Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What can be the worst disaster if SaJa happens (Page 4)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
1) First immediate casualty - Anandi. Sanchi will be so jealous of her, she will try to claim first priority with everyone in Badi Haveli. Anandi will be discouraged from even visiting there - isolated from her maika.

2) Jagya - she's going to lecture him on every thing - clothes, the hours he works, his responsibility to her, taking her out - she'll make his life miserable

3) The family - she will stop being so sweet. The minute someone even says, do this or do that, she will answer back about her independence.
She will start to behave differently with everyone - try to stop them from thinking of servants as part of the family, make a nuclear family with Jagya etc.

And this is within the first month Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

champawatiwalquest2000vidya0000surabhi01

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Today after seeing Sanchi's enthusiasm, (fake) smile and affection towards Singhs, I wonder what could possibly happen to Singhs and Shekhars if SaJa wedding happens? Sanchi loves Jagya, it's true or not I don't know! But she's leaving no stone unturned to attain him. If she really weds Jagya, She'll do what Gauri did to Singhs, I.e; Distant Jagya and Singhs, after that What could possibly happen after this? Singhs and Shekhars relationship might face a hard time and same goes to AnSh. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.
on the contrary Jagya can become a STONE in real aspects-getting up & only going to work & come back to sleep-Could make him totally withdrawn!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens,with out saja they lost loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.CryROFLAngry
Tulasi I don't know end of bv, But loyal viewers will stop watching bv for sure. Coz there are some SaJa lovers, They'll watch their favorite couple ROFL
u mean J in red blazer and S in a  modern avatar or village avatarROFL
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Jagya doesnt deserva a punishment like sanchi...pls let Sanchi's true colors be out b4 the wedding ...me jus waiting for the JaGan union

tiny15

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

1) First immediate casualty - Anandi. Sanchi will be so jealous of her, she will try to claim first priority with everyone in Badi Haveli. Anandi will be discouraged from even visiting there - isolated from her maika.

2) Jagya - she's going to lecture him on every thing - clothes, the hours he works, his responsibility to her, taking her out - she'll make his life miserable

3) The family - she will stop being so sweet. The minute someone even says, do this or do that, she will answer back about her independence.
She will start to behave differently with everyone - try to stop them from thinking of servants as part of the family, make a nuclear family with Jagya etc.

And this is within the first month Tongue

very true --this is exactly wats gonna happen...although i know the repursussion and casualties will be too much, but I want Sumitra to see the real Sanchi ...she now thinks that sanchi is th e best girl J can get...

pity J though :( he needs a pillar of support (jus like Ganga), but here he is getting Sanchi- pain in the a**** , not only for J, but the whole Singh parivaar...o god, how will this marriage stop and how will JaGan get married :(

tiny15

champawati Groupbie
champawati
champawati

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Jagya will commit suicide in the same nightShockedCry
he will better die then live with sanchiDead

Hey suicide is a sin Jagya don't have to do it.
He can throw Saanchi out by giving 100 tight kicks on her butts.

tiny15

Go to top