Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gun_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I can definitely say the biggest effect of saja liaison should already be evident and it is that many viewers like me have stopped watching the show and switched to Jodha Akbar at the same time slot. I watched BV for the message it portrayed and the effective progressive storyline in the past but it has completely changed so I thought why not watch something entertaining and I can tell you courtroom intrigues are better than Sanchi-sumitra plot . For the life of me I can't understand which sane person will get a girl married to her sis in law's ex hubby and which twice divorced doctor will get pressurized a third time for marriage and still be in the same dilemma of being in love with another. So show trp's will be the final casualty.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudhaiyer86

Today after seeing Sanchi's enthusiasm, (fake) smile and affection towards Singhs, I wonder what could possibly happen to Singhs and Shekhars if SaJa wedding happens? Sanchi loves Jagya, it's true or not I don't know! But she's leaving no stone unturned to attain him. If she really weds Jagya, She'll do what Gauri did to Singhs, I.e; Distant Jagya and Singhs, after that What could possibly happen after this? Singhs and Shekhars relationship might face a hard time and same goes to AnSh. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.

Hey u got so frustrated you opened a post. Why did u watch today's episode ?  Feeling bad for you and sympathize. I am not watching till next week. Hope the engagement ends by next week.
Coming to your question..saanchi will make jagya wear the red blazer to his hospital and show it off to the entire staff..🤣
divine_ram thumbnail
Originally posted by: walquest2000

If the CVs decide that by torturing the viewers, their trps will go up, we will have the wedding, Sumitra will be in the 7th Heaven, and so too, the mother of the bride.    Soon the Gauri in Saachi will start appearing as the fire spewing dragon.   She wants to possess and control.    Her planning will go on as to how to tame the Singhs and bring them up to her level and make them as polished as she is.   The Viewers will see how the hosts will squirm and writhe with pain.  Copious tears from Sumitra, pilosophy from Dadisa, Hiding the truth from the Shekars, giving them all is hunky dory, and one day, Jagya will explode, possibly when Ganga comes back as a nurse the double life will start, and the glove will be on the other hand finally ending in divorce and swallowing of the bittler pill by Sumitra as Jaghya finds that Ganga is the true girl in whom he will find happiness.   By that time, it will be December 2013 or June 2014 coinciding with the installation of the new Government in Delhi, or they may start the next season of Balika Vadhu with the children of Anandi, Jagya, Vasant's grand children and Dadisa's garlanded photograph on their walls.

🤣
sectoreight thumbnail

. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.

Worst disaster is babies!  I hope they don't bring babies into the world. 😆
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if jagya got married to sanchi and after some time gauri came back with the child and I love to see the fight between gauri and saanchi
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens, they will loose a  loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.😭🤣😡 Edited by Tulasi14 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hey u got so frustrated you opened a post. Why did u watch today's episode ?Feeling bad for you and sympathize. I am not watching till next week. Hope the engagement ends by next week.
Coming to your question..saanchi will make jagya wear the red blazer to his hospital and show it off to the entire staff..🤣

I accidentally tuned colors while channel surfing. Watched that Sanchi drama and instantly switched off. Why will i bear this nonsense long? Its very much annoying. I was frustrated not coz of that scene but coz i don't think SaJa will get shelved, no signs for that. I hate this whole track.Red blazer and its show off by J? 🤣 Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: gun_k

Well I can definitely say the biggest effect of saja liaison should already be evident and it is that many viewers like me have stopped watching the show and switched to Jodha Akbar at the same time slot. I watched BV for the message it portrayed and the effective progressive storyline in the past but it has completely changed so I thought why not watch something entertaining and I can tell you courtroom intrigues are better than Sanchi-sumitra plot . For the life of me I can't understand which sane person will get a girl married to her sis in law's ex hubby and which twice divorced doctor will get pressurized a third time for marriage and still be in the same dilemma of being in love with another. So show trp's will be the final casualty.

Loved your answer. Nobody will like to be a 3rd wife for her bhabhi's ex, except for Sanchi. Yeah the most pitiable thing coz of SaJa is trps and bv losing its loyal viewers. Why doesn't cvs understand this?? Why the hell they're stuck with Sanchi?
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: sectoreight

</div>
<div>

Worst disaster is babies! I hope they don't bring babies into the world. 😆

Hope the same 🤣
divine_ram thumbnail

Hope the same 🤣

Both jagya and saanchi are not capable to handle babies. Jagya is confused about his feelings towards which women to marry and saanchi is spoilt brat.😆