girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends and  fellow Junoonians,

As we all saw in the precap , IP is very much alive and kicking which has forced me to think that IP and DB were always together and this was all very much their peelaan.

Both wife and husband needed some puppets to get their money and hence did all this nautanki 

I am expecting they will put more light on their detailed plan and explain to us next week.

Now , this again means two things 
  1. DB and IP  track will end happily and mithvi new track will start.πŸ˜ƒ
  2. Junoon is ending .Sorry to be harsh but this is all going very fast. Prithvi is recovering too fast.DB/IP track is also ending(after treasure hunt and truth disclosure, there wont be any story left of DB/IP) and Prithvi's recollecting speed makes me believe that he will remember  every thing by next week and then mithvi lived happily ever after by ending πŸ’”(I am praying that I am totally wrong)but LO has started promos of new show πŸ’”.Please somebody prove me wrong 
What are your thoughts ?

P.S:Sorry for sharing this dangerous thought

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My first thoughts exactly Saba of show coming to an end and I hope it is not so. 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ejjactly bhat am thinking Saba πŸ˜• 
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

My first thoughts exactly Saba of show coming to an end and I hope it is not so. 

This is more  bad,I thought I was the only one πŸ’”
you guys also feel the same way 
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

ejjactly bhat am thinking Saba πŸ˜• 

so , all of us are in the same boat πŸ’”
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Best and much awaited precap. But when I first saw it, I was cursing IP for his wrong timing..He shd have waited for couple more mins and let 3 musketeers handle Shalu. But I think there r 2 possibilities.
-> It can be either IP and DB are together in this plan from day one. If so, then how did Prithvi come into this mess ? I don't see any link to Prithvi & treasure or any other incidents related to them. Why wud IP woo Meera who has again nothing to do with him or Shalu. That's a big gap, I'm seeing.
-> IP wants to finish Shalu himself. Remember, Shalu was the one who tried to kill IP. It may be possible that he got the lead from sumwhere that his brother was killed by Shalu in some fake encounter. So he alone wants to take revenge on her.
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't feel like the show may be ending. Prithvi has not recollected much memory...except that line where he said "if I am not a good cook, then who had cooked for me n pandit in temple". I may be wrong too...but i don't see a reason why PH will shut down the show when the TRPs rose to high with MiThvi together. If they r intelligent, they shud take advantage of this MiThvi track and drag it for as long as they want.
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldreams

The Best and much awaited precap. But when I first saw it, I was cursing IP for his wrong timing..He shd have waited for couple more mins and let 3 musketeers handle Shalu. But I think there r 2 possibilities.
-> It can be either IP and DB are together in this plan from day one. If so, then how did Prithvi come into this mess ? I don't see any link to Prithvi & treasure or any other incidents related to them. Why wud IP woo Meera who has again nothing to do with him or Shalu. That's a big gap, I'm seeing.

I wont be surprised if they showed that this was all part of big plan.
Did you see FIDA(hindi movie) by any chance ?May be some how they found IP lookalike Prithvi  and came up with a brilliant plan.I have seen lot of daily soaps going this way 

-> IP wants to finish Shalu himself. Remember, Shalu was the one who tried to kill IP. It may be possible that he got the lead from sumwhere that his brother was killed by Shalu in some fake encounter. So he alone wants to take revenge on her. 
very less probability because first it was never clearly shown that DB is responsible for his bro's death.second if he wants her dead why stop 3 musketeers and take murder in his handsπŸ˜•

girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldreams

I didn't feel like the show may be ending. Prithvi has not recollected much memory...except that line where he said "if I am not a good cook, then who had cooked for me n pandit in temple". I may be wrong too...but i don't see a reason why PH will shut down the show when the TRPs rose to high with MiThvi together. If they r intelligent, they shud take advantage of this MiThvi track and drag it for as long as they want.

I agree , but all other time slots are fixed.
only 7:00 is available or 9:30 slot by axing Junoon for the new show 
Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I agree , but all other time slots are fixed.
only 7:00 is available or 9:30 slot by axing Junoon for the new show 

The only thing going for Junoon is the 9.30 slot as of now. No one will go for this slot especially with BB7 starting next month. So till November it is highly doubtful if anyone will take this particular slot and even then only an idiot will take on the biggies in a channel like LO!