Dekha Ek Khwaab

!!~MI AMANTE~!!

chocohollic thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
!!~  MI AMANTE ~!!
it is a Spanish phrase meaning MY LOVER

I love you more than I can say. You are in my head all day. Until the end of time you are mine. And it comes to show that, no one has ever loved anyone as much I love you

SOME PEOPLE,IT IS said love at first sight but for that was not what happened to Uday Veer Singh  and Manyata Kapoor , instead for them it was LOVE AT FIRST FIGHT. They hated each other from the moment they met .Their mutual loathing commenced at the very first day of there school , and they fought fiercely as the small sober , sweet , and polite little girl of three loved nothing more than her set of Faber color pencil which tempted her naughty desk partner Uday too and by the break time all her pencils were broken into two halves as he smirking said to her he did so that they could share it and all hell broke down within seconds they fought each other . The years rolled as time passed now both were in high school , they both were the most brightest student of the school , they were best in each and every field as to other what looked like co curricular activities was a competition to them which both were determined to beat each other , the results was till unknown as both stood at the same position . Now both were running in there teen years , it was the last year of there school life , and even there hostel life , and it was a month before their final board examination both locked them inside a shell as they wanted to do their best and this was the only chance to show their superiority towards each other .  The day arrived for which whole school was waiting the FAREWELL PARTY , they both were forced by their friends to join and they could not mark their absence as it was mandatory for each student so there the whole evening was spend for bringing out the beautiful girl in Manyata , there her long hair was pulled down in ringlets at the bottom while many logs of straitened hair fell on her forehead , a beautiful pink sari admired her body matched with a silver siletons  , she had dazzling earning and a small pendant to match her look , she looked like an angle and everybody in the hall was left shocked by her appearance except for one signal person who stood there with his white tuxedo watching the boys like hungry wolves surrounding her , a part of her burned with rage at this sight , he had no idea what frustrated he tried to divert his mind by looking elsewhere except to her , he was alienated to this feeling , he had no idea what was the reason that he felt so uneasy and he felt himself breaking when he saw her leading to the dance floor with a guy , he crushed the glass he was holding and was not even bothered to look at his bleeding hands , as his best friend Karan stood beside him , Uday looked at him glazing at Manyata , as he said in a husky voice

KARAN:woa man what a girl? I mean look at her ...good I want her at any cost

Uday taken aback by those words clenched his teeth and said

UDAY:are you drunk karan?

KARAN:no uday but I feel drunk after watching her I mean look at her man she is so beautiful so flawless

UDAY:shut up karan

But Karan did not instead he went on and on finally Uday gave a blow on his arms and said with his eyes redden with anger

UDAY; Don't you dare say anything about her not anymore

KARAN: Man why are you getting mad at me ?

UDAY;coz i love her dammit

a genuine smile plastered in Karan face as Uday stood there with a confuse look unaware of the words he just spoke , as Karan kept his hands on his shoulder and said

KARAN:That is what I wanted to make you realize that you love her till this many days all those times you said that you hate her your eyes tole me that you loved her and I did all this just to make you understand what your minds knows yet your heart doesn't

a long silence prevailed over the place none spoke till one time he looked at Karan and asked him

UDAY:does she loves me?

Karan nodded his head in a yes as his cheek flushed and he said to Karan

UDAY:this guys drooling over her will get beaten back and blue by me if they don't stop there crudeness

Karan just smiled as Uday walked towards Manyata who was still lost in the dance which was abruptly stopped  by a call , she excused herself and went out of the hall , Uday stood there for sometimes and then followed her , he searched every where but Manyata was out of his sight but his eyes saw her crumbled on their school church floor as her palms covered her face , as he sat down beside her but she did not stir

UDAY;what 's the matter ? Is there anything I can do?

she raised her head , revealing a face  flushed from crying

MANYATA:NO nothing happened just leave me alone Uday

UDAY:what is the matter manyata you can tell me !

he asked her with sympathy and love putting her guard down . It seemed a long time before she replied

MANYATA:my dad has died this morning

It struck uday as strange that after so many years of seeing her almost every day he knew nothing about her home

UDAY;and your mother

MANYATA;she died when I was three I do not even remember her ...my dad looked after me , educated me but now after his dead my guardian will be my uncle and he called me to inform me that soon after my exams get over I will have to marry his son who is ten years elder to me and also my brother

Uday pulled his arms tentatively on Manyata 's shoulder and said

UDAY:do not worry you are not going to marry any one

MANYATA:that is not possible as even if I go to police they will play trick and make me the villain and I will have to end up what they want as I am all alone I have no one

UDAY:but as far as I know in this cases if you marry than your custody will be handed over to your husband

MANYATA:uday I am still under aged and who will marry me?

UDAY:well but next month you are turning 18 and I am 21 already ...even my parents have died when i was small and now the industry is looked after by my manager so no one will stop us

she looked at him as after a long time she parted away her lips , tears began to brim from her eyes as she replied

MANYATA:no uday I cannot let you do this I cannot let you spoil your life ... I know you hate me and end of this relation we both will suffer so this is better if only i suffer moreover it is just my problem

she stood to go just when she felt her self back hugged by him , his tears fell on her bare back as he sobbed like a child and said

UDAY:no manyata I cannot let you marry anyone else I love you manyata every time I hurt you I was in pain too every time  I said I hated you I hated myself too for saying so. I had always loved you but my ego did not let me confess so

she turned towards her as tears trickled down her cheek and she confirmed

MANYATA:you really love me

UDAY:I do manyata and I am really sorry

MANYATA:for what

UDAY:fro breaking those pencils of yours agree to marry me and I promise to fill our life with colors pencil

She playfully hit on his arms as she smiled but tears fell from her eyes too as she said

MANYATA:you idiot could'nt you say me before I love you too

as he heared those words he took her into his embrace and twirled her in the air like a doll

They were married after the exams end as they too filled a case against her uncle and his son both were put behind the bars in no time for forcing a person to marry against their will manveer continued with there studies as after five year Manyata became a renowned doctor and Uday took over his  business  and became India richest business tycoon , soon after reaching their heights of success Manyata beared Uday with two twin daughter as they lived there dream and each day there love bloomed in their heart

i am sorry as yet i am so bad at writing romantic os

but i tried my best

i hope i am improving

do hit the like button

and please do not put a res box

Edited by chocohollic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pls make it a happy ending one
and romantic tooo
chocohollic thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopali15

pls make it a happy ending one

and romantic tooo

updated πŸ˜ƒ
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome MonaπŸ‘. Very beautiful!
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
And u know what was the best thing about it?
  ...  it had a happy endingπŸ˜†!

Thanks 4 the PM😊
Edited by ...navina... - 10 years ago
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't have words to describe how beautiful it was.
Loved it loads!
Love the part where uday was getting angry when he saw manyata dancing with a guy.
And that was cute when he said I promise to fill your life with pencil colors.
Beautifully written.
Thanks for the pm.
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey di
How u? 😊
Wow di, amazing, superb, fantatic os πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it loads ❀️ ⭐️
Soo cute
Karan is soo sweet, he tried to make Uday relize his feelings towards Manyata
πŸ˜† loved the way Uday got angry when all the guys were staring at Manyata n Karan cothamplementing her
Aww, shame, poir Manyata
Both her parents r dead n her uncle was forcing her to marry his son who was ten times older than her n her brother
Loved how Uday confessed his love to Manyata
So hapy they filed a case against her uncle n got him locked in jail
Wow, Manveer married n have twins, soo cute
Can actually picture it
Thanks for the pm 😊
chocohollic thumbnail
Originally posted by: huma12.

Fantastic mona

thank you so much
chocohollic thumbnail
Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey di
How u? 😊
Wow di, amazing, superb, fantatic os πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it loads ❀️ ⭐️
Soo cute
Karan is soo sweet, he tried to make Uday relize his feelings towards Manyata
πŸ˜† loved the way Uday got angry when all the guys were staring at Manyata n Karan cothamplementing her
Aww, shame, poir Manyata
Both her parents r dead n her uncle was forcing her to marry his son who was ten times older than her n her brother
Loved how Uday confessed his love to Manyata
So hapy they filed a case against her uncle n got him locked in jail
Wow, Manveer married n have twins, soo cute
Can actually picture it
Thanks for the pm 😊

hey
i am fine just a bit busy
i am glad that you liked it
yes that is normally how people realize they are in love
some people in this world are cruel  like her uncle
thank for this lovely comment

chocohollic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanah12

Don't have words to describe how beautiful it was.
Loved it loads!
Love the part where uday was getting angry when he saw manyata dancing with a guy.
And that was cute when he said I promise to fill your life with pencil colors.
Beautifully written.
Thanks for the pm.

thank you so much
i am glad that you liked my os

chocohollic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...navina...

Awesome MonaπŸ‘. Very beautiful!

Thoroughly enjoyed it.
And u know what was the best thing about it?
  ...  it had a happy endingπŸ˜†!

Thanks 4 the PM😊

thank you so much
yes that is the hardest thing for me