Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Res!

*unres*
 First of all, thank you Mugsy for reminding me. :P Selfish reasons, kid. :P

That is one amazing OS! Thank you! <3
All the couples comforting each other was beautiful! I especially loved VeeNi and ViChi! I can't believe you made me like VeeNi. :O I made you like VeeNi?! :O :O :O I don't like them myself. -_-   :/
Avantika and Omi, such a unique couple.  I truly feel Avantika's the only one who could have shouted at Omi that way, especially in such an emotional situation considering she lost her first love, according to her at least. Omi-Avantika were hard... took a lot of brain-cell consumption. :P Accha? No wonder it came out well!  Hahha, good to know. :P
I loved the fact that without using Piddi's name, you clearly showed that it his him. I would never have been able to do that! Hain? I did that? *goes to read* Accha ahan! :P But i mentioned Bobby, makes it obvious enough na? Hey, it's still unique. :P  Aww, okay! :D Thanks!

And then, as always, JJ comes back, only and only for his very own jokers. His ability to lighten any situation when necessary is something I admired a lot and you've captured it beautifully! It's the first time I wrote about JJ. :O Just glad it came out okay. :) Not okay, it came out amazingly well!  And yeah, thanks here again!

And they cried is definitely one of your best OS'es emotionally according to me. <3 Aww, that means so much! <3

I hope you find inspiration soon because I for one will definitely miss your OS since I'm a huge fan! Hahah, chill, I'm posting today. ;) *does a dance* Res a post for me Mugs!! I want to be first. :P  Lets hope it turmns okay..after all of the hoohaa I created over it. :P
I truly believe that you're one of the best writers. Period. *hugs*

Always and forever,
Love,
Ananya. :)
Love you too, Ananya! <3 Love ya too. <3

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshu12

Simply superb Mugs! Thumbs Up 

Thank you! <3
springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Unres!
I thought I would rant and not enjoy this os that much, but how can I not, when it is written by you! Embarrassed
I liked it! I loved the portrayal of kisha, vichi, and avantika and omi in here, I can clearly see that you understand their characters very much, their characterizations came more easily to you, or just that you don't like veeni enough, that their part was weaker. LOL
Out of the three I mentioned, I loved vichi. You seriously get vichi, this is the vichi I would have loved to see in TBP, but since everything else is destroyed in TBP, I see no hope for this vichi being revived again. but, in your os, they shine the brightest. As I have mentioned before, I found the veeni bit the weakest. but, overall, it was a job well done. Though, I'm not completely in love with it, it is still a good piece of writing on your level, which is still an amazing piece of writing on someone else's level. I thought the whole "they cried.." was a bit repetitive. There was a need for a better flow, I like how you separated the couples, but rawness and emotions would have been better portrayed if the pairing were not a couple but buddy pairings, like prasha, or rahi, or juhi and kiya. Something like the buddies being mixed or even in pairs of three? because crying in pairs of couples just sounds so..cliche? Dunno, just something I thought that would have created a bigger impact, but again, as I said before, this is a still an amazing job, but not as good as I would expect from you, especially in terms of the underlying theme of buddy project, the friendship.  

I guess since I'm such a big fan of your writing, I wanted to point out what disappointed me and what impressed me.  Embarrassed

Edited by coolpixie - 10 September 2013 at 2:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I'll wait Elinor. :P
springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wait over mugzie, Unresed! LOLWink

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Unres!
I thought I would rant and not enjoy this os that much, but how can I not, when it is written by you! Embarrassed Haha, you flatter me, girlie!! :P <3
I liked it! I loved the portrayal of kisha, vichi, and avantika and omi in here, I can clearly see that you understand their characters very much, their characterizations came more easily to you, or just that you don't like veeni enough, that their part was weaker. LOL The VeeNi part thing has probably got to do with Mr. Prat. :P Yeah, you love him, but you know me!! :P
Out of the three I mentioned, I loved vichi. You seriously get vichi, this is the vichi I would have loved to see in TBP, but since everything else is destroyed in TBP, I see no hope for this vichi being revived again. but, in your os, they shine the brightest. As I have mentioned before, I found the veeni bit the weakest. but, overall, it was a job well done. Though, I'm not completely in love with it, it is still a good piece of writing on your level, which is still an amazing piece of writing on someone else's level. I thought the whole "they cried.." was a bit repetitive. There was a need for a better flow, I like how you separated the couples, but rawness and emotions would have been better portrayed if the pairing were not a couple but buddy pairings, like prasha, or rahi, or juhi and kiya. Something like the buddies being mixed or even in pairs of three? because crying in pairs of couples just sounds so..cliche? Dunno, just something I thought that would have created a bigger impact, but again, as I said before, this is a still an amazing job, but not as good as I would expect from you, especially in terms of the underlying theme of buddy project, the friendship.  I know Elinor, this probably is the most flawed of all that I've written till now...
And yes, i know I should have made it Buddies as well instead of couples only... But somehow, I felt this was how I wanted it.. the reactions you see are the private ones.. After collectively mourning and comforting each other... they shed any inhibitions that they may have had around their respective partners..
Oh well, nevermind, I don't like this piece anyway. -_-

I guess since I'm such a big fan of your writing, I wanted to point out what disappointed me and what impressed me.  Embarrassed Aww, Elinor! thank you so much for taking the pains to type out the comment for such a worthless piece... *sighs*
I love you, and in spite all the times I may have said this, I mean it. <3
Hug

springkissed

niths0204 Senior Member
niths0204
niths0204

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
its superb yaar mugs:))
it was really a painful os
it made me cry too:))

NonComposMentis

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
heart-touching...sad...but happy ending os :)
very well written !
thanx for sharing ur awesome work :D

NonComposMentis

Go to top