Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 74)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

HAHA, last night i imagined their HM, when I was trying to sleep...and it was a very soothing thought...I hope someone buys all sexy sarees for Ganga and stuffs them into her bags and she has no choice but to wear sexy sarees all throughout her trip, u know those Sri Devi and Madhuri chiffon sarees...haye...Jagya will definitely succeed in giving Mannu a brother
BlushingROFL

don't worry i will reach the place of their HM..
purchase the same travel bag which ganga has n put the sarees.. n exchange the bag unnoticibly..

when jagya sees ganga coming out in saree after freshing up herselves.. with wait hair..
he will lose controlBlushing
if

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Jagya to baas dekhta hi rahega,mein hoti to main bhi dekhti hi rehti.And slowly slowly he will try to get close to her aur uske baad kya hoga wo main disclose nehin karna chahti...Ok,plz.

sush_yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sush if that's the plan then I will parcel you some sexy nighties and lingerie for Ganga as well, plz put those in her bags too LOL and plz remove anything modest from her wardrobe, she must be forced to wear sexy stuff, Jagya will never let her leave their bed. *drooling*

sush_ExcuseMePlz

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Jagya to baas dekhta hi rahega,mein hoti to main bhi dekhti hi rehti.And slowly slowly he will try to get close to her aur uske baad kya hoga wo main disclose nehin karna chahti...Ok,plz.

kya kahega..
bheege baal.. honey jaldi hair dry karlo you may catch coldROFL

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Sush if that's the plan then I will parcel you some sexy nighties and lingerie for Ganga as well, plz put those in her bags too LOL and plz remove anything modest from her wardrobe, she must be forced to wear sexy stuff, Jagya will never let her leave their bed. *drooling*

if dr.saa turns that lover guy..
even if she wear full ghaghra covering herself from tip to toe he will not leave her..Blushing

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by shankythebest

kya kahega..
bheege baal.. honey jaldi hair dry karlo you may catch coldROFL

he will say "Ganga, zara mere paas aana...main tumhe kuch dikhana chahta hoon" Winkand then he will proceed to kiss away every drop of water from her wet skinDay DreamingBlushing

i want that song on JaGan...zara zara bahekta hai...mehekta hai aaj toh mera tan badan main pyaasi hoon mujhe bhar le tu apni baahon mein hai meri kasam tujh ko sanam...door kahin naa jaa yeh doori kehti hai, paas mere aaja re...WinkWinkBlushing

sush_ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Kya sush,dactarsa taab bhi itna hi budhdhu rahenge kya,ganga se dur jane ke baad aur ganga ki chupi hui khubsurti dekhne ke baad thodi na wo ye saab kahenge.Kuch to maturity ayega usme.Romantic expressions mein humare dactarsaab thoda tej hai baaki saab se.Banda dil se thoda romantic type ka hai na,iss liye.

sush_yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

if dr.saa turns that lover guy..
even if she wear full ghaghra covering herself from tip to toe he will not leave her..Blushing

Thats for sure,wo kuch bhi pahne jagya ko to rokna mushkil hi nehi namumkin hojayega.

sush_yanks28

Go to top