Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

I want...

KaranSG_01 IF-Dazzler
KaranSG_01
KaranSG_01

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I want a mother-in-law like awantika.
The way she supports Pankhuri and is ready to go against everyone,even her own son when she knows that pankhu is right is commendable.its not the first time she has gone against adi for pankhu.even when pankhu was working as caretaker in DM.
i know her and pankhu's relation had to go through a rough patch when pankhuri told adi the truth about his nani's death but that was quite justified.all in all awantika is a very just person.and tge fact which makes her a great MIL is that there are many who against there daughter-in-law when they are wrong but not everyone goes against their own son for their DIL.
love awantu-pankhu relationship.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaadariontragedyHumnaAfaq__AyEsHa__momo121exoLarmyani_gr

darion Senior Member
darion
darion

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
avantika is superb,seriously. She is my favourite character. She has everything that makes her so firm. Agreed that she was justified during nani track. Tigress fighting for cubs.Love avantika.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshtragedyKaranSG_01

tragedy Goldie
tragedy
tragedy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Even I like Avantika very much.At times she over-reacts but that is okay. Coming back to the "saas" aspect of Avantika, I like her possessiveness towards her daughter-in-law, Pankhudi. And last but not at all the least she is a good person at heart, which makes me love her even more.

Edited by hatori - 16 August 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranSG_01

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Yepp! I love Avantika too! I wish i have a mother in law like her in the futurw. In Sha Allah.

Shes gorgeous as way- a bonus ey ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranSG_01

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yeah, Avantika is very lovely... In fact,  two Deewan daughters( Avantika and Preeti) are lovely and smart, they have common sense and maturity.. They got Deewan khandan ki khoon.  But what about Deewan sons? I think not that blood it has running through their(Anuj & Rubel's)body..
__AyEsHa__ IF-Dazzler
__AyEsHa__
__AyEsHa__

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Yeah avntu n pankhu's relatn is just awesum...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index