Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ?? (Page 3)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Dips is NOT classy/elegant as a character...yes may be in terms of dressing/styling and dialogue delivery but NOT as a woman. A married woman endlessly fantasizing about her married devar (erstwhile BF) and attempting to put her vile thoughts into action is anything but CLASSY...a big EEEWWW Dead

I didn't call her a Classy Woman..I haven't lost my minds to call anyone but HER that Dead
I called her a "Classy VAMP". She was amazing as A villain no doubt Wink but as a person well do I need or we all know very well ?? LOL

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by aan-rish

Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng track

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thnx dear Big smile

Hahahhaa, M not obsessed with RK's fingers LOOL , More than fingers I am obsessed with RK's Kaminapan Evil Smile Day Dreaming but I was drooling over the position of DVD in that picture Blushing The position of his fingers Blushing I hope u got it ROFL
Yeah ask sure Wink</font>

The thing is I started using my magnifying lenses only now, and there was a scene few days back.in which Rk broke down crying near the lake. After burning the chair he hugs mads. I used my M glasses but in vein, what about u? What did u find? Pls tell me wants to look back after this frustrating episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Niki_cool

sarcastic_teen IF-Sizzlerz
sarcastic_teen
sarcastic_teen

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed Madhu-Dipali's conversation
Back r the scenes when RK will BBB herROFL
I just enjoy those scenseROFL
Ye aurat kabhi nahi sudharegi!ROFL
 I agree she is dumb
If she thinks tht she will get RK after separation then she is the dumbest person in the show 
Vo jab bhai ki tareef karti haiWacko
But hats off to SM
I just love her acting!

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng track

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thnx dear Big smile

Hahahhaa, M not obsessed with RK's fingers LOOL , More than fingers I am obsessed with RK's Kaminapan Evil Smile Day Dreaming but I was drooling over the position of DVD in that picture Blushing The position of his fingers Blushing I hope u got it ROFL
Yeah ask sure Wink</font>

The thing is I started using my magnifying lenses only now, and there was a scene few days back.in which Rk broke down crying near the lake. After burning the chair he hugs mads. I used my M glasses but in vein, what about u? What did u find? Pls tell me wants to look back after this frustrating episode

ROFL I didn't use a magnifying lens either, but one wasn't needed in that scene I guess.LOL We got awesome close-ups Day Dreaming The way they hugged  & the way she consoled him putting her hand over his hairs during the hug Blushing U should do more research on their finger positions ROFL

aan-rish

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Dips is NOT classy/elegant as a character...yes may be in terms of dressing/styling and dialogue delivery but NOT as a woman. A married woman endlessly fantasizing about her married devar (erstwhile BF) and attempting to put her vile thoughts into action is anything but CLASSY...a big EEEWWW Dead

I didn't call her a Classy Woman..I haven't lost my minds to call anyone but HER that Dead
I called her a "Classy VAMP". She was amazing as A villain no doubt Wink but as a person well do I need or we all know very well ?? LOL

i wasn't targeting you calling her classy...but as u said that she's not classy as a person but definitely a very classy LOOKING vamp/villain right? Wink

Niki_cool

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I agree with u niki...dips was too irritating now-a-days...but i loved SM's acting..today chaa gaye RJ n RK...their dialogue also awesome

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

LOL she doesnt loves RK but lusts him...so how does it matter to her whom RK loves if she gets a chance to get in his bedroom? LOL...i guess thats how she thinks...like she said old days r back when she used to intrude into RK's room without knocking ROFL
i like that song they play in promos but they need a female version of the song as it goes on Madhu completely ROFL -
"Bhula dena mujhe...Hai alvida tujhe...Tujhe jeena hai mere bina" LOL

i really want a seperation now ANYHOW Stern Smile...i cant see RK getting back sugary once again Ermm LOL

oh u cant miss this epic bhai epi as bhai is gonna hurt madhu and must b curious to see how Tongue

Lmao OLD DAYS ROFL How RK used to Bajao her Day Dreaming Those were EPIC, I miss that so much LOL

Agree Nishi, Even I badly want a Separation Sleepy
I really can't stand The Devdaas RK  or the Lovesick RK dipped in chocolate pudding Stern Smile
First I want Bhai to leave us in PEACE then immediately RM separation where RK turns Ruthless, Kameena Evil Devil Evil Smile I want RM story like this not the honey coated lovey dovey coochy coo story LOL

Duh D'oh ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TuMeriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top