Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Rajji was hurt (Page 2)

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

:) i think rajji must have planned to cut her finger so had the ointment ready. And sohum was lost in bani's world... So rajji could have chopped off her whole arm and he wouldnt have noticed. Yet if you remember when bani called and rajji answered, sohum jumped up from his sleep very quickly as soon as he heard the word bani Confused

Possible! Shocked ... I didn't think of it like that, she could have been testing Soham ... arghh Soham is like robotized to act/respond upon hearing Bani's name Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraisailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
rajji had cut her finger that  sohum still worried bani's problem's.. so if rajji'  had cut her hand  sohum wouldn't have notice that becoz sohum was going to  talked about bani's problem's' dreams. so he wouldn't  have  notice that.. if rajji's had  not  put bandage  own her .. sohum  may  could have watched her hand in blood .. so suddenly he would come and put ointment bandage her.. Wink so cv didn't take ldiz track.. but i hope oneday it should happen and he should feel  for rajji as madly than bani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
poor rajji..felt sad for herCryshoham completely lost in bani's  thoughts..rajji's 'ouch' does not reach his ears..little bit satisfied when he asked her "zyada laggi toh nahi"i hope he will slowly fall for rajji..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Frankly, it would be too soon if Soham had run to Rajji just yet. I was happy he atleast asked her what happened and if the cut was bad.. but yes, felt bad for Rajji from her POV. But as a viewer, I am quite happy with the way their love story is going so far.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiHareKrsna108Agrata23sailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Frankly, it would be too soon if Soham had run to Rajji just yet. I was happy he atleast asked her what happened and if the cut was bad.. but yes, felt bad for Rajji from her POV. But as a viewer, I am quite happy with the way their love story is going so far.

ya i really felt bad for rajji.. but sohum definetly will fall love with rajji...i think his basic heart has obsession with raji.. but cv will not bring   out still .. but i hope right time he will bring to come good reality and love Big smile with rajji..

Edited by saila1305 - 17 August 2013 at 1:44pm
poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
yes, its so natural to feel like that in her case. i feel so bad for her! 

Go to top