Ghafoor: I totally agree. His character has so many shades that kabhi kabhi I don't know which one to believe and which one not. As a husband, he had joined hands with his wife to do wrong things (gudiya factory ki saazish). He has sinned. big time. As a father, I pity him. Uss din, he said it right: 'woh ek lachar baap hain'
I have and perhaps will never understand these characters who have this very prestigious status in society, the so called izzatdar aadmi aur doosre taraf they have wronged very badly in their past. How can he still talk about tehzeeb, manners, behavior after all what he has done? Doesn't the burden of his sins torture him?
Ghafoor uncle...what goes around comes around... Yeh sab kismat ka khel hain...
yeah, I think Gaffur is a man of contrasts...that's what his words and actions prove. He is not a straightforward man and makes things more complicated than they need to be
IMO none of us are perfect, righteous angels in real life therefore we all get so involved in QH characters. I still stand by my original thoughts that all horrible acts done by our "grey" characters were done by them out of love. Most people might disagree but for me this includes Razia killing Zainab - Yes IMO Razia is a selfish,self centered and to an extend bitter women - but no one is born evil or grey - life makes them such - its the age old debate of nature over nurture. btw: We all have talked or mentioned at some point about Karma playing a huge role in QH so then why is no one commenting on Razia sleeping on the ground? Due to Razia's interference Zoya ended up at the madrasa sleeping on the ground and now due to Zoya's unintentional interference Razia is today sleeping on the ground - I love the writers and CVs for this full circle - great jobs to 4 lions and the entire team
Asad: I do not want to be in his position right now. The issue he is facing now is very delicate. And I feel for him. Nikhat is as important for him as Najma. Thank God, he is not being selfish. He really wants to be and make sure that everything is sorted out from the other house before he even thinks about Najma&Imran.
Loved the way he said: 'mein yeh baat Nikhat ke zubaan se suna chahoonga'. He wants to play it fair for both sides, akher badha bhai hai, he knows and understands his responsibility towards both his sisters. I am sure things will not go smoothly, but hopefully the damage will not be that big (clash of the Khan brothers).
As Zoya said- I know you will do the right thing- And we will trust Zoya's word on this
If Asad is to do the right thing then Tannu's child should have a father's name - does this mean that ASYA go to Moti Masjid to get married but instead get Imran and Tannu married? - Both sisters will hate Asad and Ayaan will blame Asad for passing the buck on to Imran for he does not understand what it means to grow up without a father - he takes it for granted. This might make more sense for Najma and Nikhat would never want the brothers to fight over them - especially Nikhat who is more mature - we have seen that after her 1st engagement had gotten cancelled she had gone to Asads office to tell him about the promise Ayaan had made to Shireen
Imran: Urgh!!! Yeh hai kya?! Uske himmat toh dekho...woh seedha Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan ke ghar ponch gaye. What did he say?? 'Pareshan mein bhi hoon' Dude, you ought to be worried about how to fix this mess in your life.
'Nikhat aur main saath mein khush nahi the' ... Kya?! Was Nikhat not happy with you or were you not happy with her? Please, get your facts clear Mr. Imran. Couldn't you see the love she had for you? Woh bechari aab tak yahi believe karti hai that you will come back to her. It was your ammi who ruined everything, thus Nikhat did the right thing to break off this engagement.
just goes to show he is a big fat liar too...what about those late night phone calls? He even tried to love her. Dude, if you want to ruin your own life, go ahead but leave the girls alone will you...
My score board for Imran so far
- When i found out the girl he was hugging in Ramadan was Najma he got a score of -10
- Then Delena90's post made me re-evaluate my thoughts and i decided to wipe the slate clean and give him the benefit of the doubt so the he was back to 0
- The pathetic crying on the Eid MS and emotionally blackmailing Najma was something hard for me to digest -5 points
- Not talking to Nikhat in order to come clean and walking away on MS -10
- The bangle touch on MS saved him a bit + 5
- Telling Najma to fight for her love and he will be there for her +5.
- Not coming clean to Najma about Nikhat -10
- Not coming clean to Najma about Tanveers child -15
- paying Tanveer off and not supporting the child like Asad had been willing to do so -25.
- Having the guts to come in front of THE Asad Ahmed Khan +50.
- He said that no one was happy in that relationship - IMO he is right for he did try to love Nikhat but could never fight for her and therefore he always had that constipated / pained look on his face when Hassina bi spoke. Nikhat had not been happy either during the engagement phase despite loving Imran she hadto put up with Hassina bi's insult so +5 for analyzing the situation correctly.
- Not telling the actual reason to Asad why Nikhat broke off the engagement -10.
- Not telling Hassina bi about Najma and bring them along but asking the girls family to come to his home is a coward way therefore -15
The total score at the end of today for Imran is -25
The Curious Case of Humeira Siddiqui
So she is back. Our chirpy Humeira is back. Nice. But can someone please tell us a bit more about her illness? Can we go back in time when the accident happened, to know more how all of this happened. And if that is not relevant anymore, please bring some more clarity in this very rare illness. Is it an switch on-and-off character? Kabhi Humeira, kabhi Rajni aur kabhi koi aur...???