Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hallo guys..I m Nabila..From today on every Friday i m gonna to give WU on behalf of -JungliBilli-
I wish u all will support me.

Written Update Of 16th August.

Episode had been started in Ratan's room where everyone presented before Ratan..Nanaji scolded Veera for her mischief hence Ratan injured..Ranvi contradicted Nanaji that Veera has no fault..she did according to his instructions but Veera stopped him saying all faults r her, she mixed detergent in water n spoilt water many times n Ranvi is innocent but again Ranvi said he made sure to do mischief by veera n ran away from room even behind ranvi; veera also ran n behind veera; naniji ran.

Despite crossing stairs speedy ;veera could have not caught her bro..Nani came to console her but veera got furious on her saying for her n nanaji her bro cried a lot of.

Ranvi was in Guruduyar for searching pardon on his mistakes. He accepted for doing mischief he got worse result as his ma injured..he asked to God now how he could stop taking away veera from him!!
Then abruptly he saw a conversation b/w a majesty of his praying place n a little boy who was complaining to him; his father is not allowing him riding on scooter..then majesty made to understand him what elder said its for his well being..n when he will become elder enough to take his responsibility after then he can do what he wants..this conversation made ranvi to take decision that he should obey his elders n when he will become elder he will bring back his veera.

In room Veera was anxious about her bro n searching him to ranvi's friend through mobile.but Ranvi entered in room at that time..he didn't reveal anything to veera about his decision n decided he will say everything after her birthday celebration.

In Ratan's room naniji brought hot milk for ratan but she refused to drink..even nehal also requested her then she drunk when ranvi said to drink her..both ma-son became emotional..Ranvi wanted pardon to nana-naniji n his ma..moreover, by giving a book where he wrote all likes n dislikes to naniji; he gave her veera to naniji finally n said," if u follow this book then veera won't ever miss me n when i will become elder i will bring my veera." he requested to everyone not to say anything to veera before her birthday..he will arrange a gorgeous birthday celebration for her which nobody did ever or will do in future. 

In room Ranvi with veera's doll n there was showed FB where ranvi measured child veera's inches n cut mark on wall..then he stood on wall n cut mark his inches guessing that will increase when he become elder n thought how veera will become at that time!!
Ranvi's dadi was watching this scene.

Precap: Ranvi said to his ma he will become sad being stay away from veera but the condolence is he will bring her soon to him definitely..

Naniji said to nanaji veera has been attaching with this family since 6 years..r they doing right to take away veera from this family? Nanaji said, they r doing right n he doesn't want to talk about this further.  

Guys, if u think i should upgrade my WU or should add something else..please tell me b/c its my 1st time giving WU in any forum. 

Edited by nabiii - 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1Sejal_Desaioinkoinksky_watcherkrishuuuuuuuuuupavneetljmnzramyaarajsunchittyhkjshree_ram***Anu***asiaheartA HUGE FANrgattuamitasailycatalanshmuupiePappu.iriya-Swetha-ManzzsihuFanOfMAYUR-Cinderella-beena.thomashinzvirumanu_M-A-N-U_deejagiuknaik99akhlanna44sanwchweetu-ElmoFuj-VintageWineTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU of 16 August.Ranvi agrees!! Updated." in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100GIRL

IF-Dazzler

100GIRL

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thank u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabiii

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
updated..