India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

DIL..NE..JISE..APNA..KAHA

shalunsarun Goldie
shalunsarun
shalunsarun

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hello freinds,,,i m here for the first time want to post something...from so long i want to write stories of arshi bt didnt got courage n also dnt know hw to write on if bt nw i m here with u story for u ''DIL NE JISE APNA KAHA''. hope u'll like it...here u go                 **PROLOGE**                     ASHIMA: it's being 2 yrs he want to come back here in india...(with teary eyes)..i miss HIM.                     NIRAV:dnt get upset nw he is finally coming...nw u should take care of here as much as u cn right(wipe her tears n take her in a comfort hug).                                 A MAN IN KURTA PAJAMA COME RUNNING TOWARDS THEM               MAN:bhabi jii..wo woh baba send a msg for u that he..he..                    ASHIMA: WAT he say clearly ...with concerned voice..plzz say it hp...just say it..starts sobbing...        (nirav patted her back for comfort)                                             HP: jii bhabi jii wohh woohh ARNAV BABA WILL NOT COME HERE TILL ANJALI DI COME BACK HERE ND FORGIVE HIM...                                    AHIMA N NIRAV: WHAATT??????..more tears streaming down from both of their eyes nw.                                                                                                   HOW IT IS...PLZZZ LET ME KNOW WILL U PPL WANT ME TO CONTINUE...

shalunsarun Goldie
shalunsarun
shalunsarun

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
CHARACTER SCATCH                                                                                          ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: a business tycoon with most powerful personality. Angry bt like as the show. Caring, loving, quit calm towards close ones. Love his sister very much.                                                                                          KHUSHI GUPTA: she is doctor by proffesion. Doctor of anjali. Calm though chirpy, helpful, caring loving and she is the single child of gupta's. She is mature as her age.                                                                                                               ANJALI RAIZADA: pampered child n sister of raizada's. Noughty ,elder sister of arnav.and pateint of khushi so also close freind.                                                                     ASHIMA RAIZADA:caring n loving mother of arnav n aanjali.                                                                           Nirav singh raizada: father of arnav n anjali.                                                                                                LEFT OUT CHARACTERS WILL B INTRODUCED IN THE STORY
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top