India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Overconfidence,thy name is Ruqaiyya

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
One hell of a women she is...if you cut her hand overconfidence will ooze out with her blood...I did not watch the ongoing chess match in detail,but from the tids and bits i saw,it seemed that Ruqaiya at present has an upper hand in the game...But why did she rise up??

It seemed that she felt that her victory and Jodha's humiliation is in the air...But games are very sly...they tend to switch sides any moment,be it any game...seems like if Jodha wins,Ruqaiyya's mojri will get stuck in her sharara and she will fall face long in front of the court...

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...Ruqaiyya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

But this match can go two ways,because...with the MotiBai spoiler...it can be possible that if Jodha wins then she might want MotiBai's release,but there is minute possibility of that to happen,as the cv's will not deny us of the battle scenes b/w our two adorable warriors...whats say??...

Edited by libran90 - 16 August 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18azizeh123jemiirnvdbhavanivintage_12rasiya.teletubbypallavi003GOTforevercupid-struckasenachinuchinuParijatrocksSuper Kool

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

One hell of a women she is...if you cut her hand overconfidence will ooze out with her blood...I did not watch the ongoing chess match in detail,but from the tids and bits i saw,it seemed that Ruqaiya at present has an upper hand in the game...But why did she rise up??

It seemed that she felt that her victory and Jodha's humiliation is in the air...But games are very sly...they tend to switch sides any moment,be it any game...seems like if Jodha wins,Ruqaiyya's mojri will get stuck in her sharara and she will fall face long in front of the court...

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...Ruqaiyya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

But this match can go two ways,because...with the MotiBai spoiler...it can be possible that if Jodha wins then she might want MotiBai's release,but there is minute possibility of that to happen,as the cv's will not deny us of the battle scenes b/w our two adorable warriors...whats say??...

ROFL   she will fell directly in akbar's feet ROFL   LOL

i hate her Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90pallavi003Super Koolriyya6

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ekta's game I feel went sour. Viewers had started liking the earlier Ruq way too much & she had her quickly replaced by this annoying over the top green eyed Ruqaiyya! Is really funny she referred to Jodha as 'young'. Because Paridhi any day!looks comfortably 5-7 yrs older to Lavina Tandon LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18libran90pallavi003Mizz_Sunshin3riyya6

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I want Jodha to gain an upper hand in this chess game next week.. And then purposely lose. Jalal obviously!  Notices that. And announces that Jodha is the winner. Ruqaiyya gets all hot & bothered & is riled by MA by words of Jalal's " alag pan & difference ever since He has married  that Rajput cat".. Now if they introduce the AdMoti track, Jodha can back track on her rejection of that One Promise by the Emperor & ask for MotiBai's release & grant of Life ( since our Jalal occasionally has flashes of foolishness when he listens to MA & Ruqaiyya) since it seems he wants Moti to be buried alive in the fort walls.. So Anarkali wouldn't have been the first one LOL

Edited by lovebull - 16 August 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagnicherryfrasierlibran90pallavi003deejagiriyya6

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

I want Jodha to gain an upper hand in this chess game next week.. And then purposely lose. Jalal obviously!  Notices that. And announces that Jodha is the winner. Ruqaiyya gets all hot & bothered & is riled by MA by words of Jalal's " alag pan & difference ever since He has married  that Rajput cat".. Now if they introduce the AdMoti track, Jodha can back track on her rejection of that One Promise by the Emperor & ask for MotiBai's release & grant of Life ( since our Jalal occasionally has flashes of foolishness when he listens to MA & Ruqaiyya) since it seems he wants Moti to be buried alive in the fort walls.. So Anarkali wouldn't have been the first one LOL

seems Jalal is practicing his hand in burying people alive..LOL

Edited by PallaviDas003 - 16 August 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90--Anna--riyya6

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

LOL

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...

I thought ruqaiya was referring to her position in harem...and, not the age...

Ruqaiya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

Nope...she is convinced that she is the best player of chess in the universe...don't ask me how she reached this conclusion...??my 'grey matter' department will surly fail to answer this query...

Motibai wala angle will be better...I don't want motibai to die...

Nice post dear...Smile

Edited by Super Kool - 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90riyya6

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
 And Moti seems to be the very first! What a honour LOL

libran90pallavi003riyya6

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

LOL

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...

I thought ruqaiya was referring to her position in harem...and, not the age...

Ruqaiya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

Nope...she is convinced that she is the best player of chess in the universe...don't ask me how she reached this conclusion...??my 'grey matter' department will surly fail to answer this query...

Motibai wala angle will be better...I don't want motibai to die...

Nice post dear...Smile

Ruqu has nothing much to do except playing chess with other begums and keeping an eye on jalal's each step particularly in night. So when jalal is not in Agra, she plays chess with others all the day and no one till now defeated her i assume. thy the overconfidence.

loveagnilibran90riyya6

Go to top