Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta August 16 2013 Written Update (Page 2)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much everyone for ur comments!Smile Here is what I think about the current track.

I agree with you completely naava I think Ovi is doing right, she really does care a lot about Arjun and Purvi and felt really guilty for coming in between them. I don't blame her for telling Arjun this because I guess Arjun and Purvi should feel guilty for what they have done to Onir, he lost his license and everything for her, he even did illegal things for Purvi but Purvi was not grateful to him about that at all and seemed reluctant and cold toward Onir when they tried to defend Onir in court. From the way Purvi was talking today about Ovi's friend Seema I think she will still be ungrateful toward Onir even after knowing his real truth, I could be wrong but hope she realizes her mistake of what she did to Onir. The scene at the end was nice, so glad everyone is starting to be nice to Soham and accept him. wish Ovi could have been a part of the siblings hug too!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76diana72naavaashfaque2012

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Thanks so much everyone for ur comments!Smile Here is what I think about the current track.

I agree with you completely naava I think Ovi is doing right, she really does care a lot about Arjun and Purvi and felt really guilty for coming in between them. I don't blame her for telling Arjun this because I guess Arjun and Purvi should feel guilty for what they have done to Onir, he lost his license and everything for her, he even did illegal things for Purvi but Purvi was not grateful to him about that at all and seemed reluctant and cold toward Onir when they tried to defend Onir in court. From the way Purvi was talking today about Ovi's friend Seema I think she will still be ungrateful toward Onir even after knowing his real truth, I could be wrong but hope she realizes her mistake of what she did to Onir. The scene at the end was nice, so glad everyone is starting to be nice to Soham and accept him. wish Ovi could have been a part of the siblings hug too!Smile

Bhalla, We do agree about Ovi...and Soham.  I'm so glad you like Soham.  He's so sweet.  LOL 

But Cry I guess i don't agree on the rest Cry LOL  re: Purvi n Arjun, Purvi only knows so far that Onir was already married to Shalini and never told her when he begged her to marry him.. And then at the end, Onir was incredibly mean to Purvi. Only the audience at the time of this recent court hearing knew it was all show.  Goodness, I would b cold and reluctant too, even more, even if I decided to do the right thing and see him exonerated for organ traffiking. I wouldn't  be grateful to someone who lied about being a married man and did other hateful things to me to make me hate him . She doesn't know it was fake and felt completely betrayed.  So I am not understanding what mistake Purvi did to Onir - he is the one who lied to her. ** Also, Arjun - what did he do?  He wasn't ever involved in this, and is totally innocent on this issue, isn't he?

You are one of the nicest people to have differing opinions with though, and i am glad we can disagree and still have great respect  !  So nice to see you back and on the forum.  Big smile

** Although I do agree at the time of the original trial, Purvi was aloof and cold towards Onir when he lost his license. And that was wrong, especially since she had asked him to swap the babies. She should have come forward at the at time and said what she did the other day.  So on that point, you are surely right, Purvi should realize her mistake and ask for forgiveness.  

Edited by naava - 16 August 2013 at 2:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72bhallaroxashfaque2012

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Great Episode.
pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the Written Update!

Today was a very good episode.. getting the audiences even more excited for the future. 

I am sure the wedding will happen in spite of Arjun revealing the truth to Onir. It will be Ovi who will lecture them out and say now it is too late to even say anything to Onir as he has left for Canada and here is the video he has left for you Big smileBig smile. Ovi will train him make the tape and leave it for everyone to listen on the wedding day.

I am amazed how the writers have turned Ovis character...She is one determined girl and I am sure she will not leave one stone unturned to have the ArVi wedding happen. 

Arjun can tell the truth to Purvi - but they have to reunite for the ONLY right reason - Pari. They better get that right. Nothing is more important than Pari. 

I was so amused by the Detective ..he went to Kolkatta and was able to ONLY come to know that kinshuk was a actress... so funny Big smileBig smile. he still does not know all the SECRETS.. I would love to do his job and work as Kirloskars personal detective.

I am also wondering if Arjun will first go to his dad for advice...????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naavabhallaroxAshlaikapeachesnplums

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Bhalla, fabulously written update.  Thank you!  Have not watched the actual episode as yet but looks like I didn't miss anything because of your detailed update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavabhallaroxAshlaika

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhalla for nice & detail WU. At last I found this.

Asking to MOD plz all time WU try to stick 1st page. Otherwise this is very problem to us.

Till not watch this but I think this episode was great part is Purvi-Soham-Sachin-Teju scene. Lovely bonding between these siblings. Wish that all time they stand with each other side no matter what.

ovi plan is really horrible. If she think she scrifice Arjun that will be JOKE of Century. But if she think rrealize that will be better.

Wait for ARVI married.

Another thing who will update today WU.
Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nice episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Romona26 Groupbie
Romona26
Romona26

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

Thanks for d update. Omg is ovi- onir going to get married? :-O pls ekta ,iss baar arjun purvi ki shaadi karvao!

i think that same thing too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Go to top