Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Insecurities & Relationships: Epi aug 16 (Page 6)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by me2you

Hi Di!

Fabulous post and very well said. Indeed, it was yet another good episode with quite a few important hings happening.

From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. 
Ghafoor: I totally agree. His character has so many shades that kabhi kabhi I don't know which one to believe and which one not. As a husband, he had joined hands with his wife to do wrong things (gudiya factory ki saazish). He has sinned. big time. As a father, I pity him. Uss din, he said it right: 'woh ek lachar baap hain'
I have and perhaps will never understand these characters who have this very prestigious status in society, the so called izzatdar aadmi aur doosre taraf they have wronged very badly in their past. How can he still talk about tehzeeb, manners, behavior after all what he has done? Doesn't the burden of his sins torture him? 
Ghafoor uncle...what goes around comes around... Yeh sab kismat ka khel hain...

yeah, I think Gaffur is a man of contrasts...that's what his words and actions prove. He is not a straightforward man and makes things more complicated than they need to be

Asad: I do not want to be in his position right now. The issue he is facing now is very delicate. And I feel for him. Nikhat is as important for him as Najma. Thank God, he is not being selfish. He really wants to be and make sure that everything is sorted out from the other house before he even thinks about Najma&Imran.
Loved the way he said: 'mein yeh baat Nikhat ke zubaan se suna chahoonga'. He wants to play it fair for both sides, akher badha bhai hai, he knows and understands his responsibility towards both his sisters. I am sure things will not go smoothly, but hopefully the damage will not be that big (clash of the Khan brothers).

As Zoya said- I know you will do the right thing- 

Imran: Urgh!!! Yeh hai kya?! Uske himmat toh dekho...woh seedha Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan ke ghar ponch gaye. What did he say?? 'Pareshan mein bhi hoon' Dude, you ought to be worried about how to fix this mess in your life.
'Nikhat aur main saath mein khush nahi the' ... Kya?! Was Nikhat not happy with you or were you not happy with her? Please, get your facts clear Mr. Imran. Couldn't you see the love she had for you? Woh bechari aab tak yahi believe karti hai that you will come back to her. It was your ammi who ruined everything, thus Nikhat did the right thing to break off this engagement. 

just goes to show he is a big fat liar too...what about those late night phone calls?

The Curious Case of Humeira Siddiqui
So she is back. Our chirpy Humeira is back. Nice. But can someone please tell us a bit more about her illness? Can we go back in time when the accident happened, to know more how all of this happened. And if that is not relevant anymore, please bring some more clarity in this very rare illness. Is it an switch on-and-off character? Kabhi Humeira, kabhi Rajni aur kabhi koi aur...???
this is typical of multiple personality disorder- then can switch on and off several times a day also

AsYa Hug: Finally... This was a hug wherein we could see the longing in Zoya's/face to be with her Mr. Khan forever and ever. 
He just hopes that everything will be fine now and that the nikaah will take place. Sangeeta Di, maybe we should take matters in our own hands and get them marries ASAP. I am sure there are more volunteers at the forum who will be more than happy to help LOL

yes, i am sure the whole QH fandom would love to do that. I was happy to see the urgency in Zoya for the first time today

Just on a side-note:
From the last few episode, I have noticed that Zoya's room has become Najma's room, all of a sudden. Wasn't her room supposed to be on the first floor, upstairs? Zoya's room was the one attached to the living room, across Asad's room. Lagta hai Imran ke fikr mein bechari Najma kamra ka raasta bhool gayi hiLOL  or maybe Zoya has secretly moved out after her secret nikaah?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_Smithmetoyou

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabiacasa

Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug   
love the whole post but specially this line 
nice post

yes, haven't all their previous hugs been because of abbu or in their dreams?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

LOL

Hi Di!

Fabulous post and very well said. Indeed, it was yet another good episode with quite a few important hings happening.

From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. 
Ghafoor: I totally agree. His character has so many shades that kabhi kabhi I don't know which one to believe and which one not. As a husband, he had joined hands with his wife to do wrong things (gudiya factory ki saazish). He has sinned. big time. As a father, I pity him. Uss din, he said it right: 'woh ek lachar baap hain'
I have and perhaps will never understand these characters who have this very prestigious status in society, the so called izzatdar aadmi aur doosre taraf they have wronged very badly in their past. How can he still talk about tehzeeb, manners, behavior after all what he has done? Doesn't the burden of his sins torture him? 

yeah, I think Gaffur is a man of contrasts...that's what his words and actions prove. He is not a straightforward man and makes things more complicated than they need to be

Asad: I do not want to be in his position right now. The issue he is facing now is very delicate. And I feel for him. Nikhat is as important for him as Najma. Thank God, he is not being selfish. He really wants to be and make sure that everything is sorted out from the other house before he even thinks about Najma&Imran.
Loved the way he said: 'mein yeh baat Nikhat ke zubaan se suna chahoonga'. He wants to play it fair for both sides, akher badha bhai hai, he knows and understands his responsibility towards both his sisters. I am sure things will not go smoothly, but hopefully the damage will not be that big (clash of the Khan brothers).

As Zoya said- I know you will do the right thing- And we will trust Zoya's word on this Smile

Imran: Urgh!!! Yeh hai kya?! Uske himmat toh dekho...woh seedha Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan ke ghar ponch gaye. What did he say?? 'Pareshan mein bhi hoon' Dude, you ought to be worried about how to fix this mess in your life.
'Nikhat aur main saath mein khush nahi the' ... Kya?! Was Nikhat not happy with you or were you not happy with her? Please, get your facts clear Mr. Imran. Couldn't you see the love she had for you? Woh bechari aab tak yahi believe karti hai that you will come back to her. It was your ammi who ruined everything, thus Nikhat did the right thing to break off this engagement. 

just goes to show he is a big fat liar too...what about those late night phone calls? He even tried to love her. Dude, if you want to ruin your own life, go ahead but leave the girls alone will you...

So she is back. Our chirpy Humeira is back. Nice. But can someone please tell us a bit more about her illness? Can we go back in time when the accident happened, to know more how all of this happened. And if that is not relevant anymore, please bring some more clarity in this very rare illness. Is it an switch on-and-off character? Kabhi Humeira, kabhi Rajni aur kabhi koi aur...???
this is typical of multiple personality disorder- then can switch on and off several times a day also Lets see what the future track of AyRa will be... This one is even more 'dangerous' than Asad's OCD LOL

AsYa Hug: Finally... This was a hug wherein we could see the longing in Zoya's/face to be with her Mr. Khan forever and ever. 
He just hopes that everything will be fine now and that the nikaah will take place. Sangeeta Di, maybe we should take matters in our own hands and get them marries ASAP. I am sure there are more volunteers at the forum who will be more than happy to help LOL

yes, i am sure the whole QH fandom would love to do that. I was happy to see the urgency in Zoya for the first time today.  Yeah, Zoya can't wait for the nikaah and so can't we.

Just on a side-note:
From the last few episode, I have noticed that Zoya's room has become Najma's room, all of a sudden. Wasn't her room supposed to be on the first floor, upstairs? Zoya's room was the one attached to the living room, across Asad's room. Lagta hai Imran ke fikr mein bechari Najma kamra ka raasta bhool gayi hiLOL  or maybe Zoya has secretly moved out after her secret nikaah?Wink 
Arre haan, yeh bhi tho ho saakta hai... Tabhi tho dono (Asad&Zoya) itna khush lag rage hain. So Mr Khan tried to fool us with his: I know we cant stay at night in one room before the nikaah (when he wanted to watch her sleep) Humein yaha bewakoof bana rahe hain...LOL

bheegi

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Unres page 1 :) sorry for the delay!!
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

RES!!

Unres-Sorry for the delay!Embarrassed please don't be sorry yaar

Great post as usual! And I love the topic you focused on today!

Gaffur-His redemption has a long way to go! Just feeling bad will not cut it. Today it was shown he is equally responsible for what happened and this is just the beginning of his suffering. What I found interesting was Raziya in the flashback. Raziya has no problems in turning her back on her partners in crime if she is directly harmed/threatened by them. The minute Billi threatened her territory-she brought billi down big time. One day if the need arises I would not be surprised if she turns her back on Gaffur. She lives for herself and herself only. Maybe she does care about Humera but we have seen how she has taken advantage of humera as well. Also, now that she is free I have this feeling that the first thing she will want to do is get revenge. Raziya is the ultimate vamp and Ramzan is over so Gul can show evil now. My theory is that somehow she will tip AsYa about Zoya's mother being in the factory Rashid burned. Ek teer se do nishane! Bro clash will be intensified and Rashid will suffer. Plus Zoya who also helped in her exposure will also suffer. I am guessing this will happen once the brothers clash over the sisters and then this will come in. 

very good point about Razia!Clap she is indeed very selfish and only cares about herself

Imran-I still have 0 sympathy for this guy! Still don't understand what these sisters find in him. But i love the way Asad handled the situation. I am interested to see if he stands up if Haseena asks for dowry or comments on Najma's weight. I loved Asad's death glares to him. But Imran is still week and not worthy of anyone. And Ms. Tamatar needs to wake up and smell the scum bag and Nikhat needs to just get over it!

he really annoyed me today when he showed up at Asad'd door

AsYa- my favorite for the last Embarrassed Loved the hug! Both want to be together so badly. They both are insecure but still find comfort in eachother. Zoya has gone to great lengths to keep Asad in her life and now both AsYa don't want to lose eachother. I agree completely-abhi Nikah ho jana chahiye!

IMO Gul is waiting for the bro clash to peak for the nikah to happen. I think this whole Najma/Nikhat/Imran issue and the bro clash will have its phases. First phase i see coming is Asad misunderstanding that Nikhat broke up with Imran because she does not like him and allowing for Najma/Imran marriage to be fixed. I think after this just when the bro clash begins we will see AsYa nikah in a highly tense situation. I can almost imagine a Walima type situation where AsYa get married and the brothers clash. Shireen badmouths Dilshad and Dilshad announces AsYa are married. Ayaan is even more pissed at Asad for hiding his nikah from everyone and snatching nikhat's happiness and celebrating his own! I sincerely feel Nikah will happen this time around. The pattern of 3! Once Najma's marriage is fixed, Dilshad will tell AsYa to get married. She said immediately after Eid not the next day so once things settle down IMO AsYa will get married only for the next phase of this drama to start-the brother clash!

that's a great prediction...that could really add to the drama

Raziya will then be back to add fuel to the fire. And if she reveals Zoya's mom's truth and Asad gets Rashid arrested then brother clash will just intensify!

I am a little confused about Humera, I guess we need to watch on Monday to see how her interaction with Ayaan will be!

Have a great weekend! Big smile wonderful predictions Nikki...love them

CanadianChikniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

RES!!

Unres-Sorry for the delay!Embarrassed please don't be sorry yaar
:) :)

Great post as usual! And I love the topic you focused on today!

Gaffur-His redemption has a long way to go! Just feeling bad will not cut it. Today it was shown he is equally responsible for what happened and this is just the beginning of his suffering. What I found interesting was Raziya in the flashback. Raziya has no problems in turning her back on her partners in crime if she is directly harmed/threatened by them. The minute Billi threatened her territory-she brought billi down big time. One day if the need arises I would not be surprised if she turns her back on Gaffur. She lives for herself and herself only. Maybe she does care about Humera but we have seen how she has taken advantage of humera as well. Also, now that she is free I have this feeling that the first thing she will want to do is get revenge. Raziya is the ultimate vamp and Ramzan is over so Gul can show evil now. My theory is that somehow she will tip AsYa about Zoya's mother being in the factory Rashid burned. Ek teer se do nishane! Bro clash will be intensified and Rashid will suffer. Plus Zoya who also helped in her exposure will also suffer. I am guessing this will happen once the brothers clash over the sisters and then this will come in. 

very good point about Razia!Clap she is indeed very selfish and only cares about herself
Exactly! And i am sure she will come back for revenge now and she will open a can of worms!

Imran-I still have 0 sympathy for this guy! Still don't understand what these sisters find in him. But i love the way Asad handled the situation. I am interested to see if he stands up if Haseena asks for dowry or comments on Najma's weight. I loved Asad's death glares to him. But Imran is still week and not worthy of anyone. And Ms. Tamatar needs to wake up and smell the scum bag and Nikhat needs to just get over it!

he really annoyed me today when he showed up at Asad'd door
Me too...I wish he takes his billi and mother and falls of the face of the planet! waste of space these 3 are!

AsYa- my favorite for the last Embarrassed Loved the hug! Both want to be together so badly. They both are insecure but still find comfort in eachother. Zoya has gone to great lengths to keep Asad in her life and now both AsYa don't want to lose eachother. I agree completely-abhi Nikah ho jana chahiye!

IMO Gul is waiting for the bro clash to peak for the nikah to happen. I think this whole Najma/Nikhat/Imran issue and the bro clash will have its phases. First phase i see coming is Asad misunderstanding that Nikhat broke up with Imran because she does not like him and allowing for Najma/Imran marriage to be fixed. I think after this just when the bro clash begins we will see AsYa nikah in a highly tense situation. I can almost imagine a Walima type situation where AsYa get married and the brothers clash. Shireen badmouths Dilshad and Dilshad announces AsYa are married. Ayaan is even more pissed at Asad for hiding his nikah from everyone and snatching nikhat's happiness and celebrating his own! I sincerely feel Nikah will happen this time around. The pattern of 3! Once Najma's marriage is fixed, Dilshad will tell AsYa to get married. She said immediately after Eid not the next day so once things settle down IMO AsYa will get married only for the next phase of this drama to start-the brother clash!

that's a great prediction...that could really add to the drama
Thank you! I don't think AsYa can be separated now because the family drama/brother clash is beginning. The focus is shifting away from the love story. I think today was kinds of foreshadowing...throughout this bro clash Asad will be disturbed because of his family problems and Zoya will be there to reassure him and they will find comfort with each other in each other's arms. If they separate AsYa...the show will be just Asad crying for Ayaan, Najma, Nikhat, and Zoya too! I am sure tough times are ahead for AsYa and especially Zoya. Personally i feel that as soon as they get married one side the family drama (bro clash) will peak and the other side Zoya will find out about her mother's death. This will delay the consummation and both AsYa will be emotionally tormented so even despite being together they will be sad. Zoya will be affected the most because if Asad turns against Rashid because of her she is going to feel super guilty and its possible Dilshad may have a problem with her too? I have always thought mother truth will come out before father because QH always does the unexpected. We all feel father truth will come out but i think the opposite will happen. I may be completely wrong but i feel if the father truth comes out first i can't see how they can explore the Rashid burning the factory angle. But if they first blame Rashid then the truth comes out it will pave the way for father-son reconciliation. Things have to get worse for Rashid before the get better. Okay bahut lamba ho gaya yeh!!LOL

Raziya will then be back to add fuel to the fire. And if she reveals Zoya's mom's truth and Asad gets Rashid arrested then brother clash will just intensify!

I am a little confused about Humera, I guess we need to watch on Monday to see how her interaction with Ayaan will be!

Have a great weekend! Big smile wonderful predictions Nikki...love them
Thank you!! :)

Also the taumr dialogue to me means that Zoya will be in a fix big time when Gaffur truth comes out. Personally Zoya Ayaan to me seems ridiculous at this point especially after two sisters falling for the same guy. 
I think:
1. AsYa get married and abbu truth comes out but since Zoya has promised to never leave Asad, Asad gives her permission and distances himself so she can go meet abbu but realizes that she is going through hell there.
2. AsYa get married and abbu truth comes out but Zoya has to break her promise but later she realizes and comes running back to Asad.
 Ayaan loves Humera, Humera may be upset but she loves Ayaan too. AsYa love eachother. Zoya will never want to take away Ayaan's happiness. Plus one thing i have seen in QH is the wrong couples never say QH! So far no one in the show has said QH...they will never let a couple not destined to be together to get married. 

Plus they are building AsYa / AyRa as OTP's destined to be together! Even if AsYa don't get married i still don't think Zoya/Ayaan is possible. For once i feel Ayaan may even dislike Zoya now and that may be the point of contention between the brothers. Especially since Zoya is pushing Imran/Najma. If Ayaan finds out about this he will hold it against Zoya and may bad mouth her and Asad won't be able to stand that. And then again because of Zoya (zoya's mother case) the bro's will clash again? 

Edited by niki_12 - 16 August 2013 at 7:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikanushreemishrabheegi

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

LOL

Hi Di!

IMO none of us are perfect, righteous angels in real life therefore we all get so involved in QH characters. I still stand by my original thoughts that all horrible acts done by our "grey" characters were done by them out of  love. Most people might disagree but for me this  includes Razia killing Zainab - Yes IMO Razia is a selfish,self centered and to an extend bitter women - but no one is born evil or grey - life makes them such - its the age old debate of nature over nurtureConfused.

btw: We all have talked or mentioned at some point about Karma playing a huge role in QH so then why is no one commenting on Razia sleeping on the ground?  Due to Razia's interference Zoya ended up at the madrasa sleeping on the ground and now due to Zoya's unintentional interference Razia is today sleeping on the ground - I love the writers and CVs for this full circle - great jobs to 4 lions and the entire teamClap

As Zoya said- I know you will do the right thing- And we will trust Zoya's word on this Smile
If Asad is to do the right thing then Tannu's child should have a father's name - does this mean that ASYA go to Moti Masjid to get married but instead get Imran and Tannu married? - Both sisters will hate Asad and Ayaan will blame Asad for passing the buck on to Imran for he does not understand what it means to grow up without a father - he takes it for granted. This might make more sense for Najma and Nikhat would never want the brothers to fight over them - especially Nikhat who is more mature - we have seen that after her 1st engagement had gotten cancelled she had gone to Asads office to tell him about the promise Ayaan had made to Shireen

just goes to show he is a big fat liar too...what about those late night phone calls? He even tried to love her. Dude, if you want to ruin your own life, go ahead but leave the girls alone will you...

My score board for Imran so far 
  • When i found  out the girl he was hugging in Ramadan was Najma he got a score of -10
  • Then Delena90's post made me re-evaluate my thoughts and i decided to wipe the slate clean and give him the benefit of the doubt so the he was back to 0
  • The pathetic crying on the Eid MS and emotionally blackmailing Najma was something hard for me to digest  -5  points 
  • Not talking to Nikhat in order to come clean and walking away on MS -10 
  • The bangle touch on MS saved him a bit  + 5  
  • Telling Najma to fight for her love and he will be there for her  +5. 
  • Not coming clean to Najma about Nikhat -10
  • Not coming clean to Najma about Tanveers child -15
  • paying Tanveer off and not supporting the child like Asad had been willing to do so -25.
  • Having the guts to come in front of THE Asad Ahmed Khan +50. 
  • He said that no one was happy in that relationship - IMO he is right for he did try to love Nikhat  but could never fight for her and therefore he always had that constipated / pained look on his face when Hassina bi spoke. Nikhat had not been happy either during the engagement phase despite loving Imran she hadto put up with Hassina bi's  insult so +5 for analyzing the situation correctly. 
  • Not telling the actual reason to Asad why Nikhat broke off the engagement -10.
  • Not telling Hassina bi about Najma and bring them along but asking the girls family to come to his home is a coward way therefore -15
The total score at the end of today for Imran is -25 

this is typical of multiple personality disorder- then can switch on and off several times a day also Lets see what the future track of AyRa will be... This one is even more 'dangerous' than Asad's OCD LOL
I am glad for this track for it is unpredictable and something new to watch - wonder if Ayaan will resent Asad for the bond ASYA have where as he will need to keep working on his relationship from scratch every single time with Ms H /R or who ever makes an appearance?

yes, i am sure the whole QH fandom would love to do that. I was happy to see the urgency in Zoya for the first time today.  Yeah, Zoya can't wait for the nikaah and so can't we.
From the F32 interviews i have a 98% feeling that separation track for ASYA is around the block - def before Sept starts. Therefore am i the only one who does not want the Nikka to happen (pls note : only Jimmy choo are allowed to be thrown my wayWink)?  

See until the Nikka does not happen ASYA will not take each other for granted and if Zoya due to any circumstances is being forced to marry someone else she will def. say Nikka Qabool nahi hai - and we have seen her face very difficult situations and say QNH - However if the Nikkha happens then the secrets start raining on them then i will be even more insecure of Zoyaan (yes - i said it - so now feel free to throw christian louboutin my wayLOL) due to the Halaala situation which like the SR track can earn a lot of TRPs - We all at IF we might whine and complain about the track but ASYA is in r blood and therefore it is hard to walk away from QH completely - Even if we did not see the show we read everything about the show on IF so even though halaala is a sensitive and risky track IMO Gul has the guts to go that route - Therefore i prefer the Nikka not to happen until the daddy issues for ASYA are sorted out. 

However saying this i still take GREAT comfort from Vikrants interview where he had implied there is no Zoyaan or when Zoya uses lines like house number 21 moti masjid i hope for Nikkha on 21st Aug LOL and that is the sad predicament of my 95% love and 5% hate relationship with QH.

Just on a side-note:
Arre haan, yeh bhi tho ho saakta hai... Tabhi tho dono (Asad&Zoya) itna khush lag rage hain. So Mr Khan tried to fool us with his: I know we cant stay at night in one room before the nikaah (when he wanted to watch her sleep) Humein yaha bewakoof bana rahe hain...LOL
Originally the guest bedroom had been under renovation so Najma had moved in with Dilshad and Zoya had taken over Najmas old room. Thus the diet pictures on wall or Najma and Zoya sharing closet and bathroom - i guess when she needs comfort she goes back to her old roomConfused but  from a practical point Zoya's room is the one that gets changed to shoot scenes of Dilshad and Tanveers rooms. When Tanveer had come to live i had wonder where the other room hadcame  from? and how long was Najma going to willingly give up her room? When we have relatives over i hate to give up roomEmbarrassed

Di - Comments in pink - 

@ me2you - Sorry  for taking over ur comments to Di - i did not have the energy to type and r thoughts were along the same linesBig smile

Edited by CanadianChik - 16 August 2013 at 10:40pm

webuser7bheegi

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

In fact...

I had a thought..

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, after this hug they had the nikaah?.. the way Zoe said then MARRY ME.. and the look on AsYa's face.. and the fading out of the scene.

What if they went and got married that night or next morning itself? LOL FARFETCHED.. but what if they did and they show their marriage in fb? Ermm the moti masjid pic was rather grey in color too so could be a fb? Stern Smile 

Idk im just being stupid right now i guess ROFL

yo are giving me more reasons to love yoLOLHug

CanadianChik

Go to top