Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Insecurities & Relationships: Epi aug 16 (Page 8)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by me2you

Originally posted by bheegi

LOL
Originally posted by me2you

Hi Di!

Fabulous post and very well said. Indeed, it was yet another good episode with quite a few important hings happening.

From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. 
Ghafoor: I totally agree. His character has so many shades that kabhi kabhi I don't know which one to believe and which one not. As a husband, he had joined hands with his wife to do wrong things (gudiya factory ki saazish). He has sinned. big time. As a father, I pity him. Uss din, he said it right: 'woh ek lachar baap hain'
I have and perhaps will never understand these characters who have this very prestigious status in society, the so called izzatdar aadmi aur doosre taraf they have wronged very badly in their past. How can he still talk about tehzeeb, manners, behavior after all what he has done? Doesn't the burden of his sins torture him? 
Ghafoor uncle...what goes around comes around... Yeh sab kismat ka khel hain...

yeah, I think Gaffur is a man of contrasts...that's what his words and actions prove. He is not a straightforward man and makes things more complicated than they need to be

IMO none of us are perfect, righteous angels in real life therefore we all get so involved in QH characters. I still stand by my original thoughts that all horrible acts done by our "grey" characters were done by them out of  love. Most people might disagree but for me this  includes Razia killing Zainab - Yes IMO Razia is a selfish,self centered and to an extend bitter women - but no one is born evil or grey - life makes them such - its the age old debate of nature over nurtureConfused.absolutely agree!

btw: We all have talked or mentioned at some point about Karma playing a huge role in QH so then why is no one commenting on Razia sleeping on the ground?  Due to Razia's interference Zoya ended up at the madrasa sleeping on the ground and now due to Zoya's unintentional interference Razia is today sleeping on the ground - I love the writers and CVs for this full circle - great jobs to 4 lions and the entire teamClap Great observation!

Asad: I do not want to be in his position right now. The issue he is facing now is very delicate. And I feel for him. Nikhat is as important for him as Najma. Thank God, he is not being selfish. He really wants to be and make sure that everything is sorted out from the other house before he even thinks about Najma&Imran.
Loved the way he said: 'mein yeh baat Nikhat ke zubaan se suna chahoonga'. He wants to play it fair for both sides, akher badha bhai hai, he knows and understands his responsibility towards both his sisters. I am sure things will not go smoothly, but hopefully the damage will not be that big (clash of the Khan brothers).

As Zoya said- I know you will do the right thing- And we will trust Zoya's word on this Smile
If Asad is to do the right thing then Tannu's child should have a father's name - does this mean that ASYA go to Moti Masjid to get married but instead get Imran and Tannu married? - Both sisters will hate Asad and Ayaan will blame Asad for passing the buck on to Imran for he does not understand what it means to grow up without a father - he takes it for granted. This might make more sense for Najma and Nikhat would never want the brothers to fight over them - especially Nikhat who is more mature - we have seen that after her 1st engagement had gotten cancelled she had gone to Asads office to tell him about the promise Ayaan had made to Shireen

That depends if Imran is actually the daddy...I feel he isn't

Imran: Urgh!!! Yeh hai kya?! Uske himmat toh dekho...woh seedha Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan ke ghar ponch gaye. What did he say?? 'Pareshan mein bhi hoon' Dude, you ought to be worried about how to fix this mess in your life.
'Nikhat aur main saath mein khush nahi the' ... Kya?! Was Nikhat not happy with you or were you not happy with her? Please, get your facts clear Mr. Imran. Couldn't you see the love she had for you? Woh bechari aab tak yahi believe karti hai that you will come back to her. It was your ammi who ruined everything, thus Nikhat did the right thing to break off this engagement. 

just goes to show he is a big fat liar too...what about those late night phone calls? He even tried to love her. Dude, if you want to ruin your own life, go ahead but leave the girls alone will you...

My score board for Imran so far 
  • When i found  out the girl he was hugging in Ramadan was Najma he got a score of -10
  • Then Delena90's post made me re-evaluate my thoughts and i decided to wipe the slate clean and give him the benefit of the doubt so the he was back to 0
  • The pathetic crying on the Eid MS and emotionally blackmailing Najma was something hard for me to digest  -5  points 
  • Not talking to Nikhat in order to come clean and walking away on MS -10 
  • The bangle touch on MS saved him a bit  + 5  
  • Telling Najma to fight for her love and he will be there for her  +5. 
  • Not coming clean to Najma about Nikhat -10
  • Not coming clean to Najma about Tanveers child -15
  • paying Tanveer off and not supporting the child like Asad had been willing to do so -25.
  • Having the guts to come in front of THE Asad Ahmed Khan +50. 
  • He said that no one was happy in that relationship - IMO he is right for he did try to love Nikhat  but could never fight for her and therefore he always had that constipated / pained look on his face when Hassina bi spoke. Nikhat had not been happy either during the engagement phase despite loving Imran she hadto put up with Hassina bi's  insult so +5 for analyzing the situation correctly. 
  • Not telling the actual reason to Asad why Nikhat broke off the engagement -10.
  • Not telling Hassina bi about Najma and bring them along but asking the girls family to come to his home is a coward way therefore -15
The total score at the end of today for Imran is -25 

Love your scoring systemLOL...adorableClap

The Curious Case of Humeira Siddiqui
So she is back. Our chirpy Humeira is back. Nice. But can someone please tell us a bit more about her illness? Can we go back in time when the accident happened, to know more how all of this happened. And if that is not relevant anymore, please bring some more clarity in this very rare illness. Is it an switch on-and-off character? Kabhi Humeira, kabhi Rajni aur kabhi koi aur...???
this is typical of multiple personality disorder- then can switch on and off several times a day also Lets see what the future track of AyRa will be... This one is even more 'dangerous' than Asad's OCD LOL
I am glad for this track for it is unpredictable and something new to watch - wonder if Ayaan will resent Asad for the bond ASYA have where as he will need to keep working on his relationship from scratch every single time with Ms H /R or who ever makes an appearance?

That might be the punishment for being Shireen's son. Remember, he always wanted 'lots of women' for himself...now he has two in one and he will hate it

AsYa Hug: Finally... This was a hug wherein we could see the longing in Zoya's/face to be with her Mr. Khan forever and ever. 
He just hopes that everything will be fine now and that the nikaah will take place. Sangeeta Di, maybe we should take matters in our own hands and get them marries ASAP. I am sure there are more volunteers at the forum who will be more than happy to help LOL

yes, i am sure the whole QH fandom would love to do that. I was happy to see the urgency in Zoya for the first time today.  Yeah, Zoya can't wait for the nikaah and so can't we.
From the F32 interviews i have a 98% feeling that separation track for ASYA is around the block - def before Sept starts. Therefore am i the only one who does not want the Nikka to happen (pls note : only Jimmy choo are allowed to be thrown my wayWink)?  

u r funny. What about our secret nikaah and then separation track? I think that would make it spicyLOL...Asad climbing windows

See until the Nikka does not happen ASYA will not take each other for granted and if Zoya due to any circumstances is being forced to marry someone else she will def. say Nikka Qabool nahi hai - and we have seen her face very difficult situations and say QNH - However if the Nikkha happens then the secrets start raining on them then i will be even more insecure of Zoyaan (yes - i said it - so now feel free to throw christian louboutin my wayLOL) due to the Halaala situation which like the SR track can earn a lot of TRPs - We all at IF we might whine and complain about the track but ASYA is in r blood and therefore it is hard to walk away from QH completely - Even if we did not see the show we read everything about the show on IF so even though halaala is a sensitive and risky track IMO Gul has the guts to go that route - Therefore i prefer the Nikka not to happen until the daddy issues for ASYA are sorted out. 

Now you have touched the forbidden fruit on IF...Sara, u better hide somewhereLOL but frankly, I am prepared for that track. After Billi SR, Gul can do anything.

However saying this i still take GREAT comfort from Vikrants interview where he had implied there is no Zoyaan or when Zoya uses lines like house number 21 moti masjid i hope for Nikkha on 21st Aug LOL and that is the sad predicament of my 95% love and 5% hate relationship with QH.

The actors don't know the future tracks...so I wouldn't take VM's statement as absolute confirmation

Just on a side-note:
From the last few episode, I have noticed that Zoya's room has become Najma's room, all of a sudden. Wasn't her room supposed to be on the first floor, upstairs? Zoya's room was the one attached to the living room, across Asad's room. Lagta hai Imran ke fikr mein bechari Najma kamra ka raasta bhool gayi hiLOL  or maybe Zoya has secretly moved out after her secret nikaah?Wink 
Arre haan, yeh bhi tho ho saakta hai... Tabhi tho dono (Asad&Zoya) itna khush lag rage hain. So Mr Khan tried to fool us with his: I know we cant stay at night in one room before the nikaah (when he wanted to watch her sleep) Humein yaha bewakoof bana rahe hain...LOL
Originally the guest bedroom had been under renovation so Najma had moved in with Dilshad and Zoya had taken over Najmas old room. Thus the diet pictures on wall or Najma and Zoya sharing closet and bathroom - i guess when she needs comfort she goes back to her old roomConfused but  from a practical point Zoya's room is the one that gets changed to shoot scenes of Dilshad and Tanveers rooms. When Tanveer had come to live i had wonder where the other room hadcame  from? and how long was Najma going to willingly give up her room? When we have relatives over i hate to give up roomEmbarrassed

Di - Comments in pink - 

@ me2you - Sorry  for taking over ur comments to Di - i did not have the energy to type and r thoughts were along the same linesBig smile

Thanks Sara...enjoyed reading your comments esp the shoe brandsLOL My replies are in black

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

Insecurities & Relationships: Aug 16

Sangeeta, excellent topic!! Thanks RK

Another enjoyable episode of QH today.

Why does one become insecure in a relationship?

-Fear of rejection or fear of loss?

-Past experiences eg separation from a loved one? Infidelity? Betrayal?

-Past sins?

-Insecure personalities?

All of the above?

As always, today's episode gave us glimpse into some of these insecure relationships.

Gaffur: He has always been a very intriguing character. From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. His insecurity revolves around the well-being of his daughter, Humeira. We all know that she has a chronic mysterious illness and that's why her parents have always been insecure about her future and well- being. Today, for the first time we saw Gaffur feel guilty about his past sins. "Kyunki humne apni pehli beti ko apne se door kar diya, hamari doosri beti humse door ho gayi hai." Till Gaffur redeems himself for his past sins, this insecurity about his daughter shall persist. While committing a sin, why don't people realize that every action has an equal and opposite reaction? Gaffur will have to and is paying for his past sins.

A very real character, except for being an accomplice to murder! Is anyone truly flawless or totally evil in real life? So far, his love and concern for Humz is his only likeable trait. As he has always felt guilty about abandoning his first born, did he bestow all that pent up love on Humz? I am glad they showed him as an accomplice in Zainab's murder. Remember we just discussed this on one of your posts recently. He needs to redeem big time for what he did to Zoya, directly or indirectly! The music box scene with Baby Zoya makes me question when that happened. Before or after the fire? There are no burn marks on her hand. So, he gave it to her first? Did he know she was in the fire? Who saved her? Was the music box in her hand? I hope they unravel this mystery soon!

Agreed! I think the music box was given before the fire. I have a feeling Rashid is the one who saved Zoya...

Asad:  One experience that had shaken Asad to the core has been the separation track from Zoya and his harrowing experience with Tanveer. No wonder, he still harbors that fear of losing Zoya again. While he didn't have any issues pulling her leg, but when she returned the favor with her oft repeated statement 'main bhaag gayi tho?', poor Asad totally lost it. His insecurity and fear of losing the love of his life again was very palpable. By now, Zoya should realize that her prince charming hates this kind of 'mazaak.' As an understanding partner, she should try and stop kidding around about running away and separating from him. There are other ways of pulling his leg. Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug was a joy for the viewers. One could sense the urgency in Zoya's expression and fear in Asad's.

BTW, why haven't they gotten married yet? Weren't the supposed to get married the day after Eid? What about the secret nikaah? Now, as a viewer, I am getting insecure!

Aren't you forgetting to mention the biggest experience that shaped Asad's character early on: Rashid deserting his family and the painful separation from Ayaan! Thx to Zoya, he has learnt to live and love!

Loved the hug! Zoya was more physically affected while Asad was more emotionally affected. Yet again, he looked upwards as if thanking God for giving him Zoya back. After all the Ajmer hyper and divine intervention stuff, I wanted to see Dargah/Masjid scene after AsYa reunited, with both thanking God!

Who knows why they aren't married yet? No ILU, no Nikaah, no TRP!! I am getting tired of the "taumra" comment. Jaldi se Nikaah kijiye.

Great observation on the underlines statement. The 'taa-umr' statement makes the viewers insecureConfused about you know what

Imran: He has a number of reasons to be insecure- first of all his own personality, then fear of losing another woman he has just trapped and then of course Tanveer! No wonder, he is eager to get married to Najma without resolving any of the other conflicts in his life. Instead of asking his parents to go to Najma's house to ask for her hand, he drops by at Asad's place without any prior notification and asks them to visit his family regarding his 'rishta.' Now, what kind of man does that?

One of the weakest characters! How dare he drop in KV? Yeah, his folks should come over! Waiting for the HB/AAK confrontation!

I am glad Asad and Dilshaad put their foot down today and insisted on talking to Nikhat before proceeding with this new 'rishta.'

I would have preferred if Asad had said I need to talk to Nikhaat to find out what happened rather than saying I am responsible for both. How in the world is he responsible for Nikhat? She has her father for that. I would have preferred if he showed some selfishness. He had 0 interaction with Nikhat until recently. Still almost 0 interaction with Noozat. So, when did this all 3 sis are equal bond happen?! As he helped Dilshad raise Najma, she is his baby sister in the true sense. Heck, for me, she takes priority. Once he even chose his Ammi over Ayaan (even if begrudgingly). He always said Ammi aur Najma meri duniya hai. When did the other two sis get entry?

I think that's how they have portrayed Asad since the beginning- remember he once dropped Ayaan's sisters home when they were out. He takes his responsibilities very seriously but yes he can call Ayaan and Nikhat to find out the details about the broken engagement...shouldn't be hard.

Don't get me wrong: I don't support Imran Najma. But would have preferred a different approach to finding him unsuitable. Yes, Hasina Bi and poor treatment of Nikhat are valid reasons. Spineless Imran is an even better reason! I would even be OK with him saying to Najma, your happiness is more important to me but we can't overlook what happened with Nikhat. CVs shouldn't have graded the love and responsibility as the same for all 3 sis. OK, enough ranting!

Loved Dil's statement "Puri duniya mein Najma ko koi aur nahi mila". We are asking the same question,  Dil mama!!

yes, I loved Dilu for that statement and wait till they find the Tanveer connectionLOL

Zoya is trying her best to stay out of the Khan family matter but as Najma's well-wisher, has expressed some opinions in favor of their relationship. Hopefully, after meeting Imran and his family, she can see the other side of this 'rishta.'

Hope this does not backfire on Zoya! I hope Zoya will help uncover the Tanveer connection 

Ayaan: Poor Ayaan, after being reprimanded for calling her Humeira, addressed Humeira as Rajni today. After blaming himself for Humeira's condition, he has become quite insecure about her and now that Humeira is back, he can hopefully clear things between them and start a new relationship being less insecure and fearful.

I was surprised to see Humz smiling at Ayaan. For far back in time did she go to??

My fav scenes:

1. AsYa hug. Yes, please get them married now. They can't stay away from each other and the urgency is really making them and the audience impatient now.
  2. Gaffur's acting when he reflects upon Razia's statement and his guilt about his daughters.
  3. Humeira waking up as Humeira
Agreed with all there. 

My replies in green

Edited by bheegi - 17 August 2013 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

webuser7CanadianChik

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevikaRavish

Sangeeta .. good post yet again.. Was searching for yours all this while.. You always give apt titles to your posts...Good Thinking.. Keep it going...

Thanks Devika

Insecurities & Relationships: Aug 16

Another enjoyable episode of QH today. --- Yep loved last night's episode a lot..

Why does one become insecure in a relationship?

-Fear of rejection or fear of loss?

-Past experiences eg separation from a loved one? Infidelity? Betrayal?

-Past sins?

-Insecure personalities?

All of the above?  

May be a mix of all the above...

As always, today's episode gave us glimpse into some of these insecure relationships.

Gaffur: He has always been a very intriguing character. From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. His insecurity revolves around the well-being of his daughter, Humeira. We all know that she has a chronic mysterious illness and that's why her parents have always been insecure about her future and well- being. Today, for the first time we saw Gaffur feel guilty about his past sins. "Kyunki humne apni pehli beti ko apne se door kar diya, hamari doosri beti humse door ho gayi hai." Till Gaffur redeems himself for his past sins, this insecurity about his daughter shall persist. While committing a sin, why don't people realize that every action has an equal and opposite reaction? Gaffur will have to and is paying for his past sins.

No doubt Gaffur has lot of insecurities for the sin he has committed.. A man of principles and a person who is portrayed to be very sincere and truthful. How can he be part of such a big crime as killing the Woman he loved (Zoya's mom) ?? I am very much interested to understand this part of the story.  Did Razia blackmail him to do it ?? Still involving in killing the person you love and leaving his daughter in an orphanage is not at all acceptable. ...Hope CVs bring this up in a way which audience can digest and accept... 

Yes, this track is the meatiest part of QH...so I am sure we won't know for a long time

Asad:  One experience that had shaken Asad to the core has been the separation track from Zoya and his harrowing experience with Tanveer. No wonder, he still harbors that fear of losing Zoya again. While he didn't have any issues pulling her leg, but when she returned the favor with her oft repeated statement 'main bhaag gayi tho?', poor Asad totally lost it. His insecurity and fear of losing the love of his life again was very palpable. By now, Zoya should realize that her prince charming hates this kind of 'mazaak.' As an understanding partner, she should try and stop kidding around about running away and separating from him. There are other ways of pulling his leg. Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug was a joy for the viewers. One could sense the urgency in Zoya's expression and fear in Asad's.

Asad is still scared thinking of the fact Zoya being away from him.. He is enjoying pulling Zoya's leg whenever he gets an opportunity..Remember the scene when he was going off to sleep at the dining table after 1 full sleepless night. Zoya understood that Asad was not happy with her mazak. It is valid from Asad's POV.. Image a 7Yr old child who adored his father left him , his mom and sis and went away.. He loved Ayaan as his own brother who was also taken away.. So, Asad definately has his own insecurities . He is scared of loosing people whom he loves.. He is definately becoming possessive of her.. Hope they do not come up with any other angle now with the Farhaan spoilers...

Yes, we had a statement from Zoya at the Walima function- mere wo bahut possessive hain mere baare mein- kind of a foreshadow about how Asad would be in future. I definitely see that happening esp if they are planning another separation 

BTW, why haven't they gotten married yet? Weren't the supposed to get married the day after Eid? What about the secret nikaah? Now, as a viewer, I am getting insecure!

Yep .. Why the nikaah has not yet happened.. ?? Was the entire Khan Family not eager to get this done ASAP ??  Yes all ASYA fans are worried and I hope we do not get to see any new seperation track..

yes...that's what we all fearConfused

Imran: He has a number of reasons to be insecure- first of all his own personality, then fear of losing another woman he has just trapped and then of course Tanveer! No wonder, he is eager to get married to Najma without resolving any of the other conflicts in his life. Instead of asking his parents to go to Najma's house to ask for her hand, he drops by at Asad's place without any prior notification and asks them to visit his family regarding his 'rishta.' Now, what kind of man does that?

Am finding Imran's case too fishy..Why the hell is he pressuring so much.. Is he after Asad's money now through NAjma ?? I really hope as the drama unfolds, both Nikhat and Najma not to opt for Imran.. He may be good ?? Am not sure.. but he is a weakling for sure.. HE is not work either of these 2 innocent girls.. 

Personally, I think Imran is a very needy guy...he can never be without a womanConfused

I am glad Asad and Dilshaad put their foot down today and insisted on talking to Nikhat before proceeding with this new 'rishta.'

Yes Asad handled the situation very well so far... 

Zoya is trying her best to stay out of the Khan family matter but as Najma's well-wisher, has expressed some opinions in favor of their relationship. Hopefully, after meeting Imran and his family, she can see the other side of this 'rishta.'

Zoya has matured a little now. She is no longer taking things in her hand because of fearing Asad's anger.. Now that she respects Asad and is also confident that he takes good decisions, she is letting him handle things and lead everybody...May be Zoya will get a hint of Tanveer and the new drama and twist begins after that...

That's what I am hoping too...Zoya to uncover the real Imran

Ayaan: Poor Ayaan, after being reprimanded for calling her Humeira, addressed Humeira as Rajni today. After blaming himself for Humeira's condition, he has become quite insecure about her and now that Humeira is back, he can hopefully clear things between them and start a new relationship being less insecure and fearful.

Ayaan.. I pity this guy at the moment...

My responses in green

Edited by bheegi - 17 August 2013 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Go to top