Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What can be the worst disaster if SaJa happens (Page 3)

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Today after seeing Sanchi's enthusiasm, (fake) smile and affection towards Singhs, I wonder what could possibly happen to Singhs and Shekhars if SaJa wedding happens? Sanchi loves Jagya, it's true or not I don't know! But she's leaving no stone unturned to attain him. If she really weds Jagya, She'll do what Gauri did to Singhs, I.e; Distant Jagya and Singhs, after that What could possibly happen after this? Singhs and Shekhars relationship might face a hard time and same goes to AnSh. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.

Hey u got so frustrated you opened a post. Why did u watch today's episode ?OuchFeeling bad for you and sympathize. I am not watching till next week. Hope the engagement ends by next week.
Coming to your question..saanchi will make jagya wear the red blazer to his hospital and show it off to the entire staff..ROFL
I accidentally tuned colors while channel surfing. Watched that Sanchi drama and instantly switched off. Why will i bear this nonsense long? Its very much annoying. I was frustrated not coz of that scene but coz i don't think SaJa will get shelved, no signs for that. I hate this whole track.Red blazer and its show off by J? ROFL

Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 16 August 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gun_k

Well I can definitely say the biggest effect of saja liaison should already be evident and it is that many viewers like me have stopped watching the show and switched to Jodha Akbar at the same time slot. I watched BV for the message it portrayed and the effective progressive storyline in the past but it has completely changed so I thought why not watch something entertaining and I can tell you courtroom intrigues are better than Sanchi-sumitra plot . For the life of me I can't understand which sane person will get a girl married to her sis in law's ex hubby and which twice divorced doctor will get pressurized a third time for marriage and still be in the same dilemma of being in love with another. So show trp's will be the final casualty.
Loved your answer. Nobody will like to be a 3rd wife for her bhabhi's ex, except for Sanchi. Yeah the most pitiable thing coz of SaJa is trps and bv losing its loyal viewers. Why doesn't cvs understand this?? Why the hell they're stuck with Sanchi?

gun_k

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.

</div>
<div>

Worst disaster is babies! I hope they don't bring babies into the world. LOL
Hope the same ROFL
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

Hope the same ROFL
Both jagya and saanchi are not capable to handle babies. Jagya is confused about his feelings towards which women to marry and saanchi is spoilt brat.LOL

SudHaVeN-

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens,with out saja they lost loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.CryROFLAngry
Tulasi I don't know end of bv, But loyal viewers will stop watching bv for sure. Coz there are some SaJa lovers, They'll watch their favorite couple ROFL

divine_ram

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens,with out saja they lost loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.CryROFLAngry
Tulasi I don't know end of bv, But loyal viewers will stop watching bv for sure. Coz there are some SaJa lovers, They'll watch their favorite couple ROFL
BV has lost it on story with all the tracks they opened now. Saja is the worst ever on BV.
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</div>
<div>

Hope the same ROFL

Both jagya and saanchi are not capable to handle babies. Jagya is confused about his feelings towards which women to marry and saanchi is spoilt brat.LOL
Then why do you think Sumitra devi is there for?? Angry She'll do the honors.
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

BV has lost it on story with all the tracks they opened now. Saja is the worst ever on BV.
I agree with you 200% , This has been the worst track

Go to top