India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Breath Taking episode! <3

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
It was breath taking episode, loved it to the core!
Radhaji was superb throughout the epi Clap
And Rk, what to say about our hero, he was spectacular, he stole the show Heart And Rk Madhu sets the screen on fire, love them. I want my hero the right Kameena back, hopefully on monday we would see that whole Rk Radhaji scene Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4skamaniapvsluvyouBecshinapriyamahimeshaxXxNoreen786xXxmadhvi4gurtiRuthlessQueenShazzieaan-rishamrithasBlue_ScrubsKennocool_sri..Razia..DushtDanaf.punam2712Mystic_nights_rekha.366

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yep today's epi was good and so were the performances from all...I think Dips deserves special mention today cos she had a lot of salt to rub into Madhu's already gaping wounds and that too with style Wink...no wonder we find her loathsomeDead but she was instrumental in evoking some other emotion than tears and sobs from Madhu...jealousy at the thought of Dips trying her dirty tricks on RK. Radha ji bas aise hi lage raho and try and uncover the truth behind your bahu's madness(read sacrifice LOL).and rishbala scene...what to say yaar??!!whenever these two fight its better than watching them romance...RK's anger,passion and their chemistry Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxamrithasaan-rishRuthlessQueen

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

yep today's epi was good and so were the performances from all...I think Dips deserves special mention today cos she had a lot of salt to rub into Madhu's already gaping wounds and that too with style Wink...no wonder we find her loathsomeDead but she was instrumental in evoking some other emotion than tears and sobs from Madhu...jealousy at the thought of Dips trying her dirty tricks on RK. Radha ji bas aise hi lage raho and try and uncover the truth behind your bahu's madness(read sacrifice LOL).and rishbala scene...what to say yaar??!!whenever these two fight its better than watching them romance...RK's anger,passion and their chemistry Day Dreaming

Dips is something more then a vamp, she is blood thirsty Tongue But she did great by making Madhu jealous & Radha ji is our super mon or in other words you can better say her Mother india LOL. And Rk Madhu they adorable & to be honest I love their fight scenes more than romance because it carries more passion & intensity Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxamrithas

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anayakhan10

yep today's epi was good and so were the performances from all...I think Dips deserves special mention today cos she had a lot of salt to rub into Madhu's already gaping wounds and that too with styleWink...no wonder we find her loathsomeDead but she was instrumental in evoking some other emotion than tears and sobs from Madhu...jealousy at the thought of Dips trying her dirty tricks on RK. Radha ji bas aise hi lage raho and try and uncover the truth behind your bahu's madness(read sacrificeLOL).and rishbala scene...what to say yaar??!!whenever these two fight its better than watching them romance...RK's anger,passion and their chemistry Day Dreaming

Dips is something more then a vamp, she is blood thirstyTongueBut she did great by making Madhu jealous & Radha ji is our super mon or in other words you can better say her Mother indiaLOL. And Rk Madhu they adorable & to be honest I love their fight scenes more than romance because it carries more passion & intensityEmbarrassed

So true the rishbala tashan scenes are more romantic and intense to watch. Loved today's episode, hats off to everyone.

Dips koi usse samjaye that what ever she's thinking will always remain a dream and never come true.
It was hilarious that rk caught her once again eavesdropping at his bedroom door.

I'm eagerly waiting for Mondays episode. I strongly feel that radhaji's words will work as a wakeup call for RK that whatever is seen is not true and there is something fishy behind Madhu's weird behaviour.

I'm actually shocked that the sharp intelligent RK who is always ahead of others in reading the warning signs is lost somewhere.
I hope RK comes back with a bang, and I won't be able to digest the fact if it turned out that RK didn't know about the warning signs especially about sultan being alive even though in jail he told madhu he believed her.

I want the right kameena rk back with a bang on monday

Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 16 August 2013 at 2:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasBlue_Scrubs

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Yes today was an AWSOME episode Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNoreen786xXx

yep today's epi was good and so were the performances from all...I think Dips deserves special mention today cos she had a lot of salt to rub into Madhu's already gaping wounds and that too with styleWink...no wonder we find her loathsomeDead but she was instrumental in evoking some other emotion than tears and sobs from Madhu...jealousy at the thought of Dips trying her dirty tricks on RK. Radha ji bas aise hi lage raho and try and uncover the truth behind your bahu's madness(read sacrificeLOL).and rishbala scene...what to say yaar??!!whenever these two fight its better than watching them romance...RK's anger,passion and their chemistry Day Dreaming

Dips is something more then a vamp, she is blood thirstyTongueBut she did great by making Madhu jealous & Radha ji is our super mon or in other words you can better say her Mother indiaLOL. And Rk Madhu they adorable & to be honest I love their fight scenes more than romance because it carries more passion & intensityEmbarrassed

So true the rishbala tashan scenes are more romantic and intense to watch. Loved today's episode, hats off to everyone.

Dips koi usse samjaye that what ever she's thinking will always remain a dream and never come true.
It was hilarious that rk caught her once again eavesdropping at his bedroom door.

I'm eagerly waiting for Mondays episode. I strongly feel that radhaji's words will work as a wakeup call for RK that whatever is seen is not true and there is something fishy behind Madhu's weird behaviour.

I'm actually shocked that the sharp intelligent RK who is always ahead of others in reading the warning signs is lost somewhere.
I hope RK comes back with a bang, and I won't be able to digest the fact if it turned out that RK didn't know about the warning signs especially about sultan being alive even though in jail he told madhu he believed her.

i think to give some credit to the CVs I would say the reason RK is acting megadumb(which is so not an attractive trait on him) is because the CVs want to show his vulnerability as far as Madhu is concerned...tho I would give an arm and a leg to see the shrewd/manipulative RK back right now,I think the CVs are highlighting the impact that Madhu has on him,his life and on his ability to think coherently.

I think the radha ji/drunk rishu scene is tomorrow not on  monday...but don't expect a positive outcome of that one sided discussion cos in the telly talk video we see an angry RK walking out of the room and ordering Bittuji to start the legal proceedings for divorce Confused.

I think rishbala is headed for a temporary(obviously) separation whether we like it or not but the good thing is Madhu will remain in RK mansion cos as we know(from various articles) none of the cast members who play Madhu's family are shooting right now so no one at chawl!! THANK GOD for that...at the very least we will get to see plenty of tashn waale scenes between rishbala...and frankly that's all I can stomach right now considering how utterly pathetic the track is!!

Edited by bahnni.mj - 16 August 2013 at 3:08pm

amrithas

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
DVD were fab Clap Clap Rishbala scenes were worth watching.

amrithas

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xXxNoreen786xXx

i think to give some credit to the CVs I would say the reason RK is acting megadumb(which is so not an attractive trait on him) is because the CVs want to show his vulnerability as far as Madhu is concerned...tho I would give an arm and a leg to see the shrewd/manipulative RK back right now,I think the CVs are highlighting the impact that Madhu has on him,his life and on his ability to think coherently.

I think the radha ji/drunk rishu scene is tomorrow not on  monday...but don't expect a positive outcome of that one sided discussion cos in the telly talk video we see an angry RK walking out of the room and ordering Bittuji to start the legal proceedings for divorce Confused.

I think rishbala is headed for a temporary(obviously) separation whether we like it or not but the good thing is Madhu will remain in RK mansion cos as we know(from various articles) none of the cast members who play Madhu's family are shooting right now so no one at chawl!! THANK GOD for that...at the very least we will get to see plenty of tashn waale scenes between rishbala...and frankly that's all I can stomach right now considering how utterly pathetic the track is!!

Yeah but I don't want Madhu to leave RK mansion at all. I want her to be their so that we would get to see more of their tashan scenes, last tiem we saw all of that while RK's betrayal! Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top