MMT SAT:17/8: Mahiwaal ka Mama; Farhaad ka Foofa ! - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Su guitar jaisi pyaari cheej or tujhe pata bhi nahi ki kaha rakha hai.
yaar actually saara ghar hila pada hai isiliye nhi pataπŸ˜†
Tomorrow our forum ranking will decrease :(

Forum was very inactive 

So many members missing 

BB - Which shows you watch now other than Na Bole Tum
by good night me also feel sleepyπŸ₯±
Originally posted by ishani123

@Hi Lee -Your instinct is right. I have it from a trustworthy source that Vasu is Mohan with ML and hence his instant subconcious connect with Megha. Also that's why sometimes he blurts out stuff which he at a conscious level doesn't even realize why he said. Its mostly his subconcious at work - like the line he had said out of the blue to Megha abt - people meeting midway if their destination is the same.. As regards to his wondering abt his own identitly, it will all be shown and things will unveil soon 

Abt S3 - Colors is still open to it subject to certain conditions being met. TRP is not necessarily one of them. (unless of course it nosedives below the consistent levels maintained thru out this season). Story deffo is one of the factors. Key factor is PH has to come up with story that convinces the channel of its saleability to people, coz they are aware that S2 story didn't work at all with audiences. Leaving TRPs aside, they got a lot of negative feedback from people from all over. Hence the concern abt story this time. If they feel the story pitched to them is not workable they will drop the idea else will go ahead. Decision will be out by this month end. 

Thank you so much ,Ishani, for the " insider" scoop! Lets hope that whatever happens with NBT is for the best of all concerned including the fans! πŸ˜‰    I just want SSN 2 to end with some logic and a final and joyous reunion for MM! πŸ‘  God knows they deserve it...and so do we!!! πŸ˜†
Ba bye guys ..gud night ...😊 TC ...See u tomorrow ...😊 
viegas - me toh anamika and jdj now once bb comes i do not have anything to atch on tv because all shows are finishing
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Sayo ye que kisne pucha?

Everyone can answer πŸ˜Š
I asked Baby Blue (BB)
And I am being serious and not joking but actors have to agree which looks difficult if the latest interview and even the rm interview are to go by
Originally posted by kunakshafan26

viegas - me toh anamika and jdj now once bb comes i do not have anything to atch on tv because all shows are finishing

Anamika is getting replaced by Desh Ki beti Nandini
I visited the forum but all people are cursing the show to finish fast

Is it good or bad πŸ˜›