Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 92)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by charuluv_SV

my favorite scene was the one of J in bed, in his room...fiddling with that object on his finger, bec I had already imagined this scene would take place...and he was touching that ring but thinking of GANGAAAH...perfect...

yes I know abt ShYa ROFLROFL
thats the only scene i loved from J's side and  from G, mannu wiping tears is lovely.
but iam happy that there is no scene between saJa when shekars leaving from BH,iam prayed,i dont want to see sanchi flirting with Jagya any moreDeadcvs saved me,iam waiting for JaGan phone convo tommorrowEmbarrassed

I was also very much relieved to see how quickly the engagement ended. I hope this is the last of the Sanchi Jagya scenes but sadly it's not...I just want JaGan now...next week he will go and see her, she will be so stunned, so happy...but I think she will tell him that you shouldn't have come, what will Sanchi ji think?
bold, yes she will tell,may be J will get angry and said her that he wont come here anymore,G will be shocked becoz she want her dr.sa always with her,i want some beautiful moments for JaGan how Ganga manoying her dr.saEmbarrassed

I think Jagya will be defiant and give her a strong reply if she says this..."I will do what I want, now you don't trust me either? My family doesn't trust me, now you don't...what should I do?" I don't think ganga knows how unhappy he is with Sanchi rishta , I hope she gets that idea this time that Jagya is very very unhappy with rishta, there will be beautiful moments for sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Guys the way the story is moving, I don't think Jagya will cancel it...maybe Sumitra & Bhairo will...or DS...it should be them, i don't want J blamed, why why why does he have to be under so much pressure?
but i want sanchi itself cancel this rishta after knowing Jagya's heart is only for Ganga,she want to realise nothing will break J and G's true love,i want some positive changes from sanchi's side,i want sanchi decorated Ganga for JaGan marriage and give back that kamarbandh to Ganga by herself happily.

vidya0000yanks28

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I want strong scene for jagya thinking abt ganga bcoz tdy i am not convinced with jaGan scenes it seems like cv's r trying to separate them forever. Jagya also gave smile in the engagement. ganga won't open her mouth , though it is going to be hard for jagya but i want to see his love pain for ganga scenes like he is sacrificing his love for family happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SV

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Vidya he was having flashbacks of Ganga while he was looking at his ring, today he said he feels NO HAPPINESS even tho his family is completely blissed out...give him some time...and plz don't say they will be separated forever, he is not unhappy without a reason and even today Ganga was shown sobbing for Dr Sa...next week he will go and meet Ganga in Mangalore...

Charu I think you're dreaming ...Sanchi will never change...and she will never cancel this rishta and more than her, I want Singhs to change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000charuluv_SVtiny15

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hellooo
epi kaisi thi.. watchableConfused

charuluv_SV

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

I want strong scene for jagya thinking abt ganga bcoz tdy i am not convinced with jaGan scenes it seems like cv's r trying to separate them forever. Jagya also gave smile in the engagement. ganga won't open her mouth , though it is going to be hard for jagya but i want to see his love pain for ganga scenes like he is sacrificing his love for family happiness.
vidya he wont happily smiling there,he knew his family members angry with him,so for the sake of family happiness he does smile,if he behave like zombie there then his family esp sumi get hurt,so for only happiness,he smilesCry
love pain will shown only after he realise his love for G,dont worry it will be more painfulCry

vidya0000yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Episode was nice,according to all the Jagan admirers,also jagya was a treat to watch in his sherwani.I am dying to watch the episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Vidya he was having flashbacks of Ganga while he was looking at his ring, today he said he feels NO HAPPINESS even tho his family is completely blissed out...give him some time...and plz don't say they will be separated forever, he is not unhappy without a reason and even today Ganga was shown sobbing for Dr Sa...next week he will go and meet Ganga in Mangalore...

Charu I think you're dreaming ...Sanchi will never change...and she will never cancel this rishta and more than her, I want Singhs to change.
i dont think its possible,even they know completely about sanchi they wont do it for the sake of Anandi's happinessConfusedsinghs r dumbsDeadbut i also dont want Anandi to cancel this rishta,its too much to watchOuch

yanks28

Go to top