MMT SAT:17/8: Mahiwaal ka Mama; Farhaad ka Foofa ! - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
are wah ami...promotion...treat chahiye...
Originally posted by -RD-

Just letting the Members know we have decided to have monitors or admins for this thread so here by Amisha and Neelu will look after this thread making sure no one here breaks any rules , these two we feel are best for the job rest if members feel someone else is suited to do the job better then you may pm me with your suggestion!

Best,
NBT-2 DT

i think dese two r perfect for dis job...i cant think of any other member right now who can handle dis job...at least not me...as im very short tempered n can easily get into fights 😆
Originally posted by -RD-

Just letting the Members know we have decided to have monitors or admins for this thread so here by Amisha and Neelu will look after this thread making sure no one here breaks any rules , these two we feel are best for the job rest if members feel someone else is suited to do the job better then you may pm me with your suggestion!

Best,
NBT-2 DT
guys why you all say cango to me?🤣 i am mother of MMT and me and mamta are founder of MMT😊..but yes i have no that much rights to cut someone point of view but now if i found wrong i will say clear Edited by -MohanKiRaadha- - 10 years ago
i miss rida shourie peu and dhara😭
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

guys why you all say cango to me?🤣 i am mother of MMT and me and mamta are founder of MMT😊..but yes i have no that much rights to cut someone point of view but now if i found wrong i will say clear

yes mummy...maa hoti hi hai...apne bachho ki galtiyan sudharne ke liye... 😳
Ya congrats but pl don't ban me hahaha
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

yes mummy...maa hoti hi hai...apne bachho ki galtiyan sudharne ke liye... 😳

beta galtiya karne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai😆 and maa ke paas bhi shabar karne ki ek limit hoti hai😆

anyways guys kuch change nahi huva MMT same hi hai jo hai.. main to waise bhi galat baat pe tokti hoon always.

so enjoy MMT.

bye take care guys.

See ppl I know majority of ppl love mohan vasu but I am not a big fan of mohan though am missing mohan now and don't like vasu but and talk what I feel but pl don't take that as kkk bashing or jealousy as I have nothing to do with him
Originally posted by --MI--

See ppl I know majority of ppl love mohan vasu but I am not a big fan of mohan though am missing mohan now and don't like vasu but and talk what I feel but pl don't take that as kkk bashing or jealousy as I have nothing to do with him

i love mohan...but i dont like vasu...thoda bht bhi achha lagta hai coz we all know ki wo mohan hi hai...
but i want my mohan back in full form...
but dat doesnt mean i hate kkk n say him anything bad...i like him a lot as an actor n a human being...