Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -babyblue-

k finally ba.bye guys ..gud night ...πŸ€—

Bye BB😊
Sweet dreams 
ishani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Leesan - I totally get where you are coming from Lee. I mostly feel the same. And frankly, I think even with the revamp happening they should have given a logical and sensible end to the Addu angle. Instead of showing a son being the cause of his adoring step father's near death, they shld have shown him having been really redeemed and having understood and accepted his step father. That wld have been a good msg to give too. Revamp cld have been ushered in using some other premise or even Mohan having a genuine accident. Showing that despite all that he knew abt Mohan and what all Mohan did to find him and later for him, Addu still intended to let go of his hand and let him fall to his death didn't really sit well with me. I found it in very bad taste and contrary to what this kind of a story ideally deserved.

And my issue is not with ppl critiquing the revamp/show at all and certainly not by u. I love your critiques as they are always qualitative. If I have a problem with...its with the kind of derogatory language some use to debase/ridicule the show/characters. Critiquing can also be done in a decent way without using degenerative language for anyone or anything. I find that really distasteful and a huge turn off. Anyways, to each his/her own :))

Edited by ishani123 - 10 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishani123

@Leesan - I totally get where you are coming from Lee. I mostly feel the same. And frankly, I think even with the revamp happening they should have given a logical and sensible end to the Addu angle. Instead of showing a son being the cause of his adoring step father's near death, they shld have shown him having been really redeemed and having understood and accepted his step father. That wld have given a good msg to give too. Revamp cld have been ushered in using some other premise or even Mohan having a genuine accident. Showing that despite all that Mohan did for him, Addu still intended to let go of his hand and let him fall to his death really didn't sit well with me. I found it in very bad taste and contrary to what this kind of a story ideally deserved.

And my issue is not with ppl critiquing the revamp/show at all and certainly not by u. I love your critiques as they are always qualitative. If I have a problem with...its with the kind of derogatory language some use to debase the show/characters. Critiquing can also be done in a decent way without using degrading and debasing language for anyone or anything. I find that really distasteful and a huge turn off. 

Anyways, to each his/her own :))

Thanks Ishani, for your vote of support! Much appreciated! πŸ‘πŸΌ  

And re bold above! Word!! Exactly !!  Actually I strongly suspect that the scenario you described above was supposed to happen towards the end of SSN 2, that is until the revamp turned everything upside down!  SSN 2 after all was  all about  repentance, healing and redemption of ALL the NBT characters IMO. And the lessons of SSN 2 were sacrificed at the altar of the revamp!!    Oh well, water under the bridge now, but it still irks me from time to time. 

Well re derogatory language to describe NBT characters, I guess it's a matter of perspective. I agree some can go overboard especially with terms used to describe Megha, little Addu, Renu, Nanhi , Beera etc. Mohan? Not so much!!! πŸ˜†   I just wish that there is a modicum of decorum practiced for ALL characters ! Unfortunately that's not usually the case!  However I think the Mods have an uphill task trying to maintain decorum re fictional characters when there can be quite a few abuses re real flesh and blood forum members!! πŸ˜† Trust me. I know! πŸ˜‰   Unless it's very extreme, or personal, I usually just observe the adage " live and let live!"    But sometimes all we need is a gentle reminder! Thanks ever so much for yours! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Leesan - 10 years ago
ishani123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Thanks Ishani, for your vote of support! Much appreciated! πŸ‘πŸΌ  

And re bold above! Word!! Exactly !!  Actually I strongly suspect that the scenario you described above was supposed to happen towards the end of SSN 2, that is until the revamp turned everything upside down!  SSN 2 after all was  all about  repentance, healing and redemption of ALL the NBT characters IMO. And the lessons of SSN 2 were sacrificed at the altar of the revamp!!    Oh well, water under the bridge now, but it still irks me from time to time. 

Well re derogatory language to describe NBT characters, I guess it's a matter of perspective. I agree some can go overboard especially with terms used to describe Megha, little Addu, Renu, Nanhi , Beera etc. Mohan? Not so much!!! πŸ˜†   I just wish that there is a modicum of decorum practiced for ALL characters ! Unfortunately that's not usually the case!  However I think the Mods have an uphill task trying to maintain decorum re fictional characters when there can be quite a few abuses re real flesh and blood forum members!! πŸ˜† Trust me. I know! πŸ˜‰   Unless it's very extreme, or personal, I usually just observe the adage " live and let live!"    But sometimes all we need is a gentle reminder! Thanks ever so much for yours! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes that must have been the plan initially but as I said, even with the revamp happening, they cld have still shown it. It wld have looked like a rushed job but still wld have been more palatable than what they ended up showing. I wld have taken that kind of a rushed job any day than seeing Addu like this 

Abt derogatory language - I completely agree with you that a basic modicum of decorum shld be practiced for all characters. Abt Mohan/Vasu - well he was called a trained dog and many other offensive, vulgar and cheap names here by someone. I don't think any other male character has been called a 'dog' on the show before. Nor has any female character ever been called a 'bitch' here by anyone before - be it Megha or Ridz or Navika. This I feel crosses the limits of basic levels of decency and decorum that shld be observed in a public discourse.  I just feel that instead of liking such offensive comments and indulging such ppl even more, like u rightly said, ppl shld give a gentle reminder to them to not cross the limits that are justifiably put in place and deserve to be followed at least in public forums. Its not just abt breaching/disregarding/disrespecting forum rules and fellow members but also abt deliberately inciting issues and bad blood amongst ppl.

And yes the adgae - live and let live is a good one to followπŸ˜‰. I too try to follow the same as much as i can😳

And u having to experience some abusive stuff here...wow that's mind boggling!!! I can't imagine how cld anything u say be construed as offensive by anyoneUnbelievable!!!

Anyways, here's hoping that sanity prevails and these last few weeks of the show pass away amicably and peacefully for all the members here. Cheers!😊

Edited by ishani123 - 10 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cheers Ishani! Thanks for the response!  Enjoy your weekend! 
ishani123 thumbnail
You too Lee...have a nice & happy weekend ahead. 
Tc😊

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello kids

so what up? where is all?
so mohan did love proposal ek dum yeda style mainπŸ˜†
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

hello kids

so what up? where is all?
so mohan did love proposal ek dum yeda style mainπŸ˜†

Hello πŸ˜Š

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so peoples got full timepass in weekend mohan's bashing πŸ˜† aajkal to mohan saans bhi le to sab ko problem hai yeh to phir bhi use bada drama haiπŸ˜†
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

so peoples got full timepass in weekend mohan's bashing πŸ˜† aajkal to mohan saans bhi le to sab ko problem hai yeh to phir bhi use bada drama haiπŸ˜†

Currenly Vasu fighting its going on in the forumπŸ˜†