India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

its time to work for drashti,not madhubala

drashtiMyAnGeL Senior Member
drashtiMyAnGeL
drashtiMyAnGeL

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi People don't you feel it is high time to create some NOISE and hungama for DD. I feel it is totally unfair that DD is made to slog for Colors serial for 12 hours a day and then practice for her performances for 3-4 hours at night. Others get to practice full day and our DD doesn't have the time. Not because it is her fault, but Colors want to milk her as much as possible. And since last two episodes she has to practice for 2 performances each week. I am sure it is taking a toll on her health too. Or are they purposely doing it so that she doesn't reach the finals? bcoz they take judges score and the voting. If she reaches final, we will make her win, but if she comes in the face off with the kids, we all know what the outcome will be. We all know she is a great performer and dancer, but if she is under stress and when she has no time, what will our poor DD do. She is giving her all for Us fans. So shouldn't we rise to the occasion and ask for justice for her. We made noise for her after Geet ended and bombarded Colors website and they took full advantage by casting her in their serial. If we did it then, we can do it again. We don't have to be mean in our messages, just explain nicely that the competition is unfair when one of the contestants doesn't have time to practice becoz of commitment for the channel. And if they use her for all promotions for the channel why are they treating her this way. They can shoot her scenes for 6 hours straight so that she can have more time for Jhalak (though i know it is difficult). I am getting stressed thinking about it, so just imagine what DD will be going through mentally and physically? Do people agree that we need to do something about it and act NOW.
vote for drashti nonstop and go to colors website to increase her likings nonostop;we have just 3weeks,remember.

Edited by borntodie_t48 - 16 August 2013 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mk04rdxXxNoreen786xXxJawSoumyadeepa02lovermgsan_bsp020cardio21priyachandpaljayYD.AH

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Even I feel bad for Drashti. I think she is not getting that much support from the channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
u r absolutely right dd needs all our support
she is slogging day and night for the channel
poor girl is not getting enough of sleep
also her character in the serial has been butchered
i want her to reach the finals and win the trophy
she truly deserves it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
i've already voted for her this week...heard she didn't perform well;but we need to realise that this was her personal choice and she knew what she was getting into before signing the dotted line.I've never seen her complain once about her grueling schedule...so I salute her spirit and never say die attitude Clap
redfox Senior Member
redfox
redfox

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I guess she knew what she was getting into when she signed JDJ and I for one dont see her complaining about having to work for MEIEJ when JDJ is on.
Having said that I do believe she did expect to get more time after the marriage track (she did say in one of the interview) but that doesnt seem to be the case unlike for people like GC, Ritwik, Siddhart Shukla whose screen time was reduced to less than 5 mins per episode when they had participated in Jhalak as opposed to hers which seems to have only increased. And now with 2 performance per week its probably getting difficult.
but its her call and her decision what she wants to do amd how she communicates with the PH and channel regarding the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas_charu_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top