Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Back to square one!! (Page 3)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

just a minute ...now this telepathy thing is going too much on us omi ji...u wrote all i have been thinking

anyways desperatly waiting for monday ...coz its monday thats gonna decided fate of future SC for me shana

if they give samud  vibes on monday then i will watch it further or else ...me shana vow not see SC till i get future news of them coming together

me also big saras fan but then my vows r not mere vows ...jo khayee and then commode pe flush kar di ...ROFL...i mean it Cool
@ bold
ROFL

I so want his promise to flush down his system I tell u.
Monday will confirm if our thoughts r going in the right directions or we r just some desperate chicks Shana buddy.
Let's c how these two behave on Monday. Why do I get the impression nothing gonna happen coz Saras will stop giving puppy look to Kumud now after that vow n kummu will keep her distance too n they will go home boringly??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethavidz2122

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitzy_21

I think pramad will be reformed n then accident mein marr jayega...then Samud story will start again

Me too is thinking this after looking at kumud n her stubborn stand about reforming Pramad. She will reform that dude n he will die a good manLOL
N then widow kumud will b the best sanskaari widow n will refuse to b around Saras n then story starts. N finally...
Saras will rangofy her horni n make her his!! Not bad also u know but I don't want positive Pramad.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 16 August 2013 at 11:38pm

Samsangeethavidz2122

dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Jaanu you r still thinking positively?? Well hats off to u buddy. I am like Dead CVs are getting on my nerves. Can't they show how much they are butchering this show? I can't believe there are some twisted mind out there to love the crap they are showing.
I will wait for Monday and will decide what to do with this show.
Take care. See you Big smile

Edited by dazzzling - 16 August 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksvidz2122omshreejaanu

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Why is this getting broing nowdays what happened to Saras and Kumud . The story was all abt Kumud last night and Saras don't you dare go back to your sanyaas avatar want to see the lovestruck Saras back and why are you intent on reuniting Kumud with that Jackass pramad he is not worth it you are the one for Kumud and you know it as does Kumud . Kumud wake up and see Saras I want them to be back together. Forget that Snake Pramad and go to Saras

vidz2122omshreejaanu

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

just a minute ...now this telepathy thing is going too much on us omi ji...u wrote all i have been thinking

anyways desperatly waiting for monday ...coz its monday thats gonna decided fate of future SC for me shana

if they give samud  vibes on monday then i will watch it further or else ...me shana vow not see SC till i get future news of them coming together

me also big saras fan but then my vows r not mere vows ...jo khayee and then commode pe flush kar di ...ROFL...i mean it Cool
@ bold
ROFL

Monday will confirm if our thoughts r going in the right directions or we r just some desperate chicks Shana buddy.
Let's c how these two behave on Monday. Why do I get the impression nothing gonna happen coz Saras will stop giving puppy look to Kumud now after that vow n kummu will keep her distance too n they will go home boringly??Ouch

@bold ...surely something like this will happen ...all i want too see the restrained tension and self control between them visible through their actions and expressions...just like two strangers ...am sure even if they potray this way it will be worth watchable...remeber that night scene where they were caught in the room in darkness ...it was the best scene regarding restrained passions...where kumud was all OMG and Saras God where am i stuck Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz2122

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@ bold
ROFL

@bold ...surely something like this will happen ...all i want too see the restrained tension and self control between them visible through their actions and expressions...just like two strangers ...am sure even if they potray this way it will be worth watchable...remeber that night scene where they were caught in the room in darkness ...it was the best scene regarding restrained passions...where kumud was all OMG and Saras God where am i stuck Big smile

Wat episode?? The one when they were playing hide n seek n kumud's pallu got stuck to the door??
That was full of passionate tension.
Yes I agree lets see if it oozes passion bet them when alone or it is just freezing cold!! We two will surely sense it. Experts Jo hain in this department!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz2122

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Why is this getting broing nowdays what happened to Saras and Kumud . The story was all abt Kumud last night and Saras don't you dare go back to your sanyaas avatar want to see the lovestruck Saras back and why are you intent on reuniting Kumud with that Jackass pramad he is not worth it you are the one for Kumud and you know it as does Kumud . Kumud wake up and see Saras I want them to be back together. Forget that Snake Pramad and go to Saras

Wat to expect from these two mahaan idiots my dear friend. But I am annoyed to see kumud n her dookh bhari daastan being promoted rather than Samud adhoori dastaan getting completed!!Ouch
I want Pramad to turn uglier n turn SaMud's plans kaput!! N these two have no other options but to turn to each other for support.

Adianividz2122

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
omi me too not expecting much as u ...all i want is that stranded together thing must come true...i know this time it will be like an unemotional  saras just on mission save kumud ...empower a woman ...and blah blah thing...this time i am expecting some sleeping chingari from kumud ...and a shock from her side that saras no more feels her ...i want him to be just the way when he used to be when kumud wanted to reform him and he was a cold turkey

Edited by shana0127 - 17 August 2013 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksvidz2122omshreejaanu

Go to top