Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 83)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

What a sherwani!And shashank,haayee,he is looking WOW!I thoughy he will look handsome but ye to mere expectation se bhi jyada handsome lag raha hai.

shanky i am imagining SriShank in golden.petal.awards.. hayee how would they look.. shanky check.sriti's AT i posted her pics.. she is looking stunning

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123Spring-DewExcuseMePlzyanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
look what matarghasti wrote.. Shocked Balika Vadhu: Jagya might end engagement
with Sanchi, reveal his love for Ganga
Balika Vadhu on Colors might have a series of
revelations that might bring happiness and
sadness for some including Jagya (Shashank
Vyas) and Ganga (Sriti Jha ).
Balika Vadhu fans might be in for a delightful
suprise as Jagya would finally reveal about his
love feelings for Ganga and put an end to his
engagement with Sanchi.
It was earlier shown that Jagya left his
engagement with Sanchi and went to meet
Ganga at the last minute, before she left for
Bangalore.
However, Jagya returns home and much to
everyone's surprise doesnt proceed with his
engagement.
Anandi is having a hint that Jagya might be in
love with Ganga and doesnt want to get
engaged to Sanchi (Anandi's sister in law).
Even Shiv (Sanchi's brother) asks Jagya about
his intentions.
Whether Jagya will reveal his love for Ganga to
everyone and whether his decision will have a
negative impact on Anandi's life at her in laws'
place because of Sanchi in the future, might be
revealed in upcoming episodes of Balika Vadhu
on Colors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123Spring-DewExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 37131

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Lo bhai,ye paplu taplu log phir se shuru ho gaye hai.

Same thing,Jagya will reveal his love for ganga and at the end whether Jagya will reveal his love for Ganga to everyone ...These articles are getting on my nerves.Its clear engagement will happen,they will take the blessings,sanchi will tie rakshabandhan,jagya will want to go to manglore,sumitra will get irritated.These idiots,serial to dekhte nehi kuch bhi chaapte hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123Spring-Dewsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Lo bhai,ye paplu taplu log phir se shuru ho gaye hai.

Same thing,Jagya will reveal his love for ganga and at the end whether Jagya will reveal his love for Ganga to everyone ...These articles are getting on my nerves.Its clear engagement will happen,they will take the blessings,sanchi will tie rakshabandhan,jagya will want to go to manglore,sumitra will get irritated.These idiots,serial to dekhte nehi kuch bhi chaapte hai.

wahi toh promo is on air.. these idiots publushing these articles.. they are rubbing chilli powder on my dard-e-dil... jagya is so heart broken yaar Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123Spring-DewExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 37131

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
We have to be prepared sush,all the blames,accusations,guilts will be tapkoing in jagya's jhola.Both from shekhars and singhs.So uski ye halat bohot din taak chalne wali hai.I hope we will be able to bear all the insults.Because I have zero sympathy for sanchi and don't care if anything happens to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123Spring-Dewsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

We have to be prepared sush,all the blames,accusations,guilts will be tapkoing in jagya's jhola.Both from shekhars and singhs.So uski ye halat bohot din taak chalne wali hai.I hope we will be able to bear all the insults.Because I have zero sympathy for sanchi and don't care if anything happens to her.

he gonna have emotional atyachar from singhs saying anandi ke sasra.. shekhars saying humari bacchi ki khushi..
this time i will support him why i will book tickets for jagya if he wants to run.. because these Clown ppl are not willing to listen nor trying to understand what this poor guy wants

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123Spring-DewExcuseMePlzyanks28

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Joined: 25 September 2012
Posts: 3073

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Articles are publishin wrong news. But it is for those ppl who r watching the show on the tv without having any prior information abt the story trk. we are all aware abt the synopsis of the weeks.

ok.. i think when jagya was selfish he tried hard to keep both anandhi and gauri happy but bcoz of his fault and confused state of mind he couldn't do that. I think from now he accepted sanchi for anandhi and sent ganga to the safe place for her higher studies when she returns drsaab apney aapko sowmpkar kush kardega ganga ko.. then here sanchi may fall for someoneor some guy will be introduced who may be madly in love with sanchi "nice guy with good fly backrground" so our hero jagya will do some tricks to unite them and get the good name from both the families bcoz ds shld say sorry to jagya aswell as alok and ira . how is my story?


Edited by vidya0000 - 21 August 2013 at 1:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123Spring-Dewsush_tiny15ExcuseMePlz

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Joined: 31 May 2013
Posts: 12910

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

Articles are publishin wrong news. But it is for those ppl who r watching the show on the tv without having any prior information abt the story trk. we are all aware abt the synopsis of the weeks.

ok.. i think when jagya was selfish he tried hard to keep both anandhi and gauri happy but bcoz of his fault and confused state of mind he couldn't do that. I think from now he accepted sanchi for anandhi and sent ganga to the safe place for her higher studies when she returns drsaab apney aapko sowmpkar kush kardega ganga ko.. then here sanchi may fall for someoneor some guy will be introduced who may be madly in love with sanchi "nice guy with good fly backrground" so our hero jagya will do some tricks to unite them and get the good name from both the families bcoz ds shld say sorry to jagya aswell as alok and ira . how is my story?
SuperbClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123ExcuseMePlzyanks28

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sush_   Replies: 389   Views: 49130

sush_ 389 49130 03 September 2014 at 9:16am by Arul97
JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: ExcuseMePlz   Replies: 293   Views: 27005

ExcuseMePlz 293 27005 27 October 2013 at 5:24am by geet08
JaGan AT 3 : You made my life colorful

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaGanAT   Replies: 1192   Views: 41757

JaGanAT 1192 41757 16 August 2013 at 12:25pm by sush_
JaGan is married, now JaGan AT Pls

2 3 4 5

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 32   Views: 7318

Shanu1818 32 7318 06 June 2013 at 1:25am by surabhi01
Jaga(Benaam Rishta Woh <3 ) AT 1

2

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 10   Views: 918

Ramsha.. 10 918 02 February 2013 at 1:29pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index