iss anokha pyaar ki conclusion ,whether stay together or get separated or divorced,jo bhi hain  jaldi jaldi karon,TVP's 0.1 tak na pohunch jaaye ,iss Kheenchaayi se.
1,2,3,4 ,get on the dance floor ne kaam nahin kiya,2.15 trp's ,even SRK will be shocked .
Bin mausam ka romance,tight hugs,rona dhona not working,please change the formula asap .
Please work on the story line and take bold decisions.
Abby,I hope the CV's do something atleast now and gosh there are other characters in the show,and Sultan gets a maximum of 5-8 minutes ,thrice a week,what about all the other characters in the show,are they so without screen presence or audience attracting power that a few jhalaks of Sultan,are whole and sole responsible for the TRP'sShocked

The past two days,no sultan and a lot of useless drama,with no progression of story,all the cv's wanna show is RK and Madhu in different flavors,kabhi chipakthe huwe ya rutthe mannaathe huwe,ya ladthe jagadthe huwe,and all the other characters used to create the situational Anokha pyaar.Cmon guys ,introduce more characters,spice up the story,think beyond RK and Madhu,

Same Old Wine served in new Bottles ,will not work,its become Stale.Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36PanjabanJattiSiri22-Shanzy-newveemai_manmaujipaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
This last week the CV's were showing Madhu savouring her last days in RK mansion times with RK and the family, talks with Radhaji, so for me that was it, dragging to the final separation, now we are hearing no separation will not happen, from spoilers, annoying Dead...we know it will happen, we have hope still, all of us. But I feel the dragging of Madhu savouring her time with the family is to blame it was boring, we addicts of MEIEJ accepted it that diabetic romance has to happen after all they will be a long separation we thought at the time, we must be patient and what has happened the TRP took a hit despite huge promotion that SRK would be there and he putting Rishbala together, so not fair to blame Sultan, is he the only character in the show or what, bad habits by main forum to always blame him when other things are happening mainly Madhu's farewell to the family that was dragging the track, also that Studio wala talking about 10 years from now they family life was very boring and silly also. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mai_manmauji-Rimsha-sizzlesgennyMAnu-Reddy

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Abby wonderfull post..I do agree with it..And to be honest..i dont like the same scenes showing again and again..Because im sure they arent showing Sultan nowadays..so when there will be Sultan scenes then ppl know how to inform me..otherwise taking a step back from the show..its useless meaningless and entertainless without Sultan sorry its not that i hate the other characters..but i just love the sher of MEIEJROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I want cvs to finally save madhu from all this melodrama and put her to coma for at least couple of weeks so that at least DD can have more time to practise for her other showErmm

Sick and tired of the same 3 bedrooms apartment and the drama..don't like sweets muchDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36-Rimsha-sizzlesSiri22JAHHNAVIpaljay

avita36 Groupbie
avita36
avita36

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roma2011

Arre where are Rainbow colors ????ShockedLOLLOL

The problem lies with  the track not with Risbala LOLand our complain is about logic less track .LOL . 

If Rishbala's  diabatic  romance sucks then you should check TRP that timeLOL and TRP's downfall  era when goldhearted gangster entered and again rise in it during RM marriage .

Sab TRP Ki Maya hai.

BTW during RIshbala's romance  MB was  in TOP 10 now do I need to remind you  where it is .LOLLOL

SO  ANOTHER TRP ANALYST WE GOT HEREWink
BLUE- logic less track?? hmmm so what is ur opinion abt logic. Big smileu feel showing full of rishabala romanch is a very goood laagic
RED- really, i thought that during RM wedding trp rose bcoz there was a suspense created whether sultan wil break the marriage or not?? if ur POV is correct so WHY TRP FELL AFTER MARRIAGE??
GREEN- MB was also top 10 when rk was right kameena, trp was also high when he tortured madhu & also trp was at its PEAK when RK DITCHED HER!! SO rishabala romance ALONE NOT CONTRIBUTED HIGH TRPS.

I THINK U GOT UR RAINBOW COLOURS...WinkROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesnewveemai_manmaujiJAHHNAVI

carol44 Senior Member
carol44
carol44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
anokha pyaar not happening here but cvs are trying hard on thr part what isnt working any more .so,let the show die in that way.they should show subala now,my opinion 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka--Nafisa-

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
well abby dear in my opinion show me rishballa ki saadi k baad kuch bacha nahi hai dikhane ko to GH  tarah -2 k experiment kar rahe hain aur usse bhi itna kheech rahe hain ki logo ko boriyat ho rahi hai.rishbala ka romance ab chusa hua aam ho chuka hai,jisme se ab koi juice nahi nikalne wala pata nahi cv ko ye baat kab samgh me aayegi,kuch logical aur new dikhaye to hi baat ab ban sakti hai.Approve  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36

Go to top