India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Back to square one!!

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Saras witnessed a shattered VC n finally realized what he has done with his one phone call!! N went back to square one. 
Bad news - Sanyasi Saras is back. There is no place for love now in his life n he is back to meditation, prayers...
Good news- we all know jab jab Saras has decided to tread on Sanyaas path, kumud has come as mohini to make his Sanyas bhang!!Wink 
30 days to change Pramad. Ok let us see how you do it Mr Saraswatichandra!! Because we all know you never stick to ur promises n u end up messing things more than doing good Evil Smile

Edit:
Is it me or this show is no longer Saraswatichandra but Kumud Sundari aur uski kismat ki ladaai?Sleepy

I missed old VC today. This one was not good acting wise for me!! I was bored rather than emotional seeing his emotional scene!!

Precap: LOLLOL R u guys sure the spoiler is true? I mean the teeth less Doberman will run away leaving his wife with the naukar?
If yes then my prediction has started turning true coz as soon as Saras has decided to turn Sanyaas, kismat has started it's game by bringing the goons to bhangofy the TapasyaBig smile

Edited by omshreejaanu - 16 August 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksAdianiCrystalBabySkittle16AR1220dazzzlingNaina007SamsangeethaNietzymrym_raufvidz2122Mizz_Sunshin3KK84Deedeepa1

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
This won't work saras and kumud will unite

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000Skittle16vidz2122omshreejaanu

AR1220 Senior Member
AR1220
AR1220

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i know! this show is getting less and less about saraswatichandra and more about kumud 

wikileaksruby2000vidz2122omshreejaanu

mrym_rauf IF-Rockerz
mrym_rauf
mrym_rauf

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Lol agree, it's now kumud sundari n her dukhi dastaan lol! :D
I really liked how u compared kumud with mohini lol, yea now Saras ki sanyaasi-ness barbad ho jaye gi! Thanks to those goons lol! 
Nice post! Liked it! :)

wikileaksSamsangeethavidz2122omshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Saras witnessed a shattered VC n finally realized what he has done with his one phone call!! N went back to square one.
Bad news - Sanyasi Saras is back. There is no place for love now in his life n he is back to meditation, prayers...
Good news- we all know jab jab Saras has decided to tread on Sanyaas path, kumud has come as mohini to make his Sanyas bhang!!Wink
30 days to change Pramad. Ok let us see how you do it Mr Saraswatichandra!! Because we all know you never stick to ur promises n u end up messing things more than doing goodEvil Smile

Edit:
Is it me or this show is no longer Saraswatichandra but Kumud Sundari aur uski kismat ki ladaai?Sleepy

I missed old VC today. This one was not good acting wise for me!! I was bored rather than emotional seeing his emotional scene!!

Precap:LOLLOLR u guys sure the spoiler is true? I mean the teeth less Doberman will run away leaving his wife with the naukar?
If yes then my prediction has started turning true coz as soon as Saras has decided to turn Sanyaas, kismat has started it's game by bringing the goons to bhangofy theTapasyaBig smile

I love your persistence dude!! Saras will
Mess up hence no chance of him being all balidaan, tyaag, mahaanta type! I hope he messed up cos if he succeeds I will kick myself so hard for having unrealistic dreams!

And sooo true just as I was watching ydays epi(today) I was thinking that this isn't abt saras anymore... Poor saras is being sidelined and how. this show Shud be abt his journey...it saddens me to think that now the show will revolve around making Kumud's marriage life blissful! Phir kya bachega?? Kumud's kids will run around saras calling him Chachu Chachu

Dead Dead

wikileaksSamsangeethavidz2122omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

30 days to change Pramad. Ok let us see how you do it Mr Saraswatichandra!! Because we all know you never stick to ur promises n u end up messing things more than doing goodEvil Smile

Edit:

Precap:LOLLOLR u guys sure the spoiler is true? I mean the teeth less Doberman will run away leaving his wife with the naukar?
If yes then my prediction has started turning true coz as soon as Saras has decided to turn Sanyaas, kismat has started it's game by bringing the goons to bhangofy theTapasyaBig smile

I love your persistence dude!! Saras will
Mess up hence no chance of him being all balidaan, tyaag, mahaanta type! I hope he messed up cos if he succeeds I will kick myself so hard for having unrealistic dreams!

And sooo true just as I was watching ydays epi(today) I was thinking that this isn't abt saras anymore... Poor saras is being sidelined and how. this show Shud be abt his journey...it saddens me to think that now the show will revolve around making Kumud's marriage life blissful! Phir kya bachega?? Kumud's kids will run around saras calling him Chachu Chachu

Dead Dead

Thanks dear but believe me this persistence is wearing out with each passing episode. Today was one
" sara hua" episode for me with kumud Japam was making my stomach churn- our kumud is this our   kumud is that n maharani concluding it - mein kuch nahin bhooli!! I am a fighter!!Sleepy

As for Saras I am waiting for Mondayz episode to give my verdict if It time to say hello hi to PraMud n bye bye to SaMud!! All I know is our hero n her vows suck big time - he promised mom Saraswati he'll listen to his dad always n never leave him!! he promised to kumud he will  stay with her like her chandni n will come back to marry her... all went down the drains.
i am crossing fingers that this time too he won't disappointLOL
Another spoiler says Pramad will ask Naveen to investigate about SarasROFL let's c what happens? Pramad is very interested to know about Saraswatichandra. Why? May b to blackmail Kummu darling.
Chachu!!LOLwat abt Sanyasi turns suddenly daddy n Sanyaas ki tai tai phiss hojaye!!!!WinkLOL

Edited by omshreejaanu - 16 August 2013 at 2:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksSamsangeethaKK84vidz2122Deedeepa1

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrym_rauf

Lol agree, it's now kumud sundari n her dukhi dastaan lol! :D
I really liked how u compared kumud with mohini lol, yea now Saras ki sanyaasi-ness barbad ho jaye gi! Thanks to those goons lol! 
Nice post! Liked it! :)

Thanks dear!!
Well kummu is the mohini in Sanyasichandra!s life since day one. N till CVs don't prove it otherwise for me these two r bumping into each other every time they plan to go away from each otherTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethamrym_raufvidz2122

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Cvs suprise us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethavidz2122omshreejaanu

Go to top