Pavitra Rishta

Is this a joke?

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
LOL
Now ex wife attends ex husband's marriage celebration LOL

just when I thought the show couldn't get any more pathetic (I think every week)

The last time I watched the show was when Ovi talked to her friend in canada or something LOL

But what is this Cry I thought Shruti quit Cry I also thought ovi won't come back Cry

WHY is Ovi even wasting her energy on unnecessary matters?  

And Archana , will she ever be considerate of other's feelings? I mean doesn't it make her feel bad that she is proudly boasting of Arjun's love for Purvi when OVi (his wife for a year or more) is right there Dead

I really hope the aam janta of PR doesn't learn any bad lessons from this show LOL

P.S - I, for one, contrary to popular belief is VERY happy arjun and purvi is getting married Dancing I would just hope they move somewhere else and are not seen in contact with deshmukhs because it is just gross LOL

Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 16 August 2013 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_Neutrogina

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
This is Pavitra Rishta Stern Smile anything happens at any point of time.

We as viewers wont understand the situation but the storylines change rapidly everyday, as an ArVi fan I don't want drama by Ovi at this point of time but if that's the story for their trps, so be it. Which is why I guess Ovi's character was needed to come back LOL

this show needs an end. High time! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hi waneeka honey! kemon acho? i decided to check on this forum after a long time. every ones gone! :( Shyamala Aunty and I are active n the jodha akbar forum. you guys should join. its way better than this incestuous show! some rajput committee was protesting against that show and in my head I was thinking- this is actually the least culturally offensive of all ekta shows (it has its flaws- gross historical inaccuracy and defaming is just one of them but its very entertaining!). how is it that everyone is up in the air about a bloody name where they are showing down right swinging couples and incestuous behavior in this show is baffling! Apparently onir and ovi are getting married?!? what?!? didnt onir say to ovi during her pregnancy that he was her brother?!? now she's marrying her brother?!? Arjun and Onir are swapping sisters and the sisters are swapping husbands! this is truly just appalling! how is it that groups of people are not up in arms about this?!? this is offensive to every household and caste and religion in our region of the world! And the parents! OMG! Are these people serious?!? its been two months since your daughter got divorced and the other separated from her husband! what parent just wants to get one daughter married to the other daughter's ex husband like a month after a divorce even given arvi's situation?!? and they most certainly, even in the west, wouldn't expect the divorced daughter to attend this wedding- they wouldn't even have a big wedding! they would just have a simple quiet ceremony! these people have no sense of shame or a misguided sense of pride in their incestuous brood! what nonsense is this? Dont get me wrong I genuinely cudnt care less if purvi and arjun got married but everything has a proper time! if they did a year leap and arvi got married then that would be completely acceptable! but ovi and onir- thats just down right gross! thats literally encourages swingers behavior! marriage is such a cheap relationship in this show!

and WHAT have they done to my ovi? I hate this new archana jr ovi! she already did her part in maha prem pavitra milaap. she removed herself and gave them full permission to do as they please. then y in the world would she marry onir for arvi ki bhalai?!? dats insane! onir didnt receive anywhere near the amount of pain that arjun gave ovi. purvi atleast pretended to try in her marriage with onir. arjun simply didnt give a shit about ovi at all- he's yet to vocalize a simple 'im sorry our baby didnt make it. i loved him/her as much as i love pari.'  if onir wants to go aar ya paar for purvi then thats his business! but ovi does not owe them anything anymore. why should she enter a compromise with another purvi chai bhakt right after having come out of arovi marriage! thats not a happy ending to the characters! thats just sad (and gross) for onir and ovi! 

Today i fully agree with Purvi- infact this was one of her best moments since the leap. when she clearly told ovi that the girl should be told the truth and the choice should be hers- she should be able to make an informed decision about whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with and that the guy's love is not true if he's taking that choice away from her. Ovi now needs a bit of a perspective shift. if she wants to do something in this situation, it should be for her sister and not the man she loved all her life but he didnt give two hoots about her. she should tell purvi the truth. dat is the duty of a good sister. right now she is only doing right by arjun whom she loves. this is purvi's choice not anyone else's. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThapeloonirfansShaktifanSwatiMidnightRamblerilovedhanjanird

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
This pavitra rishta has become apavitra rishta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top