Posted: 10 years ago
Yayy IP is alive. But I don't want to see him togather with Shalu.

Even if the serial is ending soon. We have to maks sure they give us good Mithvi momments in the upcoming epis . And not IP/DB scenes.
Originally posted by adianasr

The only thing going for Junoon is the 9.30 slot as of now. No one will go for this slot especially with BB7 starting next month. So till November it is highly doubtful if anyone will take this particular slot and even then only an idiot will take on the biggies in a channel like LO!
I strongly believe that is the only reason Junoon is still surviving after such disastrous performance.
Only some other idiot would want to launch at the most competitive and dangerous time  slot which is bound to flop.
At least Junoon has some loyal fans who are still  following it, if they launch new show then usko to bhagwaan ji bhi nahi chala sakte 
Dang...I was so excited for the episode but the news of it discontinuing saddens me :(
Originally posted by monalika

Dang...I was so excited for the episode but the news of it discontinuing saddens me :(

Me too.. there's always a black cloud hanging over Junoon... :((
Just watched the epi.

It was very magical. Can't describe how much I loved Mithvi. Meera was naughty yet loving , caring and very very beautiful.

Prithvi looks confused as if he was to fall in love for the first time. But he was also caring. Oh how much I loved that scene of him helping Meera in that open kitchen. And that tomato bite was very cute.

For the first time I found hand toutching is hot. OMG Mithvi were killing me by their eye talking. And hand toutching. I am a muture person. I am married . But was sitting infront of screen like a teenager ,trying not to close my eyes ..I felt afraid of loosing the magic!

Even those nokh-jhoks were funny and shows how could a loving pair have defferences , but in good manners.

And you know Saba I don't even know what were they saying? My hindi is weak ..so I was just watching. 😳 ❤️
Originally posted by awida

Yayy IP is alive. But I don't want to see him togather with Shalu.

Even if the serial is ending soon. We have to maks sure they give us good Mithvi momments in the upcoming epis . And not IP/DB scenes.
Me to dont want to see him together with Shalu ,
now don't want shalu
IP ok little
but can't bear shalu now
want only mithvi occupying screen