Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What can be the worst disaster if SaJa happens (Page 2)

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
If the CVs decide that by torturing the viewers, their trps will go up, we will have the wedding, Sumitra will be in the 7th Heaven, and so too, the mother of the bride.    Soon the Gauri in Saachi will start appearing as the fire spewing dragon.   She wants to possess and control.    Her planning will go on as to how to tame the Singhs and bring them up to her level and make them as polished as she is.   The Viewers will see how the hosts will squirm and writhe with pain.  Copious tears from Sumitra, pilosophy from Dadisa, Hiding the truth from the Shekars, giving them all is hunky dory, and one day, Jagya will explode, possibly when Ganga comes back as a nurse the double life will start, and the glove will be on the other hand finally ending in divorce and swallowing of the bittler pill by Sumitra as Jaghya finds that Ganga is the true girl in whom he will find happiness.   By that time, it will be December 2013 or June 2014 coinciding with the installation of the new Government in Delhi, or they may start the next season of Balika Vadhu with the children of Anandi, Jagya, Vasant's grand children and Dadisa's garlanded photograph on their walls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kdivine_ram_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by yanks28

Jagya will have heart failure from unhappiness...everyone overlooks this part...he looks like he's going to collapse any second as it is...but who cares?
I do understand Jagya's state of mind. He's disturbed a lot and unsure of this wedding. But why to accept this for family's pressure? I wish he calls off this wedding soon. But my post was about the after effects of this wedding? Whats will happen to Jagya? Will she make Jagya's life miserable??

who cares what happens to anyone other than Jagya? that;s my point...they are all too blind so they all deserve it but Jagya doesn't...he has to accept because there is no one powerful enough to stand up and support him and he is tired of choosing between his family and his rights so he caved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsurabhi01tiny15

gun_k Groupbie
gun_k
gun_k

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Well I can definitely say the biggest effect of saja liaison should already be evident and it is that many viewers like me have stopped watching the show and switched to Jodha Akbar at the same time slot. I watched BV for the message it portrayed and the effective progressive storyline in the past but it has completely changed so I thought why not watch something entertaining and I can tell you courtroom intrigues are better than Sanchi-sumitra plot . For the life of me I can't understand which sane person will get a girl married to her sis in law's ex hubby and which twice divorced doctor will get pressurized a third time for marriage and still be in the same dilemma of being in love with another. So show trp's will be the final casualty.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywinewalquest2000Basantiidivine_ramSudHaVeN-leavesandwaves

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Today after seeing Sanchi's enthusiasm, (fake) smile and affection towards Singhs, I wonder what could possibly happen to Singhs and Shekhars if SaJa wedding happens? Sanchi loves Jagya, it's true or not I don't know! But she's leaving no stone unturned to attain him. If she really weds Jagya, She'll do what Gauri did to Singhs, I.e; Distant Jagya and Singhs, after that What could possibly happen after this? Singhs and Shekhars relationship might face a hard time and same goes to AnSh. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.
Hey u got so frustrated you opened a post. Why did u watch today's episode ? Ouch Feeling bad for you and sympathize. I am not watching till next week. Hope the engagement ends by next week.
Coming to your question..saanchi will make jagya wear the red blazer to his hospital and show it off to the entire staff..ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywineTulasi14SudHaVeN-_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

If the CVs decide that by torturing the viewers, their trps will go up, we will have the wedding, Sumitra will be in the 7th Heaven, and so too, the mother of the bride.    Soon the Gauri in Saachi will start appearing as the fire spewing dragon.   She wants to possess and control.    Her planning will go on as to how to tame the Singhs and bring them up to her level and make them as polished as she is.   The Viewers will see how the hosts will squirm and writhe with pain.  Copious tears from Sumitra, pilosophy from Dadisa, Hiding the truth from the Shekars, giving them all is hunky dory, and one day, Jagya will explode, possibly when Ganga comes back as a nurse the double life will start, and the glove will be on the other hand finally ending in divorce and swallowing of the bittler pill by Sumitra as Jaghya finds that Ganga is the true girl in whom he will find happiness.   By that time, it will be December 2013 or June 2014 coinciding with the installation of the new Government in Delhi, or they may start the next season of Balika Vadhu with the children of Anandi, Jagya, Vasant's grand children and Dadisa's garlanded photograph on their walls.
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywineTulasi14

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.

Worst disaster is babies!  I hope they don't bring babies into the world. LOL
bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
if jagya got married to sanchi and after some time gauri came back with the child and I love to see the fight between gauri and saanchi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantiisurabhi01

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens, they will loose a  loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.CryROFLAngry

Edited by Tulasi14 - 18 August 2013 at 9:09am

Go to top