Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*S.C.C.G.S. Chat Club Thread 84~*~* [SIO] (Page 73)

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by algy

HI HUMI N PRIYA
Kitty Love




soo cute!!! thank you!!! lveoly 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonCrazyDollAnandi

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
HII priyaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonCrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

Originally posted by anu_j_menon

Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

Originally posted by silvia1999

but this akbar is too rude Cry
i know,
but akbar had always been one of my fa. characters of history
i had studied a lot about him
what i found is that he was actually a devil in the beginning, heartless
 
but that was because he was quite gullible at that time
as he started being matured n using his own brain, he became the sensible great ruler mostly he is known as

me also liked d character akbar...
but i dnt like d actor  who is playing akbar in jodha-akbar...
 Cry


ROFL

dnt pick on him i been watching himsince he was in PRC and DV 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonMrs_Darcy_17CrazyDollAnandi

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by anu_j_menon

shivi di...
u on WA??
WA???Confused
Monkey Icon YoyoMonkey Icon Yoyo
what s it?
yehi ke u don't knw it Confused Angry Shocked LOL Confused
Shocked EmbarrassedBig smile 
 
u got the meaning Shocked Shocked 
i myself didn't get it ROFL 
what theROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonCrazyDollAnandi

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
md030

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumzanu_j_menon

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_j_menon

Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

Originally posted by silvia1999

but this akbar is too rude Cry
i know,
but akbar had always been one of my fa. characters of history
i had studied a lot about him
what i found is that he was actually a devil in the beginning, heartless
 
but that was because he was quite gullible at that time
as he started being matured n using his own brain, he became the sensible great ruler mostly he is known as

me also liked d character akbar...
but i dnt like d actor  who is playing akbar in jodha-akbar...

no matter who you put there you'll hate him bcos he's evil 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonMrs_Darcy_17CrazyDollAnandi

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by algy

HI HUMI N PRIYA
Kitty Love




soo cute!!! thank you!!! lveoly 
TongueHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonCrazyDollAnandi

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by anu_j_menon

shivi di...
u on WA??
WA???Confused
Monkey Icon YoyoMonkey Icon Yoyo
what s it?
yehi ke u don't knw it Confused Angry Shocked LOL Confused
Shocked EmbarrassedBig smile 
 
u got the meaning Shocked Shocked 
i myself didn't get it ROFL 
what theROFL
for getting it, i should have brain nah ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonalgy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wild Cats Drama Club #20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: rockingal09   Replies: 1123   Views: 40380

rockingal09 1123 40380 21 January 2014 at 2:21am by andy.1
Masti Partners *Invites Only* Thread#12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1197   Views: 38557

SPraba 1197 38557 17 August 2013 at 1:29pm by shikha208
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 60873

swan20 1191 60873 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index