Qubool Hai

Insecurities & Relationships: Epi aug 16 - Page 2

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
In fact...

I had a thought..

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, after this hug they had the nikaah?.. the way Zoe said then MARRY ME.. and the look on AsYa's face.. and the fading out of the scene.

What if they went and got married that night or next morning itself? 😆 FARFETCHED.. but what if they did and they show their marriage in fb? 🤔 the moti masjid pic was rather grey in color too so could be a fb? 😳 

Idk im just being stupid right now i guess 🤣
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Shayari-

In fact...

I had a thought..

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, after this hug they had the nikaah?.. the way Zoe said then MARRY ME.. and the look on AsYa's face.. and the fading out of the scene.

What if they went and got married that night or next morning itself? 😆 FARFETCHED.. but what if they did and they show their marriage in fb? 🤔 the moti masjid pic was rather grey in color too so could be a fb? 😳 

OMG Rosh..🤣.. This is hight of optimism..🤣🤣
RosyRosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

OMG Rosh..🤣.. This is hight of optimism..🤣🤣

I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But think about it! 😲 its possible nah? 😲 the urgency on their face.. and the way Asad said "promise" and their hug .. 😲 COULD BE?
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post di...Gaffur and razia have always been insecure about humeira coz of her illness and today Gaffur's insecurities were even more coz Razia was not there with humeira...Gaffur was feeling guilty and he finally realizes Karma has caught up with him and the sad part is its punishing his daughters which is the hardest punishment any man can get...BTW i loved Tej Sapru today...its actors like him who make me feel bad for characters like Gaffur time to time...
Its rightly said"you don't realize someone's value until you lose them" andt he separation from zoya has taught asad how much she means to him and now even the thought of living a life without zoya scares the hell out of him coz he can't afford to life a where he is breathing but not alive again...yes zoya should stop with these pranks...she can pull her akru's leg in many other ways
Asya scene was beautiful...I loved how zoya supported asad and her reassurances for asad that he will make the right decision makes me feel that indeed he will make the right decision...
Loved how zoya started her banter to change asad's mood and the way asad asked her nver to talk about leaving him shows how mush her support an presence matters to him...the hug was the perfect closure to this scene...i love how they draw strength from each other😳
yes please ab to shaadi kara do
A man like Imraan who can't probably look in the mirror straight is bound to be insecure...
after all its your own action and belief in yourself that makes you a secure person...
Imraan's opening statement couldn't have been worse"aapko to mere and najma k bare mein pata hi hoga"..i felt his attitude was too callous towards Nikhat and her feelings and man after all this he wants asad and his family to come and talk to hassena bi..it took some guts for him to KM but his talks ruined everything...
I am so happy that asad and dilshad put their foot down..
I think since zoya has never met nikhat properly so she has a soft corner for najma and is supporting her and i don't think that she has realized the gravity of the situation yet...  i just hope she soon sees Haseena bi family's true colours
I felt so bad for ayaan today...he called her rajini coz he didn't want to repeat his mistake but only if he knew who was standing in front of him was humira and not rajini...
P.S.Asad impressed me today..Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Today i just loved how asad handled everything...
anushreemishra thumbnail

I know 🤣

But think about it! 😲 its possible nah? 😲 the urgency on their face.. and the way Asad said "promise" and their hug .. 😲 COULD BE?

dare to dream rosh😉
RosyRosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anushreemishra

dare to dream rosh😉

I live to dream ASYA 🤣
anushreemishra thumbnail
@Shayari-i agree completely i am very sure this time asad and zoya will get married and no matter what situations they have to face they will face it together...there may be some ups and downs but they will be always be together supporting each other through everything..
I think ayaan addressed humeira as Rajini coz he didn't want to repeat his mistake...he still feels guilty about humeira's health and therefore called her rajini
anushreemishra thumbnail

I live to dream ASYA 🤣

I know right😆my day isn't complete if i don't watch atleast 5-6 old episodes,wathc the new one 2-3 times and spend atleat 2-3 hours here😆
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In fact...

I had a thought..

I love this. How I wish this happens. 😆
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aswini-

wow i'm the first to comment fr the first time😆

great analysis di as always👏
my points
1. why are they still not married how conveniently they forgot 😆 yes, even I am curious
2. Imran, I hate him BAS🥱 he is desperate to get married 🤢 dint even bother to settle things..Plus who ll call the girl's family to boy's house🤢 he is such a needy man!
3. Why najma still dint ask the reason behind nikhat-imran's break up🥱 good point or let's assume Imran gave the same BS as he gave Asad today- things didn't work out
4.Gaffur- We  re gonna sit through his redemption track😆 yes, looks like the PH wants to turn him into a good man now
5.Asad and Zoya- get married already pls😭 YES!!!
6.Asad- one more ajmer track, he ll remain devdas forever😆
7.Zoya- dont yo dare speak abt running away from yur nikkah again😡😆 Zoya needs to be sensitive and by repeating it again and again, she might make it happen😕

but anyways those who find zoya's dialogs are ominous are mistaken coz she clearly said she is a PERMANENT RUNAWAY BRIDE whoever be the groom😆 so no ZOYAAN😆 I will remain silent on that one but frankly all her 'taah umr' nikaah talk points towards that😕