Thank you! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Adry IF-Dazzler
Adry
Adry

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Behna!! Heart
I've told you about my dislike for this genre..but one reason that i read yours is that you always end it on a hopeful note...in this case it was more than just hopeful...it was an anti climax...
Jo bhi hain..you got everyone in here...
All the couples...one by one..new and old...you got back AmBy and HiMa too :O  And i absolutely LURVE you for adding MiKa Hug
The way the original buddies were obviously the most affected by his 'death' but the new entrants were equally distraught seeing their state...amazing bonding right there...
i was somehow really touched by Avi's reaction...he hated JJ and he still does but somehow he feels guilty thinking about how Panchi would react if she read his thoughts...and that's a lot coz i happen to hate Avi Stern Smile 
and the ending <3 
"You have to be the saddest bunch of kids I've ever seen."
Just a little something i observed...i wanted inter buddy interactions too...you just mentioned the couples' private reactions... 
Amazing job behna!!! Clap

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adry

Behna!! Heart Behnaa!! <3
I've told you about my dislike for this genre..but one reason that i read yours is that you always end it on a hopeful note...in this case it was more than just hopeful...it was an anti climax...  Haha, I know! :P It went all tragic for the better part of the OS..and the sudden cheerfulness at the end. :P
You know me Behna...as much as I enjoy angst...I need that bit of healing at the end..
Jo bhi hain..you got everyone in here...
All the couples...one by one..new and old...you got back AmBy and HiMa too :O  And i absolutely LURVE you for adding MiKa HugMiKa are a dream now. One which'll never be fulfilled...
The way the original buddies were obviously the most affected by his 'death' but the new entrants were equally distraught seeing their state...amazing bonding right there...
i was somehow really touched by Avi's reaction...he hated JJ and he still does but somehow he feels guilty thinking about how Panchi would react if she read his thoughts...and that's a lot coz i happen to hate Avi Stern Smile  Hmm... I guess that's a compliment..coz yes, i do know you don't like Avi. :P
and the ending <3 
Just a little something i observed...i wanted inter buddy interactions too...you just mentioned the couples' private reactions...  It's wonder I wrote even this..my brain was so very frozen.. :/ And I'm not too fond of the Buddies personally...
Amazing job behna!!! Clap I love you, Behna! <3

Adry

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
You bloody scared the sh*t out of me girlyStern Smile. I was seriously just this close to running to my kitchen to get a knife! Matlab mera JJ!!!! Of all people!!!

But since I waited to read it till the end, you can sleep safeBig smile I loved the way you wrote the reactions of the Buddies & the new gang. The Buddies were obviously broken, inside out. And the newbies on the other hand...they hurt for JJ, & they hurt for the ones whose hearts were broken.

Vaise toh agar aisa scenario show mein hoga, I feel it'll be differentErmm RaHi will definitely be each other's strength/comfort & Buddies will most definitely stick together. Nevertheless, the way the couples comforted & broke down together was beautifully written<3 I loved KiSha & VeeNi the most, of courseTongue And I particularly loved the way you wrote Avi's reactions (I swear there's no biasedness here), since he had strong reasons to hate him, & yet he felt his absence.

The ending was awesome! Oh I was jumping for joy realising that JJ was back for his Buddies (somehow...I connect JJ only to his jokers & not the new lot really).

THIS!!! Epis, epic, epic! I miss JJ & his jokers SO DAMN MUCH!!!!CryCryCry

NonComposMentis

Go to top