Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ?? (Page 2)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I hate that woman! I always loved SM's portrayal of Dipali, but now it's getting too much..

But I liked RJ bbb her..and then the reality check she gave to Madhu was awesome. 

If Madhu is leaving RK, why should she care who RK ends up with. I am sorry but this track has butchered Madhu again..

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. For now both Madhu n Dipali are annoying me..
And her fantastic acting in front of RK is giving ample chance to RK to put 2 n 2 together in a different direction altogether..

So if my crazy 2 is disgusting me, can I really care fr disgusting freaks like Sultan n Dipali? Dead

I loved RJ's BBB to her, but Dips "RK will be mine" prayer she keeps on chanting always is irritating me to heights !! Dead When on the earth will she realise & accept the truth , She may show off outside but she can't be this dumb to believe it Sleepy

Madhu pata nahi is in which world Sleepy I agree with your 3 questions , They are so damn valid !! What Madhu is doing is passing over my head Wacko
I don't have words to say how much dissapointed I am with Madhu !!
I won't say I am very much happy with RK either. I still can't believe that RK believed Sultaan is dead Sleepy And he is falling for Madhu's words !!
I so much wanted him to have a plan but now I am dissapointed Cry

Edited by Niki_cool - 16 August 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Sumana1

Anyways, i just don't like one thing about her Tongue jab woh Bhai ke tareefon ki phool bandti hai Stern Smile though usmein KABHI KABHI Bhai ki beizzati bhi karti hai ROFL ROFL

Really! Today Maa & Beta rocked ! Dancing ROFL ROFL
Tomorrow Maa-Bete dono mil ke rock karenge LOL I liked RJ's dialogue from the precap Unhappy LOL

Haan I like that LOOL ROFL Something like Mujhe nahi pata tha Sultaan ka Dimaag bhi Kaam karta hai or something something..ShockedROFLROFL

Maa bhi bete se BBB seekh gayi re LOL Kal Maa-Bete ka tashan chalega...They are the contestants in the Final Round of BBB.Cool Lets see kaun jeetega ErmmROFL

Oh that "Mangesh Patil" mere aulaat nahi hai thing?? Tongue ROFL

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng track

Edited by aan-rish - 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Niki al da charctrs hv bn endlesly butchrd fr bhai. Deepali ke rangeen sapne sory 2 say hamesha adhure rahenge. She i thot had brains. Bt no she s dumb. Nt once she thot dat wn sultan wl b caught nd truth wl b out wat wl hapen 2 hr? Gues she thnks she nd bhai r da mst clvr creatres on earth nd hv mde da smrtest plan nd wl nvr b caughtLOL

Haan re...and moreover I thought she still has some heart & love for RK & can't see him hurt at least, but she toh still hell bent of helping Bhai without giving second thoughts that Bhai can kill RK easily when his only interest is Madhu Sleepy

Haan Dips ko lagta hai, Woh aur uski Sullu ne Raaj kiya hua hai on the "Intelligence Sector" But ironically they are the most dumbest people Stern Smile ROFL

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng track

Thnx dear Big smile

Hahahhaa, M not obsessed with RK's fingers LOOL , More than fingers I am obsessed with RK's Kaminapan Evil Smile Day Dreaming but I was drooling over the position of DVD in that picture  Blushing The position of his fingers Blushing I hope u got it ROFL
Yeah ask sure Wink

Edited by Niki_cool - 16 August 2013 at 12:28pm

aan-rish

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

since last few days Dipali was annoying...but for a change i liked her scene with Madhu and RK as well...i always feel she gets the 2nd best dialogs after RK...and look she even made the ever weeping Madhu talk back to her LOL...for sometime (out of jealousy or whatever) atleast Madhu stopped crying
tmrw is hawt bhaibala scenes i suppose Wink...just watch them and try to compare with today's Madhu-Dips scene LOL
i m just wondering how will they end bhai track?..if they wann kill him then i dont want another court drama Sleepy

I loved her scene with RK, & with Madhu the Reality Check part was much needed, but her  "RK will somehow be mine" chants are annoying me !! I mean how much more time will it take for her to realise that RK loves Madhu ? Tongue

LOOL I am all in for Madhu's pretention, if her tear glands do not get stimulated for a change Stern Smile
Thats why I said, Deepali comes 2nd in my list. That Bhai is always my first punching bag Embarrassed His place is irreplaceable ROFL I am just going to change the channel tomorrow Sleepy or I might re-consider if Bhai comes as a Hoodie again ErmmROFL

I have no clue. May be while he dies this time, intelligent police guys will catch his sight so nobody goes to jail & RK also azaad Big smile

Edited by Niki_cool - 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Dips is NOT classy/elegant as a character...yes may be in terms of dressing/styling and dialogue delivery but NOT as a woman. A married woman endlessly fantasizing about her married devar (erstwhile BF) and attempting to put her vile thoughts into action is anything but CLASSY...a big EEEWWW Dead

Niki_cool

Go to top