Humeira is BACK ! *Pics*

AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love the episode today ! AsYa were fab as always ðŸ˜³ but most of all humeira is back YAY ! Was very happy to see her again ...  Loved the way ayaan ran to her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is back! I wish she was a bit upset, angry or uncomfortable after seeing Ayaan. But I can understand that her first reaction to him would always be a happy one. I hope later on, she begins to avoid him so he can chase her around now!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I found she looked extra pretty today. 
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh, what happened in today's episode with Humaira? She acted completely normal or like a child? I just made a post based on previous episodes wondering if she had retreated to childhood...
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neel_jay

Oh, what happened in today's episode with Humaira? She acted completely normal or like a child? I just made a post based on previous episodes wondering if she had retreated to childhood...

I think she was normal , just was very excited as its her birthday ðŸ˜Š 
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also thought she was going to digress to childhood...but it looks like she's at pre-Ayaan telling her he doesn't love her...uh-oh for later...but now just going to enjoy some lovely ayra moments.😛
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I am so upset that Humaira was actually happy about seeing Ayaan, I so want Ayra to happen but it wont happen if Humaira kees being nice to him. I so do not want Humaira to become childish or have a pscyhological childish problem, it will ruin their innocent love story. Frankly I do not like watching those type of stories. I only watch this show mainly for AYRA so pls creatives dont ruin it by making her childlike. 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the way how Humaira ran like a little kid running to open christmas presents, she's so cute <3 ðŸ˜³
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Humeira is so pretty, like a delicate flower.
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we are yet to see she woke up in what state of mind haha definitely my prediction was right that she will forget all about Rajni but is she forgetting the part where she left the Mansion as Ayan broke her heart ðŸ˜•