India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

War Of The Worlds

ShalMaZ Groupbie
ShalMaZ
ShalMaZ

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Recently we have seen this forum go through a world war..

Unless we don't understand why it goes wrong, trust me it will keep on occurring every few days. it will drive away ppl from this forum. I myself was starting to keep a distance now a days from this ever fighting club.Now tht everyone is a little chilled out pls do read it without giving me a tag of RESU FAN. Yes I like resu more than yuvreen and its a matter of personal choice. Now you can't force me to eat apple pie when I love chocolate truffles. And for ppl who love apple pies can always say they hate chocolate flavor...(SIGH...THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE ,PLEASE DON'T START FIGHTING ON WHY I REFFERED YUVRAAJ TO APPLE PIE AND RC TO CHOCLATE, AND DON'T ACCUSE ME OF BEING PARTIAL HERE...LOL)

I understand that when we are watching a serial for yr and a half there is bound to be a lot of attachment to the CHARACHTERS and story. So much so that we start to believe in the charachters...but that's what the serials are about arnt they?.?? Make believe situations. Every story has many things to say, many emotions to take us through. They make us laugh and they make us cry. They take you through sentiments that you have never felt before. You feel as if you are in love when u see yuvreen falling in love with each other. You feel heart broken when RC is heart broken, you feel angry when Alisha tries to bitch around. A good story should take you through as many emotions as possible, only then it's a good story. 

1. WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND OUR FAV CHARACHTERS ARE NOT OUR PERSONAL PROPERTY THAT OTHERS CANT HATE..they have every right to hate or love whatever they want
2. JUST LIKE CHARACHTERS THE SCENES WHETHER ETHICAL OR NOT, LOGICAL OR ILLOGICAL, CRIMINAL OR COMIC can be bashed or praised by any person.
3. NEVER TRY TO IMPOSE YOUR OPINION ON OTHERS. PLEASE. IF XYZ person hates a scene he has every right to do so...you can't question any one on their personal choice. You can't go on a topic and ask ppl how dare you say this...blah blah blah. 
4 DON'T BE A JUDGE. ( and there is no pun intended for JMS) 
5. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A POST DON'T JUDGE HIS OPINION BY UNDERLINING THEIR PERSONAL CHOICES. If a yuvreen fan says today Yuvi was behaving stupid then it's ok but if the same words are used by a known resu fan then they are looked upon in a diffrent light same applies for a post made for RC.

Damn it ...I must be mad to make this post...when I know it's not goin to make any diffrence.and pp, might start bashing me for something silly they might pick up on this post itself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iiManAsiiikiran307JustMySelfPatrarekha

kiran307 IF-Dazzler
kiran307
kiran307

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Completely agree..

A little maturity can make this forum a very happy place where every1 will look forward to come to at the end of the day.. Even new members be they resu fans or yuvreen fans will not run away..

And the competition should stop.. As to whose better.. Whose posts are more and why are they so many resu posts n not yuvreen n vice versa.. Don't post just bcoz the other camps posts are out numbering yours, posts because you really have something to say, to express..

Likes and dislikes are ok, but stop hating people because of their opinion.. There is no personal rivalry here..

Just a little maturity.. Smile
JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ur level of maturity is diferent 4m mines..wat i am failing to understand nw may b i wd understand it sum yrs later..perhaps i wd b regreting too then..anywaz ur right that i sdnt hv gt attached to a mere show to such extent..i expressed my opinions as per my current devloped senses n logic..with ur level of maturity n mental growth perhaps i wd bcum a bettter person like ur..hope ur post wd mek evry1 grow up who hd indulged in personel attack wen thr favl character ws critisized..i bliv if u dnt stop urself 4m criticisizing others..u sd also b ready to face criticism with a pinch of salt as perceptions r uniquely different alwaz..depending on age n experience..i ws also sadened to c sum ppl react so badly teking it so personaly like as if  they were being subjected to torture personaly LOL..d ppl u interact in fb/twitter/sn/If r real ppl..real flesh n blood..bt d chars u c on tv r al fictional..d actors hv so many fans that they dnt evn know u exist in this world..bt ur friends know u do exist..they care..so what if u love yuvi rc or samar friends r friends..thr is no pre-requisite that friends hv to be carbon copy in tastes too..so its strange that sum times instead of defending/opposing a particular post ppl start telling xyz is a baby..xyz is nt viewing it compasionately..ok i am failing to understand..mek me understand it..y is thr any need to launch personal attack n increase hostility?anywaz i ws angry..nt nw any more..i hv calmed down..no headache over who gets whom..as ke sera sera watevr will b will b..d futures nt ours 2 c..bt cvs 2 decide Wink

Edited by JustMySelf - 16 August 2013 at 12:47pm
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
very nice post and completely agree with you sadly people can't take criticism for their fav actor or character with open mind and tag those critics as hater..anyway m here only for ReSu no expectation though nor anything against other btw i think this yuvreen v/s resu though is subject of fight but still nothing compared to what politics and fight happen in some well known other show forums i have very bad experience regarding that and sg fans be it yuvreen or resu much much peaceful agar ye world war hai to those must b star wars lol
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Lol you're trying to preach again and give lectures first of all you are others should follow you're own preachings don't brainwash others... You guys are again starting you're maturity speech let me remind you you guys aren't the only ones here who are mature... Always trying to act superior making the rest of us look bad...  No one here is outnumbering the other well at least yuvreen fans are not we are all here for our favourite Pair and discussion... This lecture of maturity needs to stop we are mature in our own ways we don't need to learn about maturity from you

SHalmaz here on IF we don't talk in cap locks it's considered shouting now a mature person like you should follow rules right.. Things like this show who is mature and who is not so do pay attention to the rules

I stay away from resu fans post but this had to be said both fan groups should stay away from each other post we don't agree on anything... Sg forum is peaceful u haven't seen fights yets here we have different opinions only.. 

ShalMaZ Groupbie
ShalMaZ
ShalMaZ

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
1 The post is not abt being mature...read again.
2. I never said I am mature enough...you are saying it.
3. Caps lock is also used to stress on the words
4. Go ahead bash me up...you are only proving my last point right 
 Good luck !!

Edited by ShalMaZ - 17 August 2013 at 5:04am
ShalMaZ Groupbie
ShalMaZ
ShalMaZ

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

ur level of maturity is diferent 4m mines..wat i am failing to understand nw may b i wd understand it sum yrs later..perhaps i wd b regreting too then..anywaz ur right that i sdnt hv gt attached to a mere show to such extent..i expressed my opinions as per my current devloped senses n logic..with ur level of maturity n mental growth perhaps i wd bcum a bettter person like ur..hope ur post wd mek evry1 grow up who hd indulged in personel attack wen thr favl character ws critisized..i bliv if u dnt stop urself 4m criticisizing others..u sd also b ready to face criticism with a pinch of salt as perceptions r uniquely different alwaz..depending on age n experience..i ws also sadened to c sum ppl react so badly teking it so personaly like as if  they were being subjected to torture personaly LOL..d ppl u interact in fb/twitter/sn/If r real ppl..real flesh n blood..bt d chars u c on tv r al fictional..d actors hv so many fans that they dnt evn know u exist in this world..bt ur friends know u do exist..they care..so what if u love yuvi rc or samar friends r friends..thr is no pre-requisite that friends hv to be carbon copy in tastes too..so its strange that sum times instead of defending/opposing a particular post ppl start telling xyz is a baby..xyz is nt viewing it compasionately..ok i am failing to understand..mek me understand it..y is thr any need to launch personal attack n increase hostility?anywaz i ws angry..nt nw any more..i hv calmed down..no headache over who gets whom..as ke sera sera watevr will b will b..d futures nt ours 2 c..bt cvs 2 decide Wink

When I said we shouldn't get too attached to fictional characters it was on a very personal level, just a discussion from one person to another on how we allow silly things to effect us so much. (it was how i have learned over the time tht it's not worth all the stress and drama) But it does not by any means mean that it's wrong to get attached. Ppl can always get attached to books, movies, serials or just dreams that they see with their eyes open :)) 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index