Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ?? (Page 6)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeskay

Kaala akshar Deepali barabar.

hehe yeah LOL

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
 deepali aur sulthan ek thaali ka bangan  sirf wahi suntha hai samjatha hai  ki usme uska faidha hai . i like deepali because she is good actress .i hate bhai because he  is very very good actor you know na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
bhai ka female version Sleepy diff...deepali ke pass expression hai aur bhai uper se niche tak pura kangal hai Stern Smile

Niki_cool

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Niki_cool

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, after the "Man of Honour" & "Devta of Junoon" for others wives Dead next has to be "Deepali Devi" on my Target List Embarrassed LOL

I am already hell annoyed by Bhai's Invisible Saint-giri and Exceptional & Extra-ordinary talent of "Freaking-out-Viewers" by that Ridiculous hood Dead ROFL or "Bhoot-type" expressions Stern SmileLOL
And here comes Deepali Bhatiya ready to eat up my left over Sanity Wacko

If Madhu can be Dumb for Harbouring a Gangster when he at the least "Pretended" to be the Golden Boy, then No doubt Dips Maate steal all the Awards in the Field of Dumbness. I am suprised at myself how once I dared call her a "Smart woman" Shocked

She has been helping a Gangster who has shown his limits of Cheapness & Inhumanity which rightfully includes "Hurting RK which almost KILLED him" & Deepali knows this very wellDead But still this Idiot is hell bent on helping another Idiot Sleepy

And her Endless Stupid fantasies about RK being hers never gets a fullstopConfused Madhu's absolutely Right, She is like RK's "Chappal" Tongue

No wonder RK has BBBd this woman endlessly Embarrassed LOL But still she can't get her facts right & is behaving like some foolish woman who has lost all her Self-respect & sold her brains away Sleepy

One day I used to call this Vamp "Classy" But now she's just irritating me with those repeative "Plans" of hers Sleepy
Same Ghisa Pita Plans & Dialouges which seem to have no end Dead
Now I scratch my head when she comes OnscreenD'oh Apart from her scenes with Sikky & getting BBBd by RK, she's an Absolute Boredom these days !!

Hats off to Seema though, she's a Wonderful Actress. Its not her fault that her character has turned so Monotonous Sleepy

Please Deepali, either turn into a "Powerful Classy Vamp" or else spare my eyes & ears and accompany Bhai to Jail for the "Angelic" deeds u have done till now from day one Dead </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sikky can marry another girl High Time Sleepy</font>

dont worry niki that day is not far...

Niki_cool

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Along with sullu I waqnt her too out of the show. She is also to Be blamed like sullu.

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

SM is a fabulous actress. but i only like Depali when she is being bbb-d by RK or unwittingly bringing Rishbala closer together with her flop plans, not when she's being an idiot supporting a villain who's threatened the life of the man she loves. Confused

Same here, sometimes her lack of brains is annoying when she is supporting that creepy man & everything is a joke for her Sleepy She doesn't love RK , she just says she love RK Dead As Nishi said, she LUSTS him Sleepy

DushtDanaf.

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Superb post Niki .
Dipali is utterly digusting nowadays. She has been reduced from a classy vamp to a cheap 3rd grade vamp. Her expressions are overboard these days. Her character is competing well with Bhai to reach new lows daily!
Seema Mishra is doing a great job portraying Deepali but recently there hasnt been much for her to do except hovering around and talking to herself.

Really 3rd grade vamp she is Sleepy Bhai is spreading his "Magic" to every character. Thnx to him, Deepali is getting on my nerves !! Though I never admired that selfish woman, but at least that Vamp was classy like Ballu, but now she's so boring & feels like an overdose Sleepy

True LOL

Biks44

Go to top