Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ??

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yes, after the "Man of Honour" & "Devta of Junoon" for others wives Dead next has to be  "Deepali Devi" on my Target List  Embarrassed LOL

I am already hell annoyed by Bhai's Invisible Saint-giri and Exceptional & Extra-ordinary talent of  "Freaking-out-Viewers" by that Ridiculous hood Dead ROFL or "Bhoot-type" expressions Stern Smile LOL
And here comes Deepali Bhatiya ready to eat up my left over Sanity Wacko

If Madhu can be Dumb for Harbouring a Gangster when he at the least "Pretended" to be the Golden Boy, then No doubt Dips Maate steal all the Awards in the Field of Dumbness. I am suprised at myself how once I dared call her a "Smart woman" Shocked

She has been helping a Gangster who has shown his limits of Cheapness & Inhumanity which rightfully includes "Hurting RK which almost KILLED him" & Deepali knows this very well Dead But still this Idiot is hell bent on helping another Idiot Sleepy

And her Endless Stupid fantasies about RK being hers never gets a fullstop Confused Madhu's absolutely Right, She is like RK's "Chappal" Tongue

No wonder RK has BBBd this woman endlessly Embarrassed LOL But still she can't get her facts right & is behaving like some foolish woman who has lost all her Self-respect & sold her brains away Sleepy

One day I used to call this Vamp "Classy" But now she's just irritating me with those repeative "Plans" of hers Sleepy
Same Ghisa Pita Plans & Dialouges which seem to have no end Dead
Now I scratch my head when she comes Onscreen D'oh Apart from her scenes with Sikky & getting BBBd by RK, she's an Absolute Boredom these days !!

Hats off to Seema though, she's a Wonderful Actress. Its not her fault that her character has turned so Monotonous Sleepy

Please Deepali, either turn into a "Powerful Classy Vamp" or else spare my eyes & ears and accompany Bhai to Jail for the "Angelic" deeds u have done till now from day one Dead
Sikky can marry another girl High Time Sleepy

Edited by Niki_cool - 16 August 2013 at 11:40am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4pookie2yeskaynshahtalatimystiBiks44Shazzie-Snow-White-...Tina...Love-Blossoms-HJ-DevilClanSagar21cardio21TuMeriNeel_Msarcastic_teenmeenji22EarlyYoungTimesDushtDanaf.punam2712..sairat..Mystic_nights_.MishtyLove.YD.AH

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
awesome post nikki
haha...hope she goes to jail with bhai...

& yeh i agree, she is a wonderful actress that carries lots of style...

Edited by EternalFrission - 16 August 2013 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

awesome post nikki
haha...hope she goes to jail with bhai...

& yeh i agree, she is a wonderful actress that carries lots of style...

Yes SM has her own style & class, but Deepali is nowadays annoying me to heights Tongue
I hope she gets a nice hawa of Jail for few days at least, probably then her brains will get back to place LOL

EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Site, i enjoyed Dips scene Tongue 
She is RK's chappal, she has been BBBed by RK many times even by Madhu too LOL but i like her like that only! Tongue
I love everyone who is there since the initial epis of the show, i mean i don't like all of their characters LOL but they do entertain me!
BTW todays RK's and RJ's dialogues were awesome! Approve
RJ has a brain too, wow...ROFL

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Sumana1

Site, i enjoyed Dips scene Tongue 
She is RK's chappal, she has been BBBed by RK many times even by Madhu too LOL but i like her like that only! Tongue
I love everyone who is there since the initial epis of the show, i mean i don't like all of their characters LOL but they do entertain me!
BTW todays RK's and RJ's dialogues were awesome! Approve
RJ has a brain too, wow...ROFL

I only liked her scene when she gets BBBd by RK Tongue But her lectures to Madhu like "RK will be hers" annoys me now Sleepy Har din yahi sun sunke bor hogayi mai LOL
I also like her getting BBBd by RishBala ROFL butI don't want her to be helping that Freak without giving second thoughts Dead
I liked her as BBBd Villain in RishBala life but not brainless villain who is helping a criminal who has tried nicely to hurt the person she Loves Dead This is Insane Sleepy I thought she would help exposing Bhai but Sleepy

RJ & RK were awesome reROFL They rocked the epi LOL

Edited by Niki_cool - 16 August 2013 at 11:56am

EarlyYoungTimes

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I hate that woman! I always loved SM's portrayal of Dipali, but now it's getting too much..

But I liked RJ bbb her..and then the reality check she gave to Madhu was awesome. 

If Madhu is leaving RK, why should she care who RK ends up with. I am sorry but this track has butchered Madhu again..

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. For now both Madhu n Dipali are annoying me..
And her fantastic acting in front of RK is giving ample chance to RK to put 2 n 2 together in a different direction altogether..

So if my crazy 2 is disgusting me, can I really care fr disgusting freaks like Sultan n Dipali? Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4mystimasan1Biks44Niki_cool

EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

I only liked her scene when she gets BBBd by RK Tongue But her lectures to Madhu like "RK will be hers" annoys me now Sleepy Har din yahi sun sunke bor hogayi mai LOL
I also like her getting BBBd by RishBala ROFL butI don't want her to be helping that Freak without giving second thoughts Dead
I liked her as BBBd Villain in RishBala life but not brainless villain who is helping a criminal who has tried nicely to hurt the person she Loves Dead This is Insane Sleepy I thought she would help exposing Bhai but Sleepy

RJ & RK were awesome reROFL They rocked the epi LOL

Anyways, i just don't like one thing about her Tongue jab woh Bhai ke tareefon ki phool bandti hai Stern Smile though usmein KABHI KABHI Bhai ki beizzati bhi karti hai ROFL ROFL

Really! Today Maa & Beta rocked ! Dancing ROFL ROFL
Tomorrow Maa-Bete dono mil ke rock karenge LOL I liked RJ's dialogue from the precap Unhappy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Niki_cool

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Niki al da charctrs hv bn endlesly butchrd fr bhai. Deepali ke rangeen sapne sory 2 say hamesha adhure rahenge. She i thot had brains. Bt no she s dumb. Nt once she thot dat wn sultan wl b caught nd truth wl b out wat wl hapen 2 hr? Gues she thnks she nd bhai r da mst clvr creatres on earth nd hv mde da smrtest plan nd wl nvr b caughtLOL

Niki_cool

Go to top