India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

EVEN SRK BLESSINGS CUDNT SAVE ANOKHA PYAAR

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
since we.already hv a trp fall celebration thread which hasnt been.closed yet...let me mk a mourning thread too siting the actual reasons...trp fell from 2.42 to 2.15...thnx to a fan who posted way of.calculating trp f?m tvt in main trp thread as sultan said one more khairat ka night to rk bohot bhaari padega...woh indeed happend...the divorce track.started dragging frm last wk coz.of forced bail of rk dont wanna blame srk coz his presence was jus.for one epi. but cvs shwed enuf pda before n after that...sultans dhamkis also seemed reptitv last wk jus to dag the divorce...mb shud hv spilled th beans ryt aftr party night within the 24 hr ultimatum...but cvs prolonged it by again shwing mb asking for one night khairat so that more pda can.b shwn...kya hua...audience now doesnt even care divorce happens or.not...even this wk thurs.n fri epis were.fillers...pakau scns of radha.dipz n mb...i wont b surprised.if.trps fall even.further nxt wk...cvs made a dhamaka cumbk with shivdutt n sultans re entry but again lost th grip for anokha couples pda...i jus hope this separation dragfest is.over by next wk...coZ as mb said today...now the audience also feels.ghutan aka suffocation by th rkmansion scns...being a fan of the shw siince epi 1 n being an ex rkbala fan i hv to admit th spark is missing...cvs hv juiced them as much as poss...last time also trp.dippd all tym low in anokha honeymoon wk...this time.same thing happend...anokha couples pda isnt earning nos...p.s.those who hv bhai reasons plz comment in trp celebration thread...spare mine...this post is for thosse who think otherwise

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

imdivaavita36PanjabanJattisnowy72AADHIDEVgatormocking_bird-Rimsha-sizzlesmai_manmaujinewveeJAHHNAVIgennyM-anoshka-paljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Lolz. So true Abby.U pointed out the actual reasons for the trp fall. Sultan was hardly there except for friday. And still he gets all the blame. But whats new in that? Anyway, hope the cvs stop this dragfest. Rk mansion scenes suckkks. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72gatorJAHHNAVIgennyMpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
 Arre where are Rainbow colors ????ShockedLOLLOL

The problem lies with  the track not with Risbala LOLand our complain is about logic less track .LOL . 

If Rishbala's  diabatic  romance sucks then you should check TRP that timeLOL and TRP's downfall  era when goldhearted gangster entered and again rise in it during RM marriage .

Sab TRP Ki Maya hai.

BTW during RIshbala's romance  MB was  in TOP 10 now do I need to remind you  where it is .LOLLOL

Edited by roma2011 - 16 August 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorevini12Sau_ka_noteShazziecardio21Sagar21Bes_BMaria-capri.Lonewalker.Neel_Msarcastic_teentrolldemort.-Vinu-

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
True ABBY. Your reasoning of TRP's makes a lot of sense.

Many blame Sultan but in reality many are just plain tired of the same old
eye locks and the excessive Boo hooing of  MB.

The selfish behaviour of the M-I-L is also too much to bear in that she never sees the need to better her son instead insists it is MB's job to be his doormat just because she married him.

CV's please move this along as you are surely NOT ONLY going to lose TRP's but many fans who stayed back to see a good story and even greater writing.

Edited by Jugliji - 16 August 2013 at 1:46pm

imdivaavita36snowy72PanjabanJattigatorSiri22-Rimsha-sizzles-Shanzy-JAHHNAVIgennyMpaljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I don't understand how TRPs are generated so I won't comment on that part... I just know that low TRPs cannot be due to  Sultan ALONE as RISH==BALA were MORE prominent this week... PERIOD!

As a viewer I felt that yes, last week was being dragged unnecessarily.. Especially Wednesday when I expected SRK & hichik michik to arrive but it came on Thursday and I yelled "DHOKHAAA"..

Madhu is being adamant about "Main Sultan se PYAR karti hoon" to RK.. BUT she's not putting her 100% in saving RK's life... chopp chop Madhu..  

RK needs to be more EVIL.. I feel mush does not suit him at all.. I like it when he's being malicious towards Madhu and baaki ke ghar waale.. His new avatar looks promising.. I liked his attitude towards Madhu today..

Sultan- we all know- is NEVER gonna kill Rishabh (its his younger brother after all)... So he's giving mauka after mauka to Madhu.. BUT I hope his patience runs out one fine day... I am waiting to see his reaction when he comes to know Madhubala let those divorce documents burn.. She could have snatched them when Rishabh took out the lighter.. Just my POV..

Hopefully makers would stop beating around the bush next week and get down to business.. Abhi ke liye I can't really wrap my head around this show.. I am still trying to track kaun jail  ja raha hai.. kaun jail se baahar aa raha hai.. kaun chaawl mein hai.. aur kaun mansion mein hai..

imdivaavita36PanjabanJattigatormai_manmauji-Shanzy--Rimsha-sizzlesSiri22paljaygennyMAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
You are right Abby.

Story is required for any show, only romance will not bring TRP up.

And in MEIEJ story is stand still from two weeks, divorce and ronadhona is going on, on the top of it family drama,who will watch such things, people want good story, good reasoning to the changes they make in the character not silly eye- lock all the time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
My lovely people this is called a mansion in real sense, wo 4 room wali kholi nahi,srk ke aane ke baad ye haal hua that shows audience is still not interested in anokha lovebirds ,tsk tsk even real superstars ashirwaad and zor ki jhappi dint work, I guess uss jhappi se jadu udd gaya haiWink

Edited by gator - 16 August 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

imdivaavita36PanjabanJatti-Shanzy-JAHHNAVI-anoshka-gennyMpaljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LMAO Gator at 4 bedroom ki "kholi"...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJatti-Shanzy--Rimsha-sizzlesgennyMpaljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top