Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ?? (Page 7)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

I hate dipali with passion, she is more evil than Gangu. She is a back stabber and ungrateful woman, with classy dresses which comes from RK's mercy. 

And her fantasy of getting RK in her life makes me feel like to kick her back to Timbuktu.. Pig
She has her eyes on her BIL, no difference from You know who Pig 
Her eves dropping in all business and her sarcastic comments deserves that kick Pig

I also like to bang Madhu's head with the wall, so she can spill the beans unconsciously..Angry

I hate the whole track, even Madhu too.(no offence to DD, I love her hard work).
CVs are suicidal, but before they kill themselves they planned to kill us little by little DeadAngry with this track. 

Nah re, Bhai still wins the "Most Evil" award LOL
Yes, from RK's mercy she's getting her food & nailpaints & this ungrateful woman is plotting against him that also with a gangster...what can be dumber than this ?? Sleepy

Even I am not liking this Madhu re...I won't say Hate, but I am really realy dissapointed with her !!
I really don't connect with "Kurbaani" types Woman in fictions unless a very solid reason, so I can't connect with Madhu now Ouch
CVs have really lost it Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

deepali aur sulthan ek thaali ka bangan  sirf wahi suntha hai samjatha hai  ki usme uska faidha hai . i like deepali because she is good actress .i hate bhai because he  is very very good actor you know na

Two things I need in a villain is Good acting & Character. Balllu had both in him, Bhai has NONE in him & Deeps had both once, but now her character is annoying villain, though SM is a wonderful actress !!
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagar21

bhai ka female version Sleepy diff...deepali ke pass expression hai aur bhai uper se niche tak pura kangal hai Stern Smile

ROFL Bhai ka khaate, sote, murder karte time, dhamki ke time, dupatta kheenchte time, her time "Stern Smile" expression had hai ROFL
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol in Madhu's language - chappal on bed ROFLROFL...i still cant believe Madhu said those words to Dipali ROFL
Geet mein it was Maan who lost memory (i thot u r a Geet fan Confused) and in PKYEK Abhay took Pia's memory LOL
i guess only a third person can seperate, ab khud lad ke to seperate hone se rahe ROFL...RK ek baar lad bhi le, but seeing Madhu's craziness to the limits of stupidity and insaneness i highly doubt there can b any MU ROFL
ur golden period is over LOL...now show has to move ahead not come back...they cant b always coming back to square one Stern Smile...wasnt the show back when unwedding drama happened??...now how many times the SAME thing will happen? LOL
i just hope the new track after bhai will b something good and worth it...coz they really need a good track to pull back audience...u saw the TRPs? this week MB was in bottom 3 shows of Colors Shocked...kahan top se bottom pe pahunch gaya ROFL
watch today's epi, Radha ji ne poora blame RK pe daal diya hai for divorce ROFL...ofcourse they can turn the tables around with some bloopers ROFL...but i wont mind a seperation either TongueROFL...the shocker is RK is ready for divorce so easily LOL

After all Madhu is RK's Jungli Billi right Cool ROFL
Yeah I am a Geet fan Tongue Ya now i remembered LOL I didn't kinda watch the last few months properly, bcoz I had got bored of it by that time Sleepy After memory loss, PKYEK also got so boring Sleepy

Arey u think RK will FIGHT with Madhu after he comes to know about the "Kurbaani" she gave to save his life Stern Smile I am afraid RM will turn into Gulabjamuns after Bhai's truth come out Stern SmileROFL

Unwedding Track was spoilt by Bhai's divine presence Tongue Thanx to him we got to see Psycho RK & Dumb Madhu Wacko And RM story is more fun when they fight rather than endless coochy cooing LOL They can implement the thing in a different way Right,  This time BOTH RK & Madhu LOVE each other & they KNOW it Wink When one "How dare u Madhubala" dialouge from RK hilafoyed Forum then I think if CVs have some creativity left, this track can do wonders Day Dreaming

Yes & TRP fell to 1.9 on monday Shocked MB ki naiya now Raam ke Bharose ROFL Coz Stupid CVs "Anokha Junoon" for Bhai ate the TRPs ROFL & still they dare to say "Use Remote" Stern Smile

This is 2013 wala RK after all ROFL who will drink & let his Love go Stern Smile I still didn't get that 2013 wala dialouge  of RK LOL Waise bhi we all know that No divorce happening & Bhai is soon to DIE ROFL Heard AR's last day is 21 st Day Dreaming

Edited by Niki_cool - 17 August 2013 at 8:26am
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

dont worry niki that day is not far...

Hopefully LOL
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevilClan

Along with sullu I waqnt her too out of the show. She is also to Be blamed like sullu.

Ya she's also responsible for everything Bhai is doing Dead

Edited by Niki_cool - 17 August 2013 at 8:21am

Go to top