Qubool Hai

Insecurities & Relationships: Epi aug 16

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Insecurities & Relationships: Aug 16

Another enjoyable episode of QH today.

Why does one become insecure in a relationship?

-Fear of rejection or fear of loss?

-Past experiences eg separation from a loved one? Infidelity? Betrayal?

-Past sins?

-Insecure personalities?

All of the above?

As always, today's episode gave us glimpse into some of these insecure relationships.

Gaffur: He has always been a very intriguing character. From being a hypocrite to a puppet to man with a conscience and guilt to a loving father, he has displayed every aspect of his character since the inception of the show. His insecurity revolves around the well-being of his daughter, Humeira. We all know that she has a chronic mysterious illness and that's why her parents have always been insecure about her future and well- being. Today, for the first time we saw Gaffur feel guilty about his past sins. "Kyunki humne apni pehli beti ko apne se door kar diya, hamari doosri beti humse door ho gayi hai." Till Gaffur redeems himself for his past sins, this insecurity about his daughter shall persist. While committing a sin, why don't people realize that every action has an equal and opposite reaction? Gaffur will have to and is paying for his past sins.

Asad:  One experience that had shaken Asad to the core has been the separation track from Zoya and his harrowing experience with Tanveer. No wonder, he still harbors that fear of losing Zoya again. While he didn't have any issues pulling her leg, but when she returned the favor with her oft repeated statement 'main bhaag gayi tho?', poor Asad totally lost it. His insecurity and fear of losing the love of his life again was very palpable. By now, Zoya should realize that her prince charming hates this kind of 'mazaak.' As an understanding partner, she should try and stop kidding around about running away and separating from him. There are other ways of pulling his leg. Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug was a joy for the viewers. One could sense the urgency in Zoya's expression and fear in Asad's.

BTW, why haven't they gotten married yet? Weren't the supposed to get married the day after Eid? What about the secret nikaah? Now, as a viewer, I am getting insecure!

Imran: He has a number of reasons to be insecure- first of all his own personality, then fear of losing another woman he has just trapped and then of course Tanveer! No wonder, he is eager to get married to Najma without resolving any of the other conflicts in his life. Instead of asking his parents to go to Najma's house to ask for her hand, he drops by at Asad's place without any prior notification and asks them to visit his family regarding his 'rishta.' Now, what kind of man does that?

I am glad Asad and Dilshaad put their foot down today and insisted on talking to Nikhat before proceeding with this new 'rishta.'

Zoya is trying her best to stay out of the Khan family matter but as Najma's well-wisher, has expressed some opinions in favor of their relationship. Hopefully, after meeting Imran and his family, she can see the other side of this 'rishta.'

Ayaan: Poor Ayaan, after being reprimanded for calling her Humeira, addressed Humeira as Rajni today. After blaming himself for Humeira's condition, he has become quite insecure about her and now that Humeira is back, he can hopefully clear things between them and start a new relationship being less insecure and fearful.

My fav scenes:

1. AsYa hug. Yes, please get them married now. They can't stay away from each other and the urgency is really making them and the audience impatient now.
  2. Gaffur's acting when he reflects upon Razia's statement and his guilt about his daughters.
  3. Humeira waking up as Humeira

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSam_VeenLuvshivraishixyzw231sjnprecouprabiacasaCuriousmind...SankaDevi...fee-feeslovearmaanCrazyPatel1beekay1divyabellepinkflamingojujubechibi_deeawebuser7mamathasridharNiyati_21Sana70AnkaheeFazidaK18Niharika17ksenmusic1Go4welkinDevikaRavishApplefhoneyriaz-Aswini-anushreemishraakaswangossipgirlxoxo-Shormi-Teja....iheartChaimaankigeet4eversimran_singh_24kankabhorNithiya95neenabinu...Tanu...Mystic_nights_metoyouGitaIyernautanki_anustarsinmyeyesGoodyTwoShoesLivingfreeSiyapaaQueenraneebrogerrocksDreA

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
wow i'm the first to comment fr the first timeLOL

great analysis di as alwaysClap
my points
1. why are they still not marriedOuch how conveniently they forgot LOL
2. Imran, I hate him BASSleepy he is desperate to get married Dead dint even bother to settle things..Plus who ll call the girl's family to boy's houseDead
3. Why najma still dint ask the reason behind nikhat-imran's break upSleepy
4.Gaffur- We  re gonna sit through his redemption trackLOL
5.Asad and Zoya- get married already plsCry
6.Asad- one more ajmer track, he ll remain devdas foreverLOL
7.Zoya- dont yo dare speak abt running away from yur nikkah againAngryLOL

but anyways those who find zoya's dialogs are ominous are mistaken coz she clearly said she is a PERMANENT RUNAWAY BRIDE whoever be the groomLOL so no ZOYAANLOL

Edited by -Aswini- - 16 August 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini...SankaDevi...Sana70iheartChaibheegi

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post as always bheegs! Embarrassed

I concur with all of it.. but highlighting my favorite part:

Asad:  One experience that had shaken Asad to the core has been the separation track from Zoya and his harrowing experience with Tanveer. No wonder, he still harbors that fear of losing Zoya again. While he didn't have any issues pulling her leg, but when she returned the favor with her oft repeated statement 'main bhaag gayi tho?', poor Asad totally lost it. His insecurity and fear of losing the love of his life again was very palpable. By now, Zoya should realize that her prince charming hates this kind of 'mazaak.' As an understanding partner, she should try and stop kidding around about running away and separating from him. There are other ways of pulling his leg. Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug was a joy for the viewers. One could sense the urgency in Zoya's expression and fear in Asad's.

BTW, why haven't they gotten married yet? Weren't the supposed to get married the day after Eid? What about the secret nikaah? Now, as a viewer, I am getting insecure!

- SPOT on. Zoe does need to stop joking around like that. But in a way I also like when she jokes around like that just to see Asad's ANGRY and SCARED face.. that was presented today.. i think that's my FAVORITE form of Asad. Embarrassed 

So whenever I can get me some of that. ROFL I dont mind. Blushing

But exactly. Quoting from my post " TOH PHIR.. Gul !!! Sun raha hai na tu?? Ouch Ro Rahe Hai AsYa aur Hum. Cry Gul Jaab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi? LOL LETS GO FOR IT NAH? " -- thats my response to them not getting married. ROFL

I just think this is being done on purpose. The line about her running. I think this time as well she may CONTEMPLATE running maybe cause of Gaffur's truth.. but I think this time Asad will hunt her down and convnice her and accept her.. and they WILL marry. .hence Moti Masjid pic. Wink There's an URGENCY present in AsYa now. NEITHER wants to take any risk this time. And, the lines about "Once I marry, Ill commit." I just feel like its being repeated for a reason.. that AsYa will get married and once that marriage happens, it doesnt matter what HURDLE comes between them.. and even if they contemplate hating eachother.. they will MAKE their marriage work no matter what and work out their problems..they will face whatever it is.. Embarrassed

but is baar paaka i have no DOUBT in my mind.. then it may be a bit of a rollercoaster come wedding day.. but they will marry this time around.. esepcially if we are following the engagement symbolisms.

first time between Asya in front of everyone - first time in front of everyone their nikaah broke.

second time AsYa infront of Tanveer, Naj and Dil -- second time nikaah also infront of Tanveer Naj and Dil the nikaah broke.

Third time it was JUST AsYa-- NO EVIL eye on them..Tanveer had NO role or presense.. unlike the first two times..so this third time Nikaah will happen between the two of them only. maybe even dil and naj will be unaware.. or will find out later. 

*Edited* - from my post on page 2 of this thread:

In fact...

I had a thought..

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, after this hug they had the nikaah?.. the way Zoe said then MARRY ME.. and the look on AsYa's face.. and the fading out of the scene.

What if they went and got married that night or next morning itself? LOL FARFETCHED.. but what if they did and they show their marriage in fb? Ermm the moti masjid pic was rather grey in color too so could be a fb? Stern Smile 

Idk im just being stupid right now i guess ROFL

-----------------------

Anyways.. my only other thoughts on today was that there was EXCELLENT performances by Ketki and Tej Sapru and even KSG cause we finally saw Asad back in his original element today. The original CRITICAL, RATIONAL, no haste decisions wala Asad was scene today. Surbi was also great because she also brought the "Zoya" character today.. the hasty, impulsive, rash decision making, why seperate two lovers type of character that Zoe always was, was scene today. These 4 stood out i think.

-I loved seeing Asad's critical face towards Imran (who i was PISSED off at today..).. because it gives me the sense that Asad wont ever accept Imran .. he will always dislike him and he seemed weary of him .. suspicious almost. Ermm

-I loved the way Aayan was ELATED to see Humz back up.. but him calling out Rajni.. Ermm was that because of worry that if he called her Humz and it was still Rajni ego, that Rajni may fall sick again? OR was it cause his heart is calling out for RAJNI.. not humz. Ouch What if Aayan fell for Rajni and not humz? Ouch Incomplete AyRa lovestory? Ouch and as for Humeira.. i thought the spoiler was that Humeira will hate Aayan? Ouch But she seemed happy to see him.. so how much does she remember and what did she forget exactly? Confused

Anyways a WONDERFUL episode two days in a row and QH is back on track and on a roll! Really excited to see the coming episodes!

Wonderful post once again BHEEGS! Clap

Edited by -Shayari- - 16 August 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainirabiacasa...SankaDevi...CuriousmindCanadianChik-Aswini-anushreemishraiheartChaiNithiya95Livingfreebheegi

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hmm...res
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
RES!!

Unres-Sorry for the delay!Embarrassed

Great post as usual! And I love the topic you focused on today!

Gaffur-His redemption has a long way to go! Just feeling bad will not cut it. Today it was shown he is equally responsible for what happened and this is just the beginning of his suffering. What I found interesting was Raziya in the flashback. Raziya has no problems in turning her back on her partners in crime if she is directly harmed/threatened by them. The minute Billi threatened her territory-she brought billi down big time. One day if the need arises I would not be surprised if she turns her back on Gaffur. She lives for herself and herself only. Maybe she does care about Humera but we have seen how she has taken advantage of humera as well. Also, now that she is free I have this feeling that the first thing she will want to do is get revenge. Raziya is the ultimate vamp and Ramzan is over so Gul can show evil now. My theory is that somehow she will tip AsYa about Zoya's mother being in the factory Rashid burned. Ek teer se do nishane! Bro clash will be intensified and Rashid will suffer. Plus Zoya who also helped in her exposure will also suffer. I am guessing this will happen once the brothers clash over the sisters and then this will come in. 

Imran-I still have 0 sympathy for this guy! Still don't understand what these sisters find in him. But i love the way Asad handled the situation. I am interested to see if he stands up if Haseena asks for dowry or comments on Najma's weight. I loved Asad's death glares to him. But Imran is still week and not worthy of anyone. And Ms. Tamatar needs to wake up and smell the scum bag and Nikhat needs to just get over it!

AsYa- my favorite for the last Embarrassed Loved the hug! Both want to be together so badly. They both are insecure but still find comfort in eachother. Zoya has gone to great lengths to keep Asad in her life and now both AsYa don't want to lose eachother. I agree completely-abhi Nikah ho jana chahiye!

IMO Gul is waiting for the bro clash to peak for the nikah to happen. I think this whole Najma/Nikhat/Imran issue and the bro clash will have its phases. First phase i see coming is Asad misunderstanding that Nikhat broke up with Imran because she does not like him and allowing for Najma/Imran marriage to be fixed. I think after this just when the bro clash begins we will see AsYa nikah in a highly tense situation. I can almost imagine a Walima type situation where AsYa get married and the brothers clash. Shireen badmouths Dilshad and Dilshad announces AsYa are married. Ayaan is even more pissed at Asad for hiding his nikah from everyone and snatching nikhat's happiness and celebrating his own! I sincerely feel Nikah will happen this time around. The pattern of 3! Once Najma's marriage is fixed, Dilshad will tell AsYa to get married. She said immediately after Eid not the next day so once things settle down IMO AsYa will get married only for the next phase of this drama to start-the brother clash!

Raziya will then be back to add fuel to the fire. And if she reveals Zoya's mom's truth and Asad gets Rashid arrested then brother clash will just intensify!

I am a little confused about Humera, I guess we need to watch on Monday to see how her interaction with Ayaan will be!

Have a great weekend! Big smile

Edited by niki_12 - 16 August 2013 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

- SPOT on. Zoe does need to stop joking around like that. But in a way I also like when she jokes around like that just to see Asad's ANGRY and SCARED face.. that was presented today.. i think that's my FAVORITE form of Asad. Embarrassed 

So whenever I can get me some of that. ROFL I dont mind. Blushing

I just think this is being done on purpose. The line about her running. I think this time as well she may CONTEMPLATE running maybe cause of Gaffur's truth.. but I think this time Asad will hunt her down and convnice her and accept her.. and they WILL marry. .hence Moti Masjid pic. Wink There's an URGENCY present in AsYa now. NEITHER wants to take any risk this time. And, the lines about "Once I marry, Ill commit." I just feel like its being repeated for a reason.. that AsYa will get married and once that marriage happens, it doesnt matter what HURDLE comes between them.. and even if they contemplate hating eachother.. they will MAKE their marriage work no matter what and work out their problems..they will face whatever it is.. Embarrassed

but is baar paaka i have no DOUBT in my mind.. then it may be a bit of a rollercoaster come wedding day.. but they will marry this time around.. esepcially if we are following the engagement symbolisms.

first time between Asya in front of everyone - first time in front of everyone their nikaah broke.

second time AsYa infront of Tanveer, Naj and Dil -- second time nikaah also infront of Tanveer Naj and Dil the nikaah broke.

Third time it was JUST AsYa-- NO EVIL eye on them..Tanveer had NO role or presense.. unlike the first two times..so this third time Nikaah will happen between the two of them only. maybe even dil and naj will be unaware.. or will find out later. 

let me love yo Hug

-----------------------

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasabheegiSiyapaaQueen

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Great post !!

u can add razia's insecurity also..i wud love to read that.

yes absolutely true now we are insecure about the nikah .. its time to get them married.

bheegi

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Love ur post
I love this line as viewer we r more insecure than any character of qh
Pls gul asya ka nikah kara do

bheegi

Go to top