Attempt to rape, treachery and wrong judgment

Posted: 10 years ago

Zee TV and Balaji Telefilms' historical offering Jodha Akbar is currently focusing on Jodha's (Paridhi Sharma) struggle to survive in Akbar's (Rajat Tokas) kingdom with Maham Anga (Ashwini Kalsekar) planning and plotting against her every now and then.

In the ongoing episodes, we have seen Maham Anga having a hand in kitchen politics by adding extra chili powder in food cooked by Jodha for Akbar. But this time around it will be about saving her son Adam Khan from Akbar.

As seen, Adam Khan (Chetan Hansraj) has been eyeing Motibai (Ishita Vyas), the maid, and in the upcoming episodes he will try to rape her post which Motibai will appeal for justice in Akbar's courtroom. However, Maham Anga will play it smart and save her son by telling that he is not in the kingdom and that the maid is accusing him for no reason at all.

Akbar who usually believes whatever Maham Anga says, will listen to her yet again and order to bury Motibai alive in the walls. On learning about the same, Jodha will try helping Motibai.

When contacted, Paridhi said, "Adam Khan has been eyeing Motibai but what happens next is something I am not clear about."

Let's see if Jodha will save the day for Motibai or not'

Edited by Mayur44 - 10 years ago
Adham is hawwwt !Don't get me wrong , I mean Chetan is hawwt . 

omg...this is horrible!!
esp if jalal listens to MA...how wil this defuse???
mebbe jo wil ask fr this shatranj wala vachan!
I think Jodha will succeed in saving Motibai & revealing Adham's evil face to Jalal...I hope from this track Jalal's feelings will soften for Jodha😳
But one thing for sure , MA will hate Jodha with a passion when she'll prove Moti innocent . 
why ?? jalal ma ko itna trust kyu karta h
blind love for mithi churi😛

Thanks Al0t for Sharing😊  ..

Long Live Pink  M 
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Adham is hawwwt !Don't get me wrong , I mean Chetan is hawwt . 

REALLY ? i find him so ugly no offence 
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

I think Jodha will succeed in saving Motibai & revealing Adham's evil face to Jalal...I hope from this track Jalal's feelings will soften for Jodha😳

Yeah i hope so, lets just pray 
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

But one thing for sure , MA will hate Jodha with a passion when she'll prove Moti innocent . 

That's so true, but then again MA will never probably like her right? even if this does or doesn't happen