Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT SAT:17/8: Mahiwaal ka Mama; Farhaad ka Foofa ! (Page 29)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunakshafan26

Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

viegas - me toh anamika and jdj now once bb comes i do not have anything to atch on tv because all shows are finishing

Anamika is getting replaced by Desh Ki beti Nandini
I visited the forum but all people are cursing the show to finish fastOuch

Is it good or bad Tongue
bad hi hai achha hai khatam ho raha hai after annie gill's exit kuch bacha hi nhi show mein all crap to be shown so better it finishesLOL
 ROFL I was very active member of Churail Forum ...ROFL My lucky stars ..this show is gonna end soon ...Dancing maine ek party toh karni hai ...Party 

Edited by -babyblue- - 17 August 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26ArianaGrande

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

waise sach bolu toh ab apart from aai and ruku drama mujhe nbt pasand aa raha hai

Me too Smile
Me 3 ..LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -babyblue-

BB - Which shows you watch now other than Na Bole Tum
 NBT n Tamas that's it ...m not able to digest the crap being shown on Television , everything luks so Mediocre , sometimes so Ott.. average acting ...Sleepy 

I jus hope KKK n AS comes in next season of NBT soon ..Smile

Sorry 4 the late reply ... net is working very slowly ...Ouch 

LOLYes many OTT shows are there Ouch

Thank you for the reply 

Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 17 August 2013 at 1:11pm

kunakshafan26-RK_Ki_Biwi-

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

viegas - me toh anamika and jdj now once bb comes i do not have anything to atch on tv because all shows are finishing

Anamika is getting replaced by Desh Ki beti Nandini
I visited the forum but all people are cursing the show to finish fastOuch

Is it good or bad Tongue
bad hi hai achha hai khatam ho raha hai after annie gill's exit kuch bacha hi nhi show mein all crap to be shown so better it finishesLOL
 ROFL I was very active member of Churail Forum ...ROFL My lucky stars ..this show is gonna end soon ...Dancing maine ek party toh karni hai ...Party 
yaa i knw i always red ur post phir tumhe yahan dekha toh i was shocked a littleLOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi-ArianaGrande

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

BB - Which shows you watch now other than Na Bole Tum
 NBT n Tamas that's it ...m not able to digest the crap being shown on Television , everything luks so Mediocre , sometimes so Ott.. average acting ...Sleepy 

I jus hope KKK n AS comes in next season of NBT soon ..Smile

Sorry 4 the late reply ... net is working very slowly ...Ouch 

LOLYes many OTT shows are there Ouch

Thank you for the reply 
ur welcum ..besides NBT which shows u watch ? Smile 

kunakshafan26ArianaGrande

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani123

@Lee - Heyyy u are welcome. I know we all are sailing in the same boat and want clarity on stuff either ways. And I completely share your sentiments. 

Btw, many people have asked them to show at least 1 week of Mohan Megha together in the end. So. highly likely that it will happenSmile

I just feel that since this show gave us a lot in S1 (and even afterwards there were many lovely moments in bits and pieces) for the sake of all that and for the sake of the actors who have put in their heart and soul into the show, we all shld cut down on the negativity and try and make peace with what is being shown even if some can't enjoy it as much, as there may not be any S3 and this cld be the last few weeks of the show that we all have been so attached with for various reasons, though the intensity of that has fluctuated based on the tracks shown. Smile

Ishani, I take your point! Wink And very well said btw! But NBT has such an avid fan following that tempers will flare and feathers will be ruffled from time to time, especially if the story disappoints! Wink  Whilst I never liked the premise of SSN 2, I made my peace with it and witnessed lots of flashes of brilliance along the way: both in the story telling, direction and of course the acting! Thumbs Up

But I'll be the first yo admit I hated the revamp idea, mostly because it negated SSN 2 IMO, and trivialized everything that occurred before, and don't provide proper story closure. To me, everything was turned upside down...again!! Ouch  Worst of all, Mohan was gone replaced by Vasu, and what was NBT without Mohan??!! Ouch  Now that we're in the final stretch, I just want o see Vasu revert to Mohan ASAP so that we can end with the NBT flavor that we all love and cherish!  Hope the cvs don't disappoint, and give the fans some lasting beautiful memories! It's the least they can do!  I promise to keep my cool till then, but if they disappoint then all bets are off!!! LOL

Thanks again! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishani123sonn_daPravesh.Pkunakshafan26-RK_Ki_Biwi-

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Metromasti

Na Bole Tum Na Maine 2 (NBTNMKK 2) Vasu and Mohan the same person

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) twist : Mystery behind Vasu being Megha's husband Mohan 

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) on Colors might witness a sudden twist for Megha (Aakanksha Singh) who lost her husband Mohan Bhatnagar (Kunal Karan Kapoor) 2 years back.

It was earlier shown how Mohan came with Rhimjhim (Mohan's adopted daugter) to Mumbai in search of Rhimjhim's real mother.

Megha's search leads her to a chawl where a local don Vasu is in charge of the place.

However, Vasu turns out to be a replica (look alike) of her husband Mohan.

Also there's a mystery behind Vasu behaving differently with Megha and Rhimjhim which suprises his godmother and girlfriend Ruku Vaidya.

It is also shown that Vasu came to Mumbai with his godmother around the same time that Mohan died.

Also Vasu's godmother seems to be hiding some truth from everyone regarding Vasu.

Whether Vasu is Mohan for real and not his look alike is what would unfold in coming episodes of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) .

kunakshafan26-RK_Ki_Biwi-

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

viegas pata hai i follow u on twitter

-RK_Ki_Biwi-ArianaGrande

Go to top