The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

...And They Cried *TBP OS* (Page 5)

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss2829

First of all, please don't make this your last os. I just love your writings, which I've told you n-number of times. Coming to the os, the start of the os made me feel that jj is dead, which shocked me, as your writings are mainly light-hearted stuff. But don't worry, I still liked it. This was fab as well. And the end made me cry too.Clap

I don't know..maybe I WILL write something after all...
It's so good to have people telling you to continue writing..it makes me feel so very loved!
So thank you so much for it! <3

And as for this OS...
Ah, it was meant to be like this...so inspite of whatever editing I'd have loved to do..I'm more or less satisfied with the way it turned out...
Thank you once again! <3

Love,
Mugs.

ss2829 Groupbie
ss2829
ss2829

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

First of all, please don't make this your last os. I just love your writings, which I've told you n-number of times. Coming to the os, the start of the os made me feel that jj is dead, which shocked me, as your writings are mainly light-hearted stuff. But don't worry, I still liked it. This was fab as well. And the end made me cry too.Clap

It's so good to have people telling you to continue writing..it makes me feel so very loved!

And as for this OS...
Ah, it was meant to be like this...so inspite of whatever editing I'd have loved to do..I'm more or less satisfied with the way it turned out...
Thank you once again! <3

Love,
Mugs.
Not only you, I share the satisfaction too.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

And as for this OS...
Thank you once again! <3

Love,
Mugs.
Not only you, I share the satisfaction too.!!

That really feels good to know.. :)
-Infinity- Goldie
-Infinity-
-Infinity-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Oh shit. This was what I really wanted from you.
Like you know what I'm kinda lazy, so I thought why not lets read it. 
And then you made my throat dry, I loved it. 
That was it. what I actually wanted, you portrayed each and every character with each and every kind of emotions. and the ending, ah what a climax yar, tumhe toh movies mai hona chahiye yahan kya kr ri ho? :p Chalo chodo but that wasss like wow! Hats off yar. Ab bana diya mujhe tumhara fan! ;p Amazing. why the heck are you gonna quit writing, write yar. :) 

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazydevils

Oh shit. This was what I really wanted from you.  Hmm?
Like you know what I'm kinda lazy, so I thought why not lets read it.    I get the laziness. :P
And then you made my throat dry, I loved it.   Aww, sacchi?
That was it. what I actually wanted, you portrayed each and every character with each and every kind of emotions. and the ending, ah what a climax yar, tumhe toh movies mai hona chahiye yahan kya kr ri ho? :p   Bwahahah nooo!! :P
Chalo chodo but that wasss like wow! Hats off yar. Ab bana diya mujhe tumhara fan! ;p Amazing. why the heck are you gonna quit writing, write yar. :)  Meri fan? ;) Join in girl! :P
And yeah...I'm posting today after all.. *sighs*
santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Unres'd Pg.1
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Res!

*unres*
 First of all, thank you Mugsy for reminding me. :P Selfish reasons, kid. :P

That is one amazing OS! Thank you! <3
All the couples comforting each other was beautiful! I especially loved VeeNi and ViChi! I can't believe you made me like VeeNi. :O I made you like VeeNi?! :O :O :O I don't like them myself. -_-
Avantika and Omi, such a unique couple.  I truly feel Avantika's the only one who could have shouted at Omi that way, especially in such an emotional situation considering she lost her first love, according to her at least. Omi-Avantika were hard... took a lot of brain-cell consumption. :P
I loved the fact that without using Piddi's name, you clearly showed that it his him. I would never have been able to do that! Hain? I did that? *goes to read* Accha ahan! :P But i mentioned Bobby, makes it obvious enough na?

And then, as always, JJ comes back, only and only for his very own jokers. His abiloity to lighten any situation when necessary is something I admired a lot and you've captured it beautifully! It's the first time I wrote about JJ. :O Just glad it came out okay. :)

And they cried is definitely one of your best OS'es emotionally according to me. <3 Aww, that means so much! <3

I hope you find inspiration soon because I for one will definitely miss your OS since I'm a huge fan! Hahah, chill, I'm posting today. ;)
I truly believe that you're one of the best writers. Period. *hugs*

Always and forever,
Love,
Ananya. :)
Love you too, Ananya! <3
santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Res!

*unres*
 First of all, thank you Mugsy for reminding me. :P Selfish reasons, kid. :P

That is one amazing OS! Thank you! <3
All the couples comforting each other was beautiful! I especially loved VeeNi and ViChi! I can't believe you made me like VeeNi. :O I made you like VeeNi?! :O :O :O I don't like them myself. -_-   :/
Avantika and Omi, such a unique couple.  I truly feel Avantika's the only one who could have shouted at Omi that way, especially in such an emotional situation considering she lost her first love, according to her at least. Omi-Avantika were hard... took a lot of brain-cell consumption. :P Accha? No wonder it came out well!
I loved the fact that without using Piddi's name, you clearly showed that it his him. I would never have been able to do that! Hain? I did that? *goes to read* Accha ahan! :P But i mentioned Bobby, makes it obvious enough na? Hey, it's still unique. :P

And then, as always, JJ comes back, only and only for his very own jokers. His ability to lighten any situation when necessary is something I admired a lot and you've captured it beautifully! It's the first time I wrote about JJ. :O Just glad it came out okay. :) Not okay, it came out amazingly well!

And they cried is definitely one of your best OS'es emotionally according to me. <3 Aww, that means so much! <3

I hope you find inspiration soon because I for one will definitely miss your OS since I'm a huge fan! Hahah, chill, I'm posting today. ;) *does a dance* Res a post for me Mugs!! I want to be first. :P
I truly believe that you're one of the best writers. Period. *hugs*

Always and forever,
Love,
Ananya. :)
Love you too, Ananya! <3 Love ya too. <3

NonComposMentis

Go to top